• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
1st post:

While we work on the remaining updates of the main story, I want to know your thoughts on the future Rhonda (0.21).
I already have her story roughly laid out but I always like to hear what fans like about certain characters before I complete their updates!

For those who were not too informed about the 0.21 update, here's all the content planned for it:
The 0.21 update will be centred on Rhonda's training in various athletic events (running, swimming, etc...), her life at school and pressure from Coach Bridget to perform. Other characters will have a strong presence in her story such as her parents ( Earl the chief of police and Jackie), as well as the lifeguard at the swimming pool!

If you are interested in Rhonda and have some preferences/ideas for her, you can share your thoughts via Discord, Patreon private messages or email:

Here's some examples of the type of feedback you can share:
- What do you like most about Rhonda's character?
- What do you most look forward to with Rhonda's story?
- What kind of events do you see happening with her training?
- Which character are you most excited about (Rhonda, her Mom, the lifeguard)?
- Any specific type of content you would like to see more of that could fit with Rhonda?
- Should Rhonda have extra types of training? On the beach, the gym, the woods, etc...

Wallpapers!
I will be posting 3 new wallpapers tomorrow! One of Maria and 2 from Eve's art pads... ;)
-DC

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2nd post:

1.jpg

For you high tier Patrons you can get the new wallpapers on our Kompas site.

Check it out here:

For the lower tier Patrons, simply wait a few hours for them to leak! ^-^

Even more wallpapers to come...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yes, she won the character poll back in may, so that it was 99% likely there'd be another one for her. Looks like it's going to be in her/their bedroom.

Reactions: MR.Z...

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Both, taking in the consideration what was your choice in 0.20.
That is great if that is the case. That way people that don't like sharing girls won't have a reason to complain. They will probably complain anyway but at least you aren't forced into any content you don't like.

cgasper

Sep 2, 2017
new update date fixed?
Simple solution ... ignore everything about this game for a year and then check it out again the game should be at around patch 0.21 maybe 0.22 if lucky.

Not sure if it's just me though however, I feel like if one would remove faces from characters most of them would be almost the same character with big breasts. Hoping for Judith and Mia (that isn't mostly her mother) content eventually, however, I guess not happening anytime in the near future.

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Not sure if it's just me though however, I feel like if one would remove faces from characters most of them would be almost the same character with big breasts.
To some extent that's true with the faces as well. When they remade Eve, they gave her flatter eyes and a thick line on the upper eyelid (mascara?) I thought the old Eve was better and the new one was kind of ugly, especially because of the eyes. But now look at every new character and every remake: all the girls now have flat eyes and thick mascara.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The original plan seems to (have) be(en), that the choice in Tony's arc would lead to threesome stuff with Tony and Maria. At least that's what Sploosh said on discord a few days after 0.20.0 dropped and I guess we'll see whether they stuck to that or not. I'm 100% sure the alternative choice would be a solo scene, so those who don't like threesomes would get something, too.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
The original plan seems to (have) be(en), that the choice in Tony's arc would lead to threesome stuff with Tony and Maria. At least that's what Sploosh said on discord a few days after 0.20.0 dropped and I guess we'll see whether they stuck to that or not. I'm 100% sure the alternative choice would be a solo scene, so those who don't like threesomes would get something, too.
That's good because I'm selfish. I'm old fashion. I don't want to share. One dick to rule them all.

Tenmocho

Feb 7, 2018
Yes, she won the character poll back in may, so that it was 99% likely there'd be another one for her. Looks like it's going to be in her/their bedroom.
thank god her scenes were so disappointing in the recent version hopefully the posing team isnt on CRACK this time around and knows she has nice "assets" (lol jk)

Reactions: Omniel
4.20 star(s) 341 Votes