coolboy88

Jan 2, 2018
I can't do the poem quiz for the french teacher. Everytime i go to the library in the afternoon, I don't find Mia there. I have completed Debbie, Jenny, Mia and Helen, Roxxy. I'm not sure if there is any bug cuz i already did the homework and spoke to the french teacher about the poem quest. Help

Note: I asked this question in the walkthrough thread but that place is so dead, people rarely answer.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
i am not following him when he is doing his live videos of showing some new content but does it show who the trap is?
No, he usually tries not to spoil any really important content in general and I'm pretty sure he'll try everything to keep the trap secret until that update is actually released, so we certainly won't get to see that.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
There's an image I didn't need. Now it's stuck in my head. Shit! Well add Kevin and the webcam and there's a money maker to help with the child support payments. Damn now THAT image is stuck in my head!
there's another image to save your mind from eroding itself even more,DC did Principal Larson on his stream today,and holy fuck she have some incredible and enormous tits.....

raysitsp123

Dec 18, 2017
As for jenny route, do you guys think she will have the love route and slave route instead of just keep acting like a bitch to MC, but reform like roxxy

Reactions: TheDevian

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As for jenny route, do you guys think she will have the love route and slave route instead of just keep acting like a bitch to MC, but reform like roxxy
I don't think there'll be really big changes in her character. DC actually talked about it today on stream. He'll rework her art and scenes completely, wants to add more sex scenes around the house/shower/include more sextoys/etc., decided that he may wants indeed some more interactions with Debbie depending on her story (he sounded slightly vague on that, so there may indeed be a chance for threesome now?) and he talked about her getting a little nicer once MC helps her out for her streams. Else there'll of course be pregnancy and he seems to look forward to the scene where she gets to know that she's pregnant. But apart from that I'm pretty sure that we'll neither see a big lovey dovey route nor something related to a slave route.

I'm personally looking quite forward to the story interactions because I did expected those to come a lot later. On the other hand it's probably a sign that both of ther stories are broadly done after that update, as was somewhat expected.

E-Dog

A pain in his girlfriend's ass
Donor
Apr 9, 2018
I can't do the poem quiz for the french teacher. Everytime i go to the library in the afternoon, I don't find Mia there. I have completed Debbie, Jenny, Mia and Helen, Roxxy. I'm not sure if there is any bug cuz i already did the homework and spoke to the french teacher about the poem quest. Help

Note: I asked this question in the walkthrough thread but that place is so dead, people rarely answer.
Remember that when u are on these "quests" if u interact with people that are part of different quests it breaks the quest u on.
Talk to teach. Then go right there....or i had to track her down by going to her house and finding out from dad she was at library then going to library....dont remember. (Thanks for trying the walkthrough thread. Normally we're all on both but sometimes we get stuck here.)
Hope it helps!

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Remember that when u are on these "quests" if u interact with people that are part of different quests it breaks the quest u on.
Talk to teach. Then go right there....or i had to track her down by going to her house and finding out from dad she was at library then going to library....dont remember. (Thanks for trying the walkthrough thread. Normally we're all on both but sometimes we get stuck here.)
Hope it helps!
when you answer a question related to french and your profile is Dexter,i can only think one thing as the answer"Omelette du Fromage".....

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
when you answer a question related to french and your profile is Dexter,i can only think one thing as the answer"Omelette du Fromage".....
Whenever i think of people speaking french, i think of that scene from wonder years where there's a new girl in school and shes in his french class and even in his daydream he's so flustered that all he can say to her was "would you like some butter" in french! Lol.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
I don't think there'll be really big changes in her character. DC actually talked about it today on stream. He'll rework her art and scenes completely, wants to add more sex scenes around the house/shower/include more sextoys/etc., decided that he may wants indeed some more interactions with Debbie depending on her story (he sounded slightly vague on that, so there may indeed be a chance for threesome now?) and he talked about her getting a little nicer once MC helps her out for her streams. Else there'll of course be pregnancy and he seems to look forward to the scene where she gets to know that she's pregnant. But apart from that I'm pretty sure that we'll neither see a big lovey dovey route nor something related to a slave route.

I'm personally looking quite forward to the story interactions because I did expected those to come a lot later. On the other hand it's probably a sign that both of ther stories are broadly done after that update, as was somewhat expected.
hohohoho,its easy to know why DC is so excited for that scene,he made her a bonafide Queen Bitch,she bitches even when she sees you on her room,imagine the fit when she realizes you put a bun in her oven.....she already have a tsundere-like personality(acting like she owns the MC,even without having anything to garantee him as her "unvoluntary employee"),imagine how she will behave when she actually share a "real bound" with MC.....

E-Dog

Donor
Apr 9, 2018
hohohoho,its easy to know why DC is so excited for that scene,he made her a bonafide Queen Bitch,she bitches even when she sees you on her room,imagine the fit when she realizes you put a bun in her oven.....she already have a tsundere-like personality(acting like she owns the MC,even without having anything to garantee him as her "unvoluntary employee"),imagine how she will behave when she actually share a "real bound" with MC.....
I cant wait for her to flip out on the mc!! Thats probably gonna be funniest moment of her storyline! Especially with how angry she's gonna look with her facial expressions!

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018

Huh not gonna lie,thats a bit disappointing.
"A bit nicer" seems somewhat off from the initial premise(at last as far as the little tidbit of her old storyline is concerned).
Not really sure how to feel about the pregnancy content in that case.
Kinda feels like it shifts the whole premise into a rather dark direction.
Then there are also still the lingering effects of the incest alterations and how much that will impact the complete rewrite.

Yeah dunno,worries me a bit tbh.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
"A bit nicer" seems somewhat off from the initial premise(at last as far as the little tidbit of her old storyline is concerned).
Then there are also still the lingering effects of the incest alterations and how much that will impact the complete rewrite.

I remember DC saying a long time ago that he wants her to stay a bit "bitchy" and what he said today kind of makes sense to me in that context. In the end there's Roxxy who get's the "bad girl to girlfriend romance part" and it makes little sense to repeat that exact same thing with Jenny. I'm certain she'll will have her moments and I'm sure it's going to be a good story. At least I'm perfectly fine if they end their part as fuck buddies who enjoy having fun all over the house and do a show or two from time to time - especially since we shouldn't forget that they are brother and sister in the end.

I think DC today(?) said that he doesn't want to invest that much in alternative story and that he'd like the old story back. So I'm sure we have to see her story in that light as well. The incest will be back at some point.

But then again, who knows. It's probably still 4 to 5 months to go until we know what's really going to happen.

Saraf

Mar 16, 2018
I remember DC saying a long time ago that he wants her to stay a bit "bitchy" and what he said today kind of makes sense to me in that context. In the end there's Roxxy who get's the "bad girl to girlfriend romance part" and it makes little sense to repeat that exact same thing with Jenny. I'm certain she'll will have her moments and I'm sure it's going to be a good story. At least I'm perfectly fine if they end their part as fuck buddies who enjoy having fun all over the house and do a show or two from time to time - especially since we shouldn't forget that they are brother and sister in the end.

I think DC today(?) said that he doesn't want to invest that much in alternative story and that he'd like the old story back. So I'm sure we have to see her story in that light as well. The incest will be back at some point.

But then again, who knows. It's probably still 4 to 5 months to go until we know what's really going to happen.
I disagree quite a bit with the assessment about Jenny´s character.
They depict quite different traits and behaviours(Jenny for example being much more domineering than Roxxy).
"Bitchyness" really is the only thing they have in common(not to mention the very different relationship dynamics between them and the MC).
Saying they would turn into the same character does them some undeserved disservice.

That aside,what Im more concerned about is the tonal shift of knocking up a "fuck buddy" Jenny.
Someone who doesnt want nor is ready for a child with someone they at best consider a timewaster is a rather horrible fate for everyone involved(and thats without the incest part).
Feels like a rather dark atmosphere shift from the happy go lucky nature of the game.

We will see how it goes,for now I hope DC´s comments were more pointed towards her not turning complete dere dere instead of having no romantic inclinations at all.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

well,we already got worried the game didnt survive its shift on the incest content,and in the end,we were amusingly wrong on worrying about that,so,lets just trust that DC and Sploosh can handle the writting just as well as they did with Roxxy content...
just to add,Roxxy update brings a serious matter there,with the drugs dealing putting Crystal on jail and almost making Roxxy homeless,and yet not only the situation was fixed,but the resolution was reached by a way humorous and kinda light hearted method,so,lets see what they can do now,i mean,they made Roxxy turn from a hateful bitch to dreamed waifu to a lot of guys here(not to me though,Judith is the only thing i expect to see on the future,but i'm happy enough with Diane and Jenny being the next ones since this will finally end with part of the eternal cicle of DDJ.....),so i'm quite sure they will find not only a nice,but very funny way to solve Jenny's drama......

rongngoc123

May 6, 2018
Maybe this is an old question but in the future, will DC add a little NTR or cheating thing into SS? This is just a game, why ppl are always so pissed about that? That is not true when these things make this game complete?

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes