CamelRed

May 30, 2017
Exert massive bigbrain power and click on the right pizza icon just as MC gets near the right house's door. Anything not blue car is grade-school tier of easy. Unless you play on phone, in which case : lol
Lol, sound simple, but I think there is a bug there.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Lol, sound simple, but I think there is a bug there.
Dunno, redid the entire route for 3some in 0.20.12 and didn't encounter anything. Good ol' fakebug karma : 99%+ people will never get anything resembling a bug, but 1 dude in the entire universe will have every bug known to man. Which also happen to be 1 dude in this thread that changes every build, weird

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Is anyone else getting a traceback error the first time the MC milks Diane in the barn? I had to hit ignore multiple times to get to the actual minigame. I hope I don't get the error everytime I want to play the milking minigame.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Is anyone else getting a traceback error the first time the MC milks Diane in the barn? I had to hit ignore multiple times to get to the actual minigame. I hope I don't get the error everytime I want to play the milking minigame.
Some funky stuff trying to load an image that doesn't exist and/or the scene trying to play while she's preg. Maybe slow down on the phone debug menu next time

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Last edited:

PhoenixRage23

May 24, 2020
Some funky stuff trying to load an image that doesn't exist and/or the scene trying to play while she's preg. Maybe slow down on the phone debug menu next time
I don't play games on my phone. I built my computer specifically for that. Playing a game like Summertime Saga on my phone is a waste of time. I wasn't aware that is was caused by some type of issue with the Naughty Tribute Mod. I haven't played the game since version 0.20.8

• Angry
Reactions: Squark ⚧❤️

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I don't play games on my phone. I built my computer specifically for that. Playing a game like Summertime Saga on my phone is a waste of time. I wasn't aware that is was caused by some type of issue with the Naughty Tribute Mod. I haven't played the game since version 0.20.8
I didn't say it was. I see you have it installed and I want to check. Most likely it will occur in the unmodded game as well.

Edit: And it appears the bug is in the original game as well. As soon as you return the reproduction book to her, Diane offers the milking procedure while still being clothed shirtless in her overall. They forgot to include two images, which I created and attached here. Just put the extracted files into folder game\images\characters\diane\layeredimage.

Last edited:

WSmith

Jul 25, 2018
+ Very nice style
+ Lots of content
+ Simple quests, minigames
+ Ability to avoid TRAP content
- The presence of bugs (For unfinished games, this is normal)
- Achievements will not be possible to complete, because they are tied to the choice of the line of development
- To complete one storyline, you need to close up a child
I think you have mistaken the thread for the review thread...... :whistle::coffee:

• Angry
Reactions: PP27

Quazar87

May 6, 2017
So we know that supernatural creatures like Daisy and Aqua are things in this universe. Does that mean that Odette is actually a vampire? How does that jive with her getting pregnant by the MC?

Reactions: Mastershake

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
So we know that supernatural creatures like Daisy and Aqua are things in this universe. Does that mean that Odette is actually a vampire? How does that jive with her getting pregnant by the MC?
Dhampire babies confirmed.

Seriously though, I think Odette just put some kind of hallucinogen in her drink. Despite her appearance and her severe case of Resting Bitch Face Syndrome, she's more of a crazy party girl than a creepy goth chick. I don't remember all the dialogue from Eve's update, but I'm pretty sure it was stated at some point that Odette and Grace used to do some hardcore drugs in college. Seeing as to how Odette is friends with a dealer and has a rich-as-fuck business tycoon father, I think it's more than likely that she still has access to some of that shit. Hell, she could probably just call someone and ask if they could send her LSD if she felt like it.

You know, as I'm typing this, it just hit me that Odette might've roofied the MC. That's kinda fucked up. Like, I'm pretty sure that's a form of assault. Granted, the scene we got from it is some top-tier shit, but still.

Reactions: Mastershake

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
She's a Werepire. Only at full moon.

Antman63995

Aug 24, 2018
Did the creator said something about making a new game or something? because I don't think there is too much left to do with this one
Don't think so, the site shows they have some updates and then upcoming ones after that. Considering how long each one takes, probably a few years before they move on. But you're right, and I feel like this game has been over for years now. The Trump update was the worst, absolutely unnecessary and not funny at all.

Reactions: PussSlayer69

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Did the creator said something about making a new game or something? because I don't think there is too much left to do with this one
The game will soon be ~60% or so done. Keep in mind that the least we are going to get/should be getting are updates for Ronda, Judith, Annie and a large dating system, reworks for Debbie, Mia, Erik/Mrs. Johnson, Roxxy and the teachers (which includes the coach) and minor stuff like the library, the shopkeepers, etc.
Next to that DC announced some more monster girls for the future.

So there's a lot of stuff to be done before the game will be seen as finished.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
In-game phone debug menu doesn't mean real-life phone used to play the game .....
Imagine, getting this far into this game's production and doing absolutely nothing with the UNISEX CHANGEROOM. i'm furious
Imagine having to wait for the lifeguard update being bundled with R(o)nda's next year, furious indeed

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes