• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Oh, ok heard exact same thing from some other member...like 2 months ago i guess. Nothing new then.

Thanks guys.
No worries.
Yeah, the current flow has us as a three month update schedule, but with the addition of the new team member, it could take a while before they really get in sync, after that, who knows?

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
dun worry,someday you will kick his ass too and them he will only have his micro penis to blame.....
Is he related to the mayor? Is his shaped like a mushroom too? Should we call it 'Toad'? Am I showing my age too much when I say 'Mr. Toad, and His not-so-Wild Ride'?
Tune in next time when you won't get the answers to these and other pressing questions! :winkytongue:

Jimmyshine

Apr 12, 2018
Is he related to the mayor? Is his shaped like a mushroom too? Should we call it 'Toad'? Am I showing my age too much when I say 'Mr. Toad, and His not-so-Wild Ride'?
Tune in next time when you won't get the answers to these and other pressing questions! :winkytongue:
Sorry to tell you this El Deve, but you pretty much already answered em. And while the mayor nasty woman scene is funny, lets get real. With what we know now it should be Ms. Nasty with a big strap-on, or her own dick, whichever, fucking a Sanders parody!

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Sorry to tell you this El Deve, but you pretty much already answered em. And while the mayor nasty woman scene is funny, lets get real. With what we know now it should be Ms. Nasty with a big strap-on, or her own dick, whichever, fucking a Sanders parody!
Rump would rather be with Iwanka anyway.

Speaking of parodies...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Summerville Lyrics by TheDevian.
Summertime Saga by Dark Cookie of Kompas Productions

Summerville is the place for me.
Farm MILFin' is the life for me.
Legs spreadin' out so far and wide.
Get your pants off, and Darlin' I'll cum inside.

Nude women that I want to lay.
With my monster they want to play.
I adore the locker room view.
I'll tell ya I love ya, so let me cum in you.

...The chores.
...The whores.
...Sea Air.
...Pube Hair!

You be my bitch.
Then I'll scratch your itch.
Summerville we are there.

Reactions: Jimmyshine

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Well, technically SS was more advanced than Milfy City, thats probably one reason (in my opinion)
True, though I doubt Milfy will ever get to the point where we can bang like 30+ people. Actually, so far, (not counting the twins, since I haven't followed that arc), he has only had sex with 3 people, 2 were only anal (which I find rather entertaining).
Of course, a big part of that is because DC is working on one route at a time, where in Milfy they are doing them all at once, a little bit here, a little bit there... I do like having more 'time of day' slots though. 3 works on the weekdays I suppose because of school, but he should get an extra one on the weekends! XD

Noneless

Jul 27, 2017
Of course, a big part of that is because DC is working on one route at a time, where in Milfy they are doing them all at once, a little bit here, a little bit there...
I can imagine that the work-time spend in Milfy City was 80% artstyle and animations, you dont see such quality in most of the games. Thats probably is A LOT of work.

Reactions: TheDevian

TheDevian

Svengali Productions
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I can imagine that the work-time spend in Milfy City was 80% artstyle and animations, you dont see such quality in most of the games. Thats probably is A LOT of work.
Oh, no doubt, the animations are nothing short of amazing, and the art really is incredible. Though I do like the animations on STS, and they are only going to keep getting better with their new animator on the team (reading a lot of doujin, I also find the x-ray feature to be entertaining). The only thing I think needs work on Milfy's art is that when they lean forward, the breasts don't 'hang' properly, they still hug the body, even when they are on all fours. The detail on the genetaila is really tough to beat though. You can tell the artist really cares. Though almost nothing compares to Melody's face. :heartcoveredeyes:

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes