Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Wonder if Judith is ever getting anything else seeing how the bathroom scene just has options that doesn't work, could've just added 1-2 more scenes to it and would be done with it, unless there's a lot more planned down the road to actually lead to sex
If you want Judith content you will have to wait for a while, people don't vote for her, I don't know why but people really hate her.

Reactions: seraphimd2

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
If you want Judith content you will have to wait for a while, people don't vote for her, I don't know why but people really hate her.
I think it's just that they're more invested in other things winning.
Not useful things like save compatibility, but other things nonetheless...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Awww man. I love the Somrak.
Somrak-san just helped us to achieve the Daniel-san moment....
Wonder if Judith is ever getting anything else seeing how the bathroom scene just has options that doesn't work, could've just added 1-2 more scenes to it and would be done with it, unless there's a lot more planned down the road to actually lead to sex
it actually have,sadly,DC patron's dont seem to like her...
I think it means he'll have his own story, rather than be tied to Jenny's progress who's tied to Debbie's progress.
about time,it was a godammed pain in the ass having to do Jenny route before going for any route involving Dexter fights....
Oh yeah, she's got her own update. People just need to vote for it.
sadly,it doesnt seem to be any near time,since she was after the School update in the last voting poll...
i swear to god,if there's someone to blame about SS being a mess on development it should be SS patrons,their capacity for picking things that really add something for the game is nearly inexistent...

Reactions: Bahamut Zero

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Yeah I don't get the Judith hate either
Seems more like indifference than hate.
Anyone got the results of the last poll lying around?

Failing that, we can just wait a bit after the release and see how the poll for 0.21 turns out.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
Seems more like indifference than hate.
Anyone got the results of the last poll lying around?

Failing that, we can just wait a bit after the release and see how the poll for 0.21 turns out.
that depends on the day,ever got to witness the counterpart of Eveismywife(Judithbestwaifu or something like that)getting bullrushed on SS stream?
at least even bruised as hell,our numbers still grow...the hope for the Ginger resistance may still exist...

Reactions: McSlut

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
that depends on the day,ever got to witness the counterpart of Eveismywife(Judithbestwaifu or something like that)getting bullrushed on SS stream?
My schedule doesn't let me watch the streams live. VODs only, skipping to each 10 minutes to see what's worked on.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
My schedule doesn't let me watch the streams live. VODs only, skipping to each 10 minutes to see what's worked on.
same here,most of the time i get out the job just after DC ends his streams,but sometimes i manage to watch it there...but i used to see it happen frequently 6 months ago,cant really say if it still happening,but she didnt managed to get picked yet so i can only imagine it still happens...

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Somrak-san just helped us to achieve the Daniel-san moment....
:eek::ROFLMAO:

For me... more mother/sister/aunt is welcome :ROFLMAO:
Anyway perhaps there is something wrong in me but... i am the only one who wanna see MC... :eek: fuck the principal?
I just do not know but :ROFLMAO: there is some thing in that bitch that really excited me! And i just do not know why!

Also the other two milf i hope to see them really soon. I mean the pizza wife and the annie's mother?
Anyway men its really hard to wait XD 95% cant wait to play it.
And in me case i need to wait more, because i need to wait the good modder that update the incest mod.
Cant wait that the developer find a different way to update the game and finally restore the incest thing again :(

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018

Anyway perhaps there is something wrong in me but... i am the only one who wanna see MC... :eek: fuck the principal?
I just do not know but :ROFLMAO: there is some thing in that bitch that really excited me! And i just do not know why!

Also the other two milf i hope to see them really soon. I mean the pizza wife and the annie's mother?
And in me case i need to wait more, because i need to wait the good modder that update the incest mod.
Cant wait that the developer find a different way to update the game and finally restore the incest thing again :(
I get the feeling like the principal's going to be an evil option.
Also Annie's mom is not for lewding.

fanboi

Engaged Member
Apr 19, 2018
No, you're not the only one - she is my favorite character. What I'd like most to see is the option for the MC to take Annie's place between her legs but I'm not holding my breath...

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017

well,he could go to subscribestar,but i think he doesnt want to bother changing plataforms for now,he already managed to survive the patreon inquisition....

I get the feeling like the principal's going to be an evil option.
Also Annie's mom is not for lewding.
oh,come on,its okay bang Helen and be forced to destroy Mia affection,but its not okay to give what is coming for Annie's dad for him being such a jerk?where's justice on SS?

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
oh,come on,its okay bang Helen and be forced to destroy Mia affection,but its not okay to give what is coming for Annie's dad for him being such a jerk?where's justice on SS?
Yeah i think the same thing. When the Helen thing happen. I just made a save file, just to bang her.
But in me main save file, i go with Mia. I do not like to be the bad boy.

I Hope that the developer do not go the way like... Choice from annie or annie's mother. I really hate this kind of choice XD i wanna both! I hope that annie's mother have a different path with the school principal thing.

Laziness

Feb 14, 2018
Helen's an evil option too.
Also nobody says we can't give Richard what for. Especially since he's apparently the reason Annie's so messed up.

rle68

May 28, 2017
ok im not one to buy into the dragging out updates for money conspiracy bullshit..but in 3 days it will be 4 months since an update and for what a re do of jenny? if thats all that is changed i might have to rethink some things about this game

Reactions: TurtleKing9000

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
ok im not one to buy into the dragging out updates for money conspiracy bullshit..but in 3 days it will be 4 months since an update and for what a re do of jenny? if thats all that is changed i might have to rethink some things about this game
I was shocked when I saw the amount of Patreons and how much they were getting and how little their team is, but I don't know how the innerworkings work of making a game(a bit about the art parts because I have close artist friends) but the art and basic animations don't look too time consuming, 4 months does seem like a long time. Though I think they all have full time jobs unless I'm thinking of another dev

rle68

May 28, 2017
I was shocked when I saw the amount of Patreons and how much they were getting and how little their team is, but I don't know how the innerworkings work of making a game(a bit about the art parts because I have close artist friends) but the art and basic animations don't look too time consuming, 4 months does seem like a long time
not saying bad things i just think the game has taken a different turn, im unhappy with guppy girl and cow cumdump.. not sure whats going to happen

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes