Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Don't know why so many didn't expect here. I would prefer Judith, but it was more than enough time that we get Ronda.
I think it was because she never polled very high, and people didn't really talk about her that much. At the time I was very sure that Annie would win because a lot of people were interested to know what was happening with the cult.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I think it was because she never polled very high, and people didn't really talk about her that much. At the time I was very sure that Annie would win because a lot of people were interested to know what was happening with the cult.
I think also a lot of people were afraid to see to much of the principle. :)

Reactions: DougTheC

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
I think also a lot of people were afraid to see to much of the principle. :)
Yeah, Mrs Smith it's not DC's best work. My hope for Annie's update is that he makes her more likeable. I really hope he doesn't do the same shit he did with Jenny and she stays a massive cunt.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I really hope he doesn't do the same shit he did with Jenny and she stays a massive cunt.
Given that every main school girl is supposed to be part of the the dating system/ a prom date, I'd say the Jenny situation won't repeat and all of them will get some decent degree of romance.

PS: DC recently somewhat confirmed again, that next to the schoolgirls MC may be able to take Debbie (as didn't get a girl option) and now possibly even Jenny (for money, of course) to the prom.

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
Yeah, Mrs Smith it's not DC's best work. My hope for Annie's update is that he makes her more likeable. I really hope he doesn't do the same shit he did with Jenny and she stays a massive cunt.
That Jenny's character did not change just because she has sex with the MC, I like most. She do not like him much and especially uses him that makes the relationship special in the game, changing her character overtime, would make their relationship boring. She would be only a Roxxy variant. If the DC change her character, I only hope not to much.
For the same reason I do not need Annie likeable. If she has ever sex with the MC, it should be, because she thinks she protects the pinciple. And like the sex in the aftermath the sex with the MC. It just should not be blackmail. Maybe she tell him later why she had sex with him and he said he wanted to harm the principal, even if she sucks.
I see no reason why Mrs. Smith is 'not DC's best work'.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Given that every school girls is supposed to be part of the the dating system/ a prom date, I'd say the Jenny situation won't repeat and all of them will get some decent degree of romance.

PS: DC recently somewhat confirmed again, that next to the schoolgirls MC may be able to take Debbie (as didn't get a girl option) and now possibly even Jenny (for money, of course) to the prom.
I watched that stream, I think the Jenny stuff was more of a joke, her character for me is ruined anyway, so if I don't see more of her in the future it will be totally fine. But I think taking Debbie to the prom was always the plan, I've been watching his streams almost since the beginning and he always said that Debbie would be an option for the prom.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I watched that stream, I think the Jenny stuff was more of a joke,...
To me it sounded serious enough to consider it. I mean, he asked some time ago what content people would like to see for her and this would be a really fitting way to get another scene in.
But I think taking Debbie to the prom was always the plan, I've been watching his streams almost since the beginning and he always said that Debbie would be an option for the prom.
Yeah, that's why I wrote confirmed again. I mean, he has changed his mind on so many things, it's always "good to hear" when plans stay the same. :ROFLMAO:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That Jenny's character did not change just because she has sex with the MC, I like most. She do not like him much and especially uses him that makes the relationship special in the game, changing her character overtime, would make their relationship boring. She would be only a Roxxy variant.
For the same reason I do not need Annie likeable. If she has ever sex with the MC, it should be, because she thinks she protects the pinciple. And like the sex in the aftermath the sex with the MC. It just should not be blackmail. Maybe she tell him later why she had sex with him and he said he wanted to harm the principal, even if she sucks.
I see no reason why Mrs. Smith is 'not DC's best work'.
I don't think Jenny should be a repeat of Roxxy's story either, the thing is if you're giving me different paths in game at least make them matter, if you read her diary she hints that she might be falling for the MC, but even if you choose the dominant path you never really get to explore that side of her. DC always says that he wants the choices you make to have an impact on the game. Jenny's story could've been a perfect example of that, if you chose to be submissive she would stay a bitch towards the mc, but if you chose to be dominant you could've explored her softer side. In her current story no matter what you choose she stays a bitch.

Nethermor

Apr 24, 2018
So i downloaded the latest version as well as the mod to unlock all cookie jar scenes, but there seems to be scenes missing still. When i opened an older version of the game and went to the cookie jar, there was scenes in it that were not present on the latest versions. I'd add screen shots but now my older version is crashing and wont load.

Last edited:

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
I don't think Jenny should be a repeat of Roxxy's story either, the thing is if you're giving me different paths in game at least make them matter, if you read her diary she hints that she might be falling for the MC, but even if you choose the dominant path you never really get to explore that side of her. DC always says that he wants the choices you make to have an impact on the game. Jenny's story could've been a perfect example of that, if you chose to be submissive she would stay a bitch towards the mc, but if you chose to be dominant you could've explored her softer side. In her current story no matter what you choose she stays a bitch.
For me it is enough to see that she get softer by reading what she write in the diary. She changed from hating him, to disklike, to not so much dislike. That are big steps. She obviously has problems to show openly that she likes someone. But still let the MC do more and more with her. Even come during a night to her unasked and have sex. Which is for her maybe a way to say I like you (a little bit more, now).

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
There are quite a few people that like her still being bitchy, but I think it would be cool if we had the option to make her more loving towards the mc. It's kinda like Eve if you don't like traps you still have girl eve. It could be the same with jenny if you don't like her being bitchy, you choose to be dominant and she shows you her softer side.

nightsight

Game Developer
Mar 25, 2019
it's pretty much the end of her route but don't forget to check the bathroom at her house while she's pregnant. grace, eve and odette each get a pretty hot scene and i think lots of people miss out on it.

best thing about the annie update is going to be her milf mom, also i think annie herself is going to grow on a lot of people just how it happened with roxxy. couldn't care less about the principal though, she's almost roz tier in my book
oh i show that one. yeah are their any mods that add more?

Shinjitsu

May 25, 2020
It should work. The contents of the zip file is the same as the original rpa file. Loading a save in the middle of a dialogue might mess things up though.
The patch ain't working. I tried it both in present save and new game. Screenshot link:

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
So i downloaded the latest version as well as the mod to unlock all cookie jar scenes, but there seems to be scenes missing still. When i opened an older version of the game and went to the cookie jar, there was scenes in it that were not present on the latest versions. I'd add screen shots but now my older version is crashing and wont load.
Some scenes get altered/changed/removed between versions. Also going back and forth builds with the same save will fuck you up someday

raschi

Jan 8, 2019
The patch ain't working. I tried it both in present save and new game. Screenshot link:
Did you UNPACK the ZIP to the GAME folder?

Edit: Looking at your screenshots, her name should still be Debbie after patch. You need to test different text. For example in the opening intro.

Last edited:
Reactions: Shinjitsu

Sothyr

May 26, 2019
She should be Debbie, if you didn't changed her name. Only if MC speaks with her or about her, it should be Mom or something like that. Or if others like Erik speak with the MC about Debbie. Or in situations while helping mom with homework or entering the attic the first times.
There are some textlines which are not incestified with the patch. For this I made the . But even this may not complete with the current version, because I do not play it in the moment. So I need saves off non-incest textlines to include them in the patch.
1591727514406.png

4.20 star(s) 337 Votes