Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Oh, that's really nice and convenient.
The 10 year old game that never finished, rebooted so they can continue with the shittery.

I mean, why not? Geseeki's still pulling in numbers with his clone. :HideThePain:

You two, pack it in. This fighting will make the mods lock the thread.
I see this as a win. Keep fightin' bois.
You have a hill to die on.
I'm sure it matters to someone.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Sorry for the confusion. When I read your first post - the way your subject and object nouns were ordered and the structure of the sentences, I was under the impression you were referring back to the dev about who was reading what.

Of course there are patreons which interact here... and share info here (Username7 and Hero1, just to name a couple). However, even then, if you look at the known patreons (not simply just ones who say they currently subscribe in their post(s) - but have shown through sharing subscriber-only information) - those particular patreons have not been as anxious nor accusatory as what we have seen from others in this thread. And, many times, they have attempted to diffuse the animosity in the thread.

In fact, they have shown, time and again, patience, understanding, and resolution to let DC do what DC do. So, to think that those who do so would then take that information back to the discord/patreon and pass along the complaints is a bit of a stretch of consideration without some support. Otherwise, it is, again, making an assumption based upon a preconceived notion of importance. There may be - but the dots connecting A to B are a bit fuzzy at this time.
This is not a court of law where it needs to be proved beyond reasonable doubt. There is logic that the complaints and impending tag might have had an effect. That's good enough for me at least. If this thread only had happy campers the probability would be higher that the game would stay in indefinite limbo.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes