korko

May 30, 2017
Previous page: 81,064. Don't you think that 2 weeks after the release of the latest update that your question has already been asked at least once, if not one hundred times, and the answer already exists in this thread?

Also see my 101st FAQ at 80,624.
Start play now not release day. So i ask now not release day. Also i searched before i asked. But thnks for your answer.

Reactions: bogodit

Throwawayfuck

Jan 17, 2022
For some reason on the android version of v21, I could only play the cheat mode. Anyone know what could be causing it?

Last edited:
Reactions: korko

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
For some reason on the android version of v21, I could only play the cheat mode. Anyone know what could be causing it?
See below.
Unable to start normal

Same with PC version too.
The minigames which are used to increase stats and for the MC to earn money haven't been released as part of the tech update - as such, you cannot play in normal mode, otherwise you would never be able to progress either Jenny or Debbie's storylines because of purchases needed and certain stats to trigger events.

As such, the current version is only available in cheat mode with all stats at full, $10,000 in cash, and appr $1 million in the bank. Also see my 101st FAQ at 80,624.

Reactions: Throwawayfuck

Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
What I don't understand is why the creator can't just upload the full cest game to his website, and leave the non-cest version to Patreon. Or perhaps I'm just a simple who doesn't know how this works.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
What I don't understand is why the creator can't just upload the full cest game to his website, and leave the non-cest version to Patreon. Or perhaps I'm just a simple who doesn't know how this works.
Same reason that the incest patch is fan-made rather than dev-supported. Patreon management aren't idiots, and they're not going to continue to sanction the development of a game that has a free version off-site that openly breaks the rules. Mr Dots got around this by moving all the Dating My Daughter material to SubscribeStar and locking it behind the paywall there, leaving only his non-incest games to remain on Patreon. Patreon probably isn't thrilled about it, but it gives them enough cover if shit goes south.

Remember, Patreon isn't doing this because they have some moral objection to incest, they're doing it because the payment processors are putting the screws to them. Nobody wants to be publicly outed or even implicated for financing something potentially illegal. You have only to look at the world of shit that else in the past few years.

floppy1010

Dec 12, 2018
Does anyone know what version was the last one before the Patreon changes? Obviously would be years old but no idea when the change happened

Edit: nevermind there's a version history on the wiki. Looks like 0.14.5.2 for anyone else interested

edit#2: link removed to the version history on the wiki because I'm new user. My bad lol

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 354 Votes