anminter17

Sep 8, 2017
And you seriously thought people would have stopped complaining? There is literally nothing new to talk about this game and there wont be for a very long time.
The only pertinent discussion is the very questionable decisions been made in development over recent years.
Meh, i always tought that in life complaining is only worth if it could lead to something. We already complained a lot for the first "rework" update, after so much time i just expected to find the thread almost dead while people were waiting for the next one... I suppose i was wrong and some people just likes to complain for weeks/months even if it won't lead to anywhere. :unsure:

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Meh, i always tought that in life complaining is only worth if it could lead to something. We already complained a lot for the first "rework" update, after so much time i just expected to find the thread almost dead while people were waiting for the next one... I suppose i was wrong and some people just likes to complain for weeks/months even if it won't lead to anywhere. :unsure:
Also, a lot of people complaining didn't read the threat before, so for then, it's the first time "complaining" and we, who were here before, we answer them, and new people are coming, and it's just add more people who already complained to answer the new ones, etc.

vks017

Jun 30, 2017
Its contentious but the dev himself admitted that the noise or something along those lines influenced his decision to release the tech update in parts. You can rightly say nearly all of that noise was from his patrons but its been shown that at least some of them read this thread still.
So in this case it was not pointless complaining but complaining with an effect ;)
You can also argue that this hasn't really sped things up but its definitely something new which is what most people wanted after the long quagmire this game had fallen into.

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
And you seriously thought people would have stopped complaining? There is literally nothing new to talk about this game and there wont be for a very long time.
The only pertinent discussion is the very questionable decisions been made in development over recent years.
Yup. The update was about a month and a half ago and there's still people showing up daily asking why the content disappeared. A byproduct of the tech update decision is that there's going to be nothing else to talk about for an extremely long time.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes