Mod Ren'Py Onhold Summertime Saga [v0.20.1] : Hairy Mod [V. 1.7] [The secret worms]

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Jan 14, 2020
If using naughty mod so place the custom folder where ? just inside game>images or place in "lib" & "renpy" folders too ?

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
If using naughty mod so place the custom folder where ? just inside game>images or place in "lib" & "renpy" folders too ?
Place the folders (images, etc) that are inside of the Naughty Tribute folder inside your Summertime Saga game folder.

Also, please use the "edit" button instead of making reply after reply.
There is no such thing as a "Naughty Tribute folder". Place the "custom" folder inside the <Summertime Saga> folder, on the same level (in parallel) to the existing "game" folder (not inside that "game" folder).

JonnyPowers

Jun 17, 2017
There is no such thing as a "Naughty Tribute folder". Place the "custom" folder inside the <Summertime Saga> folder, on the same level (in parallel) to the existing "game" folder (not inside that "game" folder).
You're right, sorry about that! Super late, wasn't thinking straight. Deleted my post to avoid further confusion.

Jan 14, 2020
Just asking to reach best optimal result with both mods to work together flawlessly

I love both of mods & really want to use both together

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
@ srksrk 68 & do we still use your previously shared TributeMod.rpy in game folder or is it fixed now ?
Just asking to reach best optimal result with both mods to work together flawlessly
I love both of mods & really want to use both together
You should not need anything else. Just install both mods.

Did you notice the "Edit" button below your posts? It's really not necessary to post three lines in three posts. You can edit your posts.

Jan 14, 2020
You should not need anything else. Just install both mods.

Did you notice the "Edit" button below your posts? It's really not necessary to post three lines in three posts. You can edit your posts.
Just noticed it now, I mean the "TributeMod.rpy", when asked I was confused because it was previously mentioned to add it. It's OK I understand now :)

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2020
Regarding the posts combining I actually did separate them on purpose because each had a different message & some was directed to both mod developers, the thanking.

Aug 29, 2017
Althrough it's nice of you to show us your appreciation, I don't think it's the adequate way to write on a forum. You just need to use paragraphs for each of your messages.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the mod should be complete until the next update of the game but if you find bugs or others problem with the mod do not hesitate to report them here.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2020
Althrough it's nice of you to show us your appreciation, I don't think it's the adequate way to write on a forum. You just need to use paragraphs for each of your messages.

Change-Log:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the mod should be complete until the next update of the game but if you find bugs or others problem with the mod do not hesitate to report them here.
Maybe next time & thanks for the update. Glad to know it's complete for now :) Looking forward to test it out.

Last edited:
Jan 14, 2020
After testing I spotted this glitch after bringing the corset to Helen & when undressed, there's a big black box around Helen's background. Any fix for that?

Last edited:

Anduck

Apr 21, 2018
Thank you for this, it's fantastic. Clearly a lot of work went into it.

The only thing I would have liked to see is some hair for trap-Eve, but I understand why she might not be to your tastes.

An issue I noticed is that, during the threesome with Debbie and Diane, Debbie's armpit hair does not move with the rest of her body.

Anduck

cakndrong

Aug 22, 2019
I tried but I don't see any changes on the characters, did i miss something? I extract naughty mod overwrite all, then tribute mod hair overwrite all, then hairy saga mod overwrite all to my game folder, but still no changes at all.. anyone help please.. and thank you..

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I tried but I don't see any changes on the characters, did i miss something? I extract naughty mod overwrite all, then tribute mod hair overwrite all, then hairy saga mod overwrite all to my game folder, but still no changes at all.. anyone help please.. and thank you..
There should be no need to overwrite anything. Did you download the latest versions? Do not install everything at one. First the game, run it and see if it works. Then one mod after the other, each time running the game afterwards to see if it still works. Stick to the instructions by the letter.

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes