Jade Falcon

Aug 1, 2017
What I don't understand is why the creator can't just upload the full cest game to his website, and leave the non-cest version to Patreon. Or perhaps I'm just a simple who doesn't know how this works.

MurkyTurtle

Jul 28, 2017
What I don't understand is why the creator can't just upload the full cest game to his website, and leave the non-cest version to Patreon. Or perhaps I'm just a simple who doesn't know how this works.
Same reason that the incest patch is fan-made rather than dev-supported. Patreon management aren't idiots, and they're not going to continue to sanction the development of a game that has a free version off-site that openly breaks the rules. Mr Dots got around this by moving all the Dating My Daughter material to SubscribeStar and locking it behind the paywall there, leaving only his non-incest games to remain on Patreon. Patreon probably isn't thrilled about it, but it gives them enough cover if shit goes south.

Remember, Patreon isn't doing this because they have some moral objection to incest, they're doing it because the payment processors are putting the screws to them. Nobody wants to be publicly outed or even implicated for financing something potentially illegal. You have only to look at the world of shit that else in the past few years.

floppy1010

Dec 12, 2018
Does anyone know what version was the last one before the Patreon changes? Obviously would be years old but no idea when the change happened

Edit: nevermind there's a version history on the wiki. Looks like 0.14.5.2 for anyone else interested

edit#2: link removed to the version history on the wiki because I'm new user. My bad lol

Last edited:

thhawk1

Apr 25, 2017
I Wish you guys would stop calling it a update it is a reboot nothing more. He striped everyone and just gave us two people that make no sense because he deleted a major character the aunt or landlady sister and broke the game.

Reactions: Jarul
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes