CUNTBLAZER420

Jan 24, 2020
So a number of my posts get deleted. I wonder why that is? Pruning? Afraid of criticism?
Afraid of shade thrown at your best cash cow?
While he bilks 2 million real world dollars from people for Zero work?
Probably because you just schizo post repetitive nonsense. No one wants to see you clog the thread with your weird ass haiku looking posts about how DC is a bad man.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Incest patch for new version?
Previous page: 81,064. Don't you think that 2 weeks after the release of the latest update that your question has already been asked at least once, if not one hundred times, and the answer already exists in this thread?

Also see my 101st FAQ at 80,624.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
Elaborating on the points others have made:

OBSCENITY, ABUSE, HARM
1. Bestiality, rape, or incest
Both Patreon and SubscribeStar are in the USA (California and I think Wyoming respectively). The main reason Patreon is strictly enforcing its own rules comes down to credit card processing companies that handle the transactions of supporters offering tribute to their creator overlords. At some point about five or six years ago (others may remember more accurately) they got wind that the platform had become a hotbed of pr0n-o-graphy, and they found that many of the h-games being developed leaned pretty heavily into the -cest kink. Then at least one of the processing companies threatened to pull support of credit card transactions on the platform if they didn't start policing the content more rigorously. That's why the hammer came down on creators; so long as the money was flowing I don't really think Patreon cared too much about the content. Once that pipeline of money was threatened they got serious. DC was not the only one affected (I seem to recall MrDotsGames also got the boot? correct me if I'm wrong), but SS was sort of the highest profile game on the platform and had the brightest light shining down on its head.

So this isn't anything necessarily unique to Patreon. Once SubscribeStar gets to the same kind of critical mass of popularity as a platform and the type of content creators being funded through it, I would not be at all surprised if they were faced with a similar ultimatum from card processors. S-Star has far smaller ecosystem right now, and I believe it pays out a smaller revenue share as well. So it's not necessarily a good replacement option just so you can make a game that people don't have to mod to make the MILF the main character's mom.

Reactions: MurkyTurtle

Senigata

Feb 4, 2017
Elaborating on the points others have made:

Both Patreon and SubscribeStar are in the USA (California and I think Wyoming respectively). The main reason Patreon is strictly enforcing its own rules comes down to credit card processing companies that handle the transactions of supporters offering tribute to their creator overlords. At some point about five or six years ago (others may remember more accurately) they got wind that the platform had become a hotbed of pr0n-o-graphy, and they found that many of the h-games being developed leaned pretty heavily into the -cest kink. Then at least one of the processing companies threatened to pull support of credit card transactions on the platform if they didn't start policing the content more rigorously. That's why the hammer came down on creators; so long as the money was flowing I don't really think Patreon cared too much about the content. Once that pipeline of money was threatened they got serious. DC was not the only one affected (I seem to recall MrDotsGames also got the boot? correct me if I'm wrong), but SS was sort of the highest profile game on the platform and had the brightest light shining down on its head.

So this isn't anything necessarily unique to Patreon. Once SubscribeStar gets to the same kind of critical mass of popularity as a platform and the type of content creators being funded through it, I would not be at all surprised if they were faced with a similar ultimatum from card processors. S-Star has far smaller ecosystem right now, and I believe it pays out a smaller revenue share as well. So it's not necessarily a good replacement option just so you can make a game that people don't have to mod to make the MILF the main character's mom.
Yeah. People are already a tad too comfortable with the whole 'just go to subscribestar' thing. I know that some political youtuber also migrated there after Patreon kicked them off, but that hammer is gonna drop for them sooner or later, too.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes