j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Sad to see that the mom and aunt storie will not be improved.
We have a threesome with them and no bj, same with Roxxy and her friends, 4some and still no bj :cry:
The schoolgirls, including Roxxy, will get more content/scenes with the dating system, but that content isn't really part of their actual "story". The Idea is basically to finish the story of a girl -> start dating -> get small scenes like BJs etc -> get those sex scenes which are now at the end of those stories -> take "her" to prom.

43% sounds like a lot, i was expecting something along the lines of 25%

also it looks like there are more telescope scenes coming? i'm glad i think the telescope is a great feature. no idea what "progressions on neighbor characters" means though

also really weird how far along rhonda and mia already are, mia needs a huge rework imo and rhonda barely has anything yet
I'm fairly certain those missing 57% are the absolute minimum which DC thinks has to be done. After that it'll depend on people's interest and his mood. He said for example that he's willing to add more scenes to Diane at some point (like a threesome with the shopkeeper etc.) but I doubt any of that is included here.

The telescope will probably be one of the last things we get, simply because it's interlinked with so many stories will continue to stay fucked up until they can finally connect all those links.

Else I have to say that I'm slightly surprised about Ronda as well while Mia seems fine. I'd say that Helens story is basically done as it is and Mia herself will get the additional content. Next to that I'm sure that it's only a rough estimate anyway.

Reactions: Omniel

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
"Harem Feature" sound almost too good, knowing that probably it just means having a bunch of girls at the house and just that, no orgies or sexual atmosphere all over the place.

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Usually every Update takes like 4 months. the last 2 were slightly over 4months and after 2months to already have 55% is bettet than the last 2 Update Progresses before guys. If we have Luck the Version is going to Come arround like April 15-20th. Sum like that i suppose

KingBea

Jul 26, 2017
I know summertime has an auto clicker on there wiki, but it seems like its just for this game. Any one know of autoclickers that can be used for anything, and that are safe/easy to use?

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
If all the roadmap becomes truth one day, I'd totally pay $40, $50 for a bug free full game like that instead of $60 in a PS4 game. SS is fantastic now, imagine with all these content!

What I liked the most is that even though characters have finished routes (Mom, Roxxy, etc), they'll gain more content thorugh side activities. I always thought the Poker game could mean more blowjobs or handjobs for MC and Erik.

coccoculo

Mar 5, 2018
That's the main known bug of 0.17.5. You looked at the mysterious statue in your backpack. After that, all new saves are spoiled. You must load an older save and not look at the statue.

You may also install my mod which fixes that bug. But you still need to load an older save since the newer ones are spoiled already.
Shieeet man! Didn't know about it. Nice to know now though!
Thanks mate

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
im just hopin i can bring all the girls at prom..of course,the student one..damn,everyone will be jealous;)

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
I know summertime has an auto clicker on there wiki, but it seems like its just for this game. Any one know of autoclickers that can be used for anything, and that are safe/easy to use?
Look up autohotkey scripts and make your own. It's what I ended up doing for a "space masher" and works for anything. I don't know anything about scripting, but it took me about 5 min total.

This is the script I use. I click f1 to enable or disable:

#maxthreadsperhotkey 2 ;
f1:: ;
{
toggle:=!toggle ;

while, toggle ;
{
send, {space} ;
sleep, 1 ;
}
}
return ;

end::exitapp

Reactions: DJsona

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Look up autohotkey scripts and make your own. It's what I ended up doing for a "space masher" and works for anything. I don't know anything about scripting, but it took me about 5 min total.

This is the script I use. I click f1 to enable or disable:

#maxthreadsperhotkey 2 ;
f1:: ;
{
toggle:=!toggle ;

while, toggle ;
{
send, {space} ;
sleep, 1 ;
}
}
return ;

end::exitapp
May I ask what use there is for an auto klicker? If it's just to skip dialogs faster, there is the skip text option in the settings menu. Also, if graphics only is what you are after -- you lose all the smooth transitions when skipping.

kimjongew

Nov 25, 2017
May I ask what use there is for an auto klicker? If it's just to skip dialogs faster, there is the skip text option in the settings menu. Also, if graphics only is what you are after -- you lose all the smooth transitions when skipping.
Dunno about other people, but certain games and sequences can be a pain in the butt to sit there and mash. I can save my wrists, keyboard/mouse and do those, IMO, poorly designed mini-game sequences with a single button click instead.

RottenBlock

Nov 3, 2017
Dunno about other people, but certain games and sequences can be a pain in the butt to sit there and mash. I can save my wrists, keyboard/mouse and do those, IMO, poorly designed mini-game sequences with a single button click instead.
Same. I haven't thought of using auto-clickers, but the weight-lifting minigame isn't fun at all, it's just wear and tear on my keyboard.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes