steve000

Mar 12, 2019
View attachment 2847

Overview:
Set in a small suburban town, a young man just entering college is struck by the death of his father. Mysterious circumstances surrounding the death are only the beginning of his adventures as he learns that his father was in debt to a group of shady criminals. Adding to the list of problems, our young hero needs to save enough money for his college semester and find a date for prom night!

Thread Updated: 2022-04-29
Release Date: 2022-04-29
Developer: Kompas Productions - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.20.14 Pre-tech - Part 4
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Changelog:

Passwords/Cheat:

DO NOT ASK GAMEPLAY QUESTION IN THIS THREAD!
USE:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: MEGA - - -
Mac:
MEGA - - -
Android:
MEGA - - -
Other:
COMPRESSED

Patches: - * -

Extras: - - - Wallpapers -
Online Gallery
Mods: - Hairy Mod - Naughty Tribute

Hero1 thanks for the link
Android Users - uninstall old game version before installing this game version!
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 2850 View attachment 2851 View attachment 4989 View attachment 4984 View attachment 5087 View attachment 5088 View attachment 4987 View attachment 4980 View attachment 4982 View attachment 27672 View attachment 27673 View attachment 27674 View attachment 27675
when is the girl in the school bathroom going to go futher . all the way with the MC

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Why no compress Android version?
Because you haven't supplied it?

Compressed versions are created by volunteers. Perhaps the volunteer doesn't have the knowledge to do so or doesn't give a shit about a compressed android version. Since this is in Ren'Py, you could ask nicely if a volunteer in the android port volunteer thread would be willing to make an android port from the compressed version.
when is the girl in the school bathroom going to go futher . all the way with the MC
You can find an answer by:
  1. going to the news page on developers website (linked in OP)
  2. going to the roadmap page on the game's wiki (linked in OP)
  3. searching this thread using the search option in the upper right corner of every page of the thread

Dirty_Dan

Jun 16, 2017
Took a decent break from the game and the patreon for a spell to give the update some time to stew. Flipped through the pages to see what other stuff is going to be added and I'm really liking what's in the pipeline!

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
Took a decent break from the game and the patreon for a spell to give the update some time to stew. Flipped through the pages to see what other stuff is going to be added and I'm really liking what's in the pipeline!
Said pipeline won't have anything done to it for the next 1+ year
Since nobody else has decided to be even remotely helpful, Judith's update isn't scheduled until after the Tech, Rhonda, and Annie updates. At current pace, that's roughly 1.5-2 years away.
Don't have to do anything when it's been asked and answered a few hundred times already since they started the tech build over a year ago ...... You know there's this thing called search box ? And this other thing called reading ? Weird concepts for too many people around the interwebz

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Really appreciate it, I was just curious myself, as I have just restarted the game for the 4th time now.
You should get to know the official site and the wiki site, because they are filled with most of the answers and walkthroughs, hints, tips, etc.

Digga D

Jun 5, 2019
I'm curious about the choice of characters here. I understand the schoolgirls, but why is Mrs. Johnson there? Or Mia's dad?

You'd think the other teachers would be there instead, or more important characters like Jenny or Debbie.

I'm not complaining, just curious.

Omnikuken

Conversation Conqueror
Feb 22, 2018
I'm curious about the choice of characters here. I understand the schoolgirls, but why is Mrs. Johnson there? Or Mia's dad?

You'd think the other teachers would be there instead, or more important characters like Jenny or Debbie.

I'm not complaining, just curious.
Random/DC or fans choice/most of them are the planned routes/DC got drunk once more and just drew whatever/etc. Possibilities are endless

Reactions: Salamandra
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes