Jul 2, 2017
I like this game, but I would like to finally go through it. 3 years is a long time. The creator should go to the end and here the game is constantly growing. The weight of threads builds up problems. We have v0.17.5 ... It will take 10 years to finish this game ... I would like to see new characters in the new world with a new story. PS. Mia is sooooooooooooooooooooooo boring.

Reactions: swmas and Steve3444

Steve3444

Apr 8, 2019
I only found out about this game a week ago so I guess I was lucky I didn't have to wait for anything and the game was really great, but I don't think I'm going to replay it for every new version and probably wait until there's a 2-3 hours of new content I haven't seen, probably a year away or more but that's life.
This game and Taffy Tales is what I'm looking forward to in the future. A Town Uncovered too but I just couldn't deal with that artwork style

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
I've no clue what you mean? Let me try again, the majority of the new content will be in the 0.18 update, and shortly after 0.18 is released, we'll get 0.18.5 which will have Jenny's endgame content, i.e. pregnancy etc.

I meant to say if it is better to wait 18.5 rather than play immediately 0.18 as it is still not completely finished

RedGlow

Aug 5, 2016
I meant to say if it is better to wait 18.5 rather than play immediately 0.18 as it is still not completely finished
It will be finished man. It is just.. Let's say DC will enhance the story with a couple of scenes. It is up to you to wait or not. But, i won't wait because i know myself, i will gladly play it again more than once.

Reactions: JKH18

redevil70

Sep 2, 2017
It will be finished man. It is just.. Let's say DC will enhance the story with a couple of scenes. It is up to you to wait or not. But, i won't wait because i know myself, i will gladly play it again more than once.

thank you, we will evaluate the problem but I believe that I too will play immediately 0.18 and then 0.18.5 hoping that the rescues are compatible ...:p:LOL::LOL:

Automata

Apr 10, 2017
i just checked out all the devs you mentioned and i almost spilled some coke on my keyboard because i had to laugh. none of them do hand drawn art, it's all shitty 3DCG style with characters that look like goblins. if that's your thing, that's fine but thinking that shit is of higher value than summertime sagas hand drawn art is just LOL. the worst thing is every character from those 3DCG games look the same. terrible.
Just had say that 3DCG isn't any more inertly shitty than 2D art. It just suffers from a lot of weekend warriors that get into it as it has a lower bar to achieve something middling to decent enough for people to accept.

While, I agree 99% of the 3D games here look horrible and same-ish. (I'd include even the popular Dating my Daughter in this boat). The reason is because the creators:
1. Use stock character models from the DAZ3D store.
2. Know little to nothing of proper lighting technique or post-work image editing in a program like GIMP or Photoshop.

Not because 3D is a bad medium.
If I misunderstood your comments on 3D, then just ignore this.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
Just had say that 3DCG isn't any more inertly shitty than 2D art. It just suffers from a lot of weekend warriors that get into it as it has a lower bar to achieve something middling to decent enough for people to accept.

While, I agree 99% of the 3D games here look horrible and same-ish. (I'd include even the popular Dating my Daughter in this boat). The reason is because the creators:
1. Use stock character models from the DAZ3D store.
2. Know little to nothing of proper lighting technique or post-work image editing in a program like GIMP or Photoshop.

Not because 3D is a bad medium.
If I misunderstood your comments on 3D, then just ignore this.
no you are right, i totally believe it's possible to make a good game in 3D, but the examples that the guy used to say that those games are of higher quality than summertime saga are laughable as they all look just like they are using stock characters from the daz3d store.

Reactions: roro

asker

Oct 6, 2017
guys making games aren't easy job.. but ! , a lot of people supports this game months with huge amount of money , it is just renpy game not like god of war or something AAA pc game.So i agree and understand impatience fans , game need faster devolope.Again respect the DC's job and art it isn't easy job.Just go outside take fresh air and wait for next fap for summertime saga update :)

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Coding is going to take 1week, posing is Almost done so my guess was on point with the 23rd April. It may even drop sooner

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Coding is going to take 1week, posing is Almost done so my guess was on point with the 23rd April. It may even drop sooner
DC said there are still 2 animations being done so yes the update should come come out around that time.

seraphimd2

Jun 18, 2017
DEV TRACKER UPDATE!

Do you like me? (All likes are appreciated and motivates me to post more dev trackers)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
oh fuck,coding for pregnancy is still on TODO...better the guys on the hype train brace themselves,i warned them to not board it yet....unless they face less problems with this one that they had with Diane's pregnancy....

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
oh fuck,coding for pregnancy is still on TODO...better the guys on the hype train brace themselves,i warned them to not board it yet....unless they face less problems with this one that they had with Diane's pregnancy....
On today's stream DC said that they are just waiting for the last 2 animations and they are ready to release. But yea it's better to not get on the hype train.

IronMuffin

Jan 22, 2018
On today's stream DC said that they are just waiting for the last 2 animations and they are ready to release. But yea it's better to not get on the hype train.
Are these animations like custom animations? Or like the other animations in the game that are more of moving 1 shape on top of another? The former I can understand the time constraint, but the latter shouldn't take more than a day with average effort. 2-3 days if they plan to articulate a little.

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
If anyone rather torrent it leech away....
PC- 4268e9bbc79cd76884596f16900e324a39a50356
MAC- cd038dc698d9592d285b7ef9bed2436c3b57f7c1
Android - 1abb0d72452cd456ca6bdb0470e9b2b469caedad

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes