avoy

Jan 28, 2018
I feel that Roxy story should be the final conquest of the MC in this game. I know it came from votes but damn the Roxy story is really good and long that i like the change of Roxy's behavior on the MC getting better and better every scenario where you help her.
i dont think so.....the last update should be mia ...(with big breasts)...mc's true love.... ;)

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Damn, T.D.! I think we were separated at the tip. Four elements is actually pretty good, the others are promising. Time will tell if they are spanktastic. Hombre should try A Town Uncovered as well. Got some of the same themes as our fun Saga here. Enjoy the game, leeg. Good luck with the others. Hope they leave you raw and walking funny.
FET is what got me here and into these games (the non-Japanese VNs and such), and it's really good, the new update is due out ...soon. Like any time now, though I am a bit underwhelmed with the new part, being a bit too focused on the lolis. At least with the Slave Route there were a lot of my favorite characters for me to distract myself. XD Originally, it was what started to inspire me to want to learn how these work. But then I found this one, and the Adventure Game mechanics of it all, and everything else I had in mind fell to the wayside.

The others are pretty new, but are coming along nicely. Sadly, the Danny Phantom one lost some good content with the patreon crackdown, so if you can find the .6 version, you can see a nice scene with his mom and a few others with the 'genie'. At least I heard Des will be added back in later. Technically, the mom scene was not incest, since it was really with his dad, but it was close enough for them since you had the option to possess him accidentally at the time. It was also one of the best animated scenes too, really sad. She does have a new scene now, but it's a bit less pleasant, though optional. The rest of the removed stuff will be back soon, but they reworked the whole intro, it's a whole new game, and they have a bit bigger team now.

I haven't seen the Town Uncovered, will check it out. Looks a bit like Snow Daze.

If you haven't, also check out Something Unlimited. It's not quite on this level, but the art is 'really' good for what it is, and the plot is funny. Built in cheats to save a lot of the grind too. Though Wade might take issues due to the universe it is in... XD

I am not really into the 3D CGI games, but for some with really good art, Big Brother and Melody are really good. Man of the House has really interesting mechanics that I might try to take inspiration from as well. Bad thing, the game is willed with 'Real Dolls' that remind me of others. =/ But, as I said earlier, the story is kind of fun, it's like Big Brother and STS here, with the older sister dynamic, but they did a more MC centric story. More fun if you don't like to get abused by the plot as much (as I mentioned before, the Big Brother one got abandoned at a point in the plot that left a bad taste in my mouth, even if they planned to flip it back on her or find a balance later, like so many, the MC was too dumb there).

Reactions: Jimmyshine

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
FET is what got me here and into these games (the non-Japanese VNs and such), and it's really good, the new update is due out ...soon. Like any time now, though I am a bit underwhelmed with the new part, being a bit too focused on the lolis. At least with the Slave Route there were a lot of my favorite characters for me to distract myself. XD Originally, it was what started to inspire me to want to learn how these work. But then I found this one, and the Adventure Game mechanics of it all, and everything else I had in mind fell to the wayside.

The others are pretty new, but are coming along nicely. Sadly, the Danny Phantom one lost some good content with the patreon crackdown, so if you can find the .6 version, you can see a nice scene with his mom and a few others with the 'genie'. At least I heard Des will be added back in later. Technically, the mom scene was not incest, since it was really with his dad, but it was close enough for them since you had the option to possess him accidentally at the time. It was also one of the best animated scenes too, really sad. She does have a new scene now, but it's a bit less pleasant, though optional. The rest of the removed stuff will be back soon, but they reworked the whole intro, it's a whole new game, and they have a bit bigger team now.

I haven't seen the Town Uncovered, will check it out. Looks a bit like Snow Daze.

If you haven't, also check out Something Unlimited. It's not quite on this level, but the art is 'really' good for what it is, and the plot is funny. Built in cheats to save a lot of the grind too. Though Wade might take issues due to the universe it is in... XD

I am not really into the 3D CGI games, but for some with really good art, Big Brother and Melody are really good. Man of the House has really interesting mechanics that I might try to take inspiration from as well. Bad thing, the game is willed with 'Real Dolls' that remind me of others. =/ But, as I said earlier, the story is kind of fun, it's like Big Brother and STS here, with the older sister dynamic, but they did a more MC centric story. More fun if you don't like to get abused by the plot as much (as I mentioned before, the Big Brother one got abandoned at a point in the plot that left a bad taste in my mouth, even if they planned to flip it back on her or find a balance later, like so many, the MC was too dumb there).
Oh, I am good with any universe that has a hot chick for my skinny stick. I mean fat dick! Yeah, cuz it's huge!

kid5150

May 27, 2018
Been playing this game for a couple of days and now all of the sudden when I load a saved game, every location but my house and Erik's house show locked. Any one else have this happen?

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I feel that Roxy story should be the final conquest of the MC in this game. I know it came from votes but damn the Roxy story is really good and long that i like the change of Roxy's behavior on the MC getting better and better every scenario where you help her.
Wish the rest of the game's dialogue was as humorous as the roxxy storyline!

Reactions: seraphimd2

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Wish the rest of the game's dialogue was as humorous as the roxxy storyline!
never laughed so hard,Erik and Clyde are the best pals this game has to offer....we still need a line just to call Clyde to cook some meth,and bang,i would have everything needed for me to call this 10/10 Game of The Year....

Reactions: Rando Civ and E-Dog

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
never laughed so hard,Erik and Clyde are the best pals this game has to offer....we still need a line just to call Clyde to cook some meth,and bang,i would have everything needed for me to call this 10/10 Game of The Year....
Maybe somehow spike the juice at prom with it?? Lol (yes i understand that u cant actually do that as far as im aware of.....but still be funny. Little mini-game with hiding the meth too?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Cly- er Cletus cooks it up, and Erik watches your back as you make the drop.

I still can't get over how fun Missy was, as 'best friends' go, she was a damn good 'wingman'.

Reactions: E-Dog

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Maybe somehow spike the juice at prom with it?? Lol (yes i understand that u cant actually do that as far as im aware of.....but still be funny. Little mini-game with hiding the meth too?
maybe put it on the milk,just to make give a taste and make sure people get hooked to it,heheheheheheh.....
fuck i think Jimm....i mean Wade is being a bad influence to us.....

Reactions: E-Dog

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Cly- er Cletus cooks it up, and Erik watches your back as you make the drop.

I still can't get over how fun Missy was, as 'best friends' go, she was a damn good 'wingman'.
fun apart,i'm very hyped for Diane's update,its one of the few updates i'm waiting for so long(the wait will be even bigger for Judith's update,shame it will take sooo long for that update comes along)

Reactions: TheDevian

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
there are LOTS of untapped potential in SS cast,it feels like DBZ all over,a lot of Gohans just waiting to shine(as we could see on Roxxy's update) before being put in the fridge while you ignore their potential to return to the eternal cicle of Debbie,Jenny,Diane...
Btw,this last part was a joke......(or maybe not,heheheheeheheheh)
Hmmmm...

The teachers I don't think so. The students? Yeah, some more than others.

I just wish we could get out of the eternal cycle and get the story and Pizza Milf.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Hmmmm...

The teachers I don't think so. The students? Yeah, some more than others.

I just wish we could get out of the eternal cycle and get the story and Pizza Milf.
i think after the last update on Jenny we will see a good pause on the eternal cycle of DDJ(althought it would be nice if DC used the oportunity to close the last points on Debbie route,to evade having to make another update just to include Debbie pregnancy content),there still hope for seeing Judtih next year,if i'm lucky enough and the tides push on my favor.....
oh yeah,i agree with you on Maria part,sweet,sweet Maria,but her time will come,just as Judith time too,the voluptuous bodies time will come,muahahahahahahahaha

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
fun apart,i'm very hyped for Diane's update,its one of the few updates i'm waiting for so long(the wait will be even bigger for Judith's update,shame it will take sooo long for that update comes along)
Yeah, it's a story I find pretty entertaining, the cosplay aspect at the very least. I still have a pretty good feeling that you might get a bit more of Judith in this one though, just like with the teachers. The evidence that she is going to help Diane as her first new 'cow' is pretty strong. Her sensitive breasts, the extra costume, the cow in her locker, etc.. Even more so now that we see the 'Tasks' for the update, one of which being 'A Suitable Candidate'. I could be wrong on that, it could be referring to the MC impregnating Diane, but I like to be hopeful. XD

Reactions: KaiserST
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes