j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Yeah so rapey, a girl just happens to randomly lift their shirt while sleeping and also happen to scream how good it feels to fuck.
The main problem of that scene has always been its context. The scene itself is and has always been fine in itself, but the fact MC basically jumps into her bed (at least the first few times) while she's asleep and without any hint that he may be invited, is certainly questionable. As said, I'd expect that context to be changed.

Fullcrum

Apr 10, 2018
The main problem of that scene has always been its context. The scene itself is and has always been fine in itself, but the fact MC basically jumps into her bed (at least the first few times) while she's asleep and without any hint that he may be invited, is certainly questionable. As said, I'd expect that context to be changed.
I do not see here, no problem. After all, MC does not force Jenny into anything.

The June situation is much more questionable when MC "steals" June from Eric telling her he is a "player".
The second very dubious situation is Helen's "programming" with the help of a nun Angelica.

Both of these scenes should be changed, if the whole is to be credible and represent MC, as a guy who gains the favor of women, mainly because he is nice and helpful. At least for me, MC is presented as someone who, by his behavior, gains the favor of women, and later uses their "gratitude." MC is not the type of alpha male who tries to get into female underpants at all costs.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Thats because this scene was always done before the story writing of jenny was established as an update/patch. DC added this scene as others as ppl grew impatient of yet another girl they can watch but not fuck. In order to sell the game he simply added some fuck scenes.
Now her whole storyline will be added and changed to make her more believable and her storyline as well.
If you follow his streams you could already know the next update is jenny and should be finished in the next 7 to 14 days. According to DC.
If you don't follow his stream you and others have me and others keeping you updated :)

Reactions: BoykaBoykov
May 26, 2018
How do I install the incest patch? I downloaded it but can't extract it. Whenever I try to open the file the windows app pops up and it can't find any program to open an rpa file. Any suggestions or feedback on this problem would be very helpful and appreciated.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
How do I install the incest patch? I downloaded it but can't extract it. Whenever I try to open the file the windows app pops up and it can't find any program to open an rpa file. Any suggestions or feedback on this problem would be very helpful and appreciated.
You don't open the .rpa file. You put it in the game folder. I quote:

Download the "incestpatch.rpa" file, and move it to the "/game" directory

Quote end.

Put it there and start the game it should show the incest patch already in the main menu.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I do not see here, no problem. After all, MC does not force Jenny into anything.
It's is extremely creepy at first, to say the least, which in itself would be somewhat out of character, too. As said, the story design of Jenny is pretty bad right now anyway and thus I'm happy that they'll change it. Thus this whole context will change anyway.

The June situation is much more questionable when MC "steals" June from Eric telling her he is a "player".
The second very dubious situation is Helen's "programming" with the help of a nun Angelica.
Well, Erik's/June's story will almost certainly change to that degree. DC said that he wasn't really happy with it a long time ago - though I have no idea how excatly he wants to handle it, now most/all choices will be removed. When it comes to Helen, we'll see. I'd personally not expect that her story will change a lot, but who knows.

DC added this scene as others as ppl grew impatient of yet another girl they can watch but not fuck. In order to sell the game he simply added some fuck scenes.
That could possibly be said about the sofa and telescope scene but this scene has been part of her actual story. I personally don't really care if it stays or goes. The compromise to let it stay without reworking it is probably the best they can do. They won't have to spend any time on it and still those who like it will be happy.

Reactions: BoykaBoykov

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
That could possibly be said about the sofa and telescope scene but this scene has been part of her actual story. I personally don't really care if it stays or goes. The compromise to let it stay without reworking it is probably the best they can do. They won't have to spend any time on it and still those who like it will be happy.
I think you misunderstood me in my last post. Jenny didn't have a story until now. The whole point of the "Jenny Update" is to explain those scenes that are in the game with a story. DC always added sex scenes and afterwards explained them with a story update.
While i have to admit that thats not the best way of doing things it always has been the DC way of doing things. As far as i remember he never made a story first then added the sex scene aside from roxxy.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I think you misunderstood me in my last post. Jenny didn't have a story until now. The whole point of the "Jenny Update" is to explain those scenes that are in the game with a story. DC always added sex scenes and afterwards explained them with a story update.
Well, she's got her basic story going (her becoming a cam girl with MC's help etc.) and that story is going to stay.
While i have to admit that thats not the best way of doing things it always has been the DC way of doing things. As far as i remember he never made a story first then added the sex scene aside from roxxy.
Well, until Roxxy he always released shorter updates which resulted in inclomplete stories. It basically meant that a character would get a basic story (like Erik, Mia, Daine and Jenny as well) which then had to be revised in another one or two updates. That did result in pretty bad updates which is why he went from ~50/60 day releases to 100/120 days.

Miðgarðsormr

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2017
Well, she's got her basic story going (her becoming a cam girl with MC's help etc.) and that story is going to stay.

Well, until Roxxy he always released shorter updates which resulted in inclomplete stories. It basically meant that a character would get a basic story (like Erik, Mia, Daine and Jenny as well) which then had to be revised in another one or two updates. That did result in pretty bad updates which is why he went from ~50/60 day releases to 100/120 days.
Which is why i said he always established sex scenes first and then made the story. Jenny becoming a cam girl is not a story its a filler at best to not fuck her brains out with no context at all.

I agree that DC lacks in the story writing department but calling a tiny bit of plot (like jenny becoming a cam girl) story is an insult to stories like roxxys. Jenny gets her story this update. So far there is no story.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Which is why i said he always established sex scenes first and then made the story. Jenny becoming a cam girl is not a story its a filler at best to not fuck her brains out with no context at all.

I agree that DC lacks in the story writing department but calling a tiny bit of plot (like jenny becoming a cam girl) story is an insult to stories like roxxys. Jenny gets her story this update. So far there is no story.
I think you've got it a little backwards. Back when the bigger part of Jenny's story writen in 0.12 (almost 2 years ago) the game wasn't meant to be this big and updates as complete as Roxxy weren't intended to happen. She was meant to get a normal second update which would have added an end to her story and that likely would have been it for the biggest part. So what we see now was meant to be a good part of her content and you can't judge it by today's standards. It's important to remember how much the game and its scale have changed in the last 2 years. Now DC has got the space to do 3 to 4 months updates which certainly wasn't something he would have dreamed of 2 years ago.

RJ4547

Feb 12, 2019
I want to said this game it's awesome. If this is still alpha, I can't imagine the full game. History 10/10, graphics 10/10, gameplay 8/10 (I give 8 because it can be better special without many bugs and parts of game we can't use but don't tell why, but overall it perfect. I spend day's playing the game and still can't get enough, and I don't finish the story yet. I like the characters, to bad I can't bang the nun (it will be very good), Helen is the most good of all in my opinion, it was nice to break her just like he see in hentai.

401Grem

May 14, 2017

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
I think you've got it a little backwards. Back when the bigger part of Jenny's story writen in 0.12 (almost 2 years ago) the game wasn't meant to be this big and updates as complete as Roxxy weren't intended to happen. She was meant to get a normal second update which would have added an end to her story and that likely would have been it for the biggest part. So what we see now was meant to be a good part of her content and you can't judge it by today's standards. It's important to remember how much the game and its scale have changed in the last 2 years. Now DC has got the space to do 3 to 4 months updates which certainly wasn't something he would have dreamed of 2 years ago.
I think that the point that Yggalf is making is that Jenny's story was never truly complete and her rework will make it more complete from a story background. Let's also remember that the Patreon rule change also affected her story by forcing her specific update to about now. That certainly gives DC more room to make her more complete, but as it stands, her character suffered in the game with very unclear intentions on how to progress without some janky character progression. (No, I'm not going to say it's rapey or not. It was just tedious and out of character.)

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes