FreelancerFL

Jul 23, 2017
Almost nothing. Sadly the next update will also have almost nothing new. Instead most of the old content has been cut.

So up to you if you are curious or not. :sleep:
I waited three years to check back on this game only to find out it has less content than when I last checked in. I can only assume checking back in 3 years it'll be abandoned with little to no additional content added. RIP

Reactions: pbr68

Thatguymercy

Jan 20, 2023
Ive seen that Becca has a blowjob animation in the online gallery, how do i get that in game?
Crossing fingers its something that was locked behind an update and got leaked.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Thanks! I missed that post.
Ive seen that Becca has a blowjob animation in the online gallery, how do i get that in game?
Crossing fingers its something that was locked behind an update and got leaked.
Becca's storyline in this current version (v0.21.0) is not activated. The MC only has lewd scenes with Jenny, Debbie, and gets a peak at Mrs. Johnson, library patrons, and the Pink store clerk with her friend.

Nanhai

Jul 26, 2017
How do I edit the script? I wanted to add some naughty lines for my own self enjoyment. (Unren didn't work because it failed one of the files when extracting)

chaque

Jan 24, 2019
The scenes aren't smooth like the old version, this is really bad. I feel like there was lacking the frames

rica3

Jun 16, 2024
I have to ask everybody did this so called update piss you off or break your heart I'm little bit both

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes