endlust

Jul 22, 2017
Could you elaborate on this more?
Specifically how being able to impregnate "every girl" flows well with the tone of the game.

*I realise it's optional, and even the fertilisation mini-game can be "cheated" one way or another to ensure "first time" impregnation or none at all.

I'd wholeheartedly agree with this part on its own, if the pregnancies didn't progress beyond a certain point and no children were born, but they do and sprogs do appear.
The game doesn't really have a time-limit for things to happen and be done. It's more sandbox with linear character stories/plotlines. The exception though is with Jenny so far, where we're given choices in how to handle some situations.
Sure. The game has a light-hearted fantasy tone to it. Where the player is put in an absurd sandbox and allowed to do what they like with a lot of different girls and fetishes of the player's choice. So, why limit the player in this fetish? It seems more odd to limit what girls can be knocked up than to just allow it with all of them and let the player choose.

On the second part, I agree with you in that I think the pregnancy should not progress to full birth during the game. I think it should be resolved at the end of the game, during an epilogue instead. The player can still enjoy impregnation and pregnant sex in the mean time.

On to last part, it is a sandbox but the setting is at a vague fixed time. The player has "one semester" to save up money for school, find out why his dad was murdered, and find a date for prom. So, while the player doesn't have a time limit on an action, the action does have to occur in this vague time frame. Which is why I suggest any consequences of pregnancies should be resolved after the end of the game and maybe impact one of those goals in some way, but it shouldn't require a heavy story investment.

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
I have an issue with Roxxy's panties. They are always on display in the trailer bed but they are never clickable and I can't take them to give Somrak. I finished Roxxy's storyline though.

Any idea ?
They are not on the bed. Look around the window.

Stay Frosty

Jul 17, 2017
The game got bugged and I'm stuck. What is the console thing to unlock the map, or spawn me at a location? Everything thing that has been posted here doesn't work?

PatreonTed

Jun 3, 2017
4 months and a half...

- Synbian scene: REMOVED

- Night scene in bed: REMOVED (atm)

Nonetheless, some people still praising them here - and reminding us - anytime - how ungrateful we are towards DC (aka The Man Who Never Fails).

:whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle::whistle:
I forgot about the Sybian scene, it was a good 'un. Maybe it will be part of the 18.5 release? It didn't sense with Somrak quest being gone now.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

new version of my mod is ready.

Version 0.18.2-1.1:
  • Moved Jenny pregnancy minigames to the end of intercourse so that the action is not disturbed. WTF?
  • Intermediate fix for Diane not dressing after getting naked in barn (might break other outfit related things though).
  • Made the remote session to Jenny's pc into a remote session rather than simply swapping the entire pc.
  • Added Jenny camshow break free scene to cookie jar.
  • Naughtier Jenny camshow sex scenes.
  • Fixed a bug with Diane wearing the wrong outfid during Daisy warming up scene in barn.
  • Fixed a bug introduced with the mod with Crystal trailer anal scene during the day.

Find it and more details here: Summertime Saga Naughty Tribute Mod 0.18.2

Happy gaming!

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
The dating update needs to come out before he starts up these other school girl stories, kinda sucks that an update that is supposed to lead up to these sex and preggo scenes is coming after the scenes have already been implemented.

Completely backwards development in that aspect. :unsure:

Chad69420

Mar 14, 2019
I encourage you all to use the walkthrough and don't do what I did.
I followed the mom sis path and did the aunt last.
Didn't get passing grade for gym or art.
It confuses the game into thinking I was using saves from the old version.
Since I did everything backwards I guess.
I can still save but there is no rollback.
It takes like 10 minutes per save causes it freezes or crashes until it saves.
I might as well start from the beginning the right way.
You have a link to a current one friend? I can't seem to find one.

Lycosxd

May 8, 2018
well, we waited long ass time for just
New sex scenes:
  • Camshows improved and reworked
  • Shower hscene improved reworked
  • Shower bj
  • Night time visit hscene
  • Jenny bedroom hscenes reworked and added
  • Couch sex improved and reworked...
i hope next updates will come faster with technical reworks otherwise im just dissapointed we just got same things as reworked (not including the jenny ofc) look, i know u are working so fucking hard i know this thing is not easy and i cant even think how much effort did it take to do just this update. you are working great but longer you keep waiting us the more our expectations will growing up. dont take me wrong keep the good working you are the one of the few people that i actually enjoying playing games from but please if you can do the updates fast just do it if not then there is no problem i dont understand coding, art etc so i dont know how fast you can do it.

Jun 20, 2018
Sure. The game has a light-hearted fantasy tone to it. Where the player is put in an absurd sandbox and allowed to do what they like with a lot of different girls and fetishes of the player's choice. So, why limit the player in this fetish? It seems more odd to limit what girls can be knocked up than to just allow it with all of them and let the player choose.

On the second part, I agree with you in that I think the pregnancy should not progress to full birth during the game. I think it should be resolved at the end of the game, during an epilogue instead. The player can still enjoy impregnation and pregnant sex in the mean time.

On to last part, it is a sandbox but the setting is at a vague fixed time. The player has "one semester" to save up money for school, find out why his dad was murdered, and find a date for prom. So, while the player doesn't have a time limit on an action, the action does have to occur in this vague time frame. Which is why I suggest any consequences of pregnancies should be resolved after the end of the game and maybe impact one of those goals in some way, but it shouldn't require a heavy story investment.
For DC,Pregnancy is a joke,

matsc

Aug 6, 2016
Does anyone know how to completely wipe your progress?

Like, I've cleared the save games out of my appdata, but a new game started still shows me having achievements completed.

I'm getting some odd sequence-break issues and wondering if that is part of the problem. Start a new game, first time at school principal calls me to her office, then yells at me when I enter her office. I go to the hall outside the locker rooms and get the intro conversation with Judith, over and over and over. I can open my locker straight away, without having to get Annie to help.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, does anyone remember where the key to the trunk is buried on the beach islet? Thank you.

Francis8rock

Sep 8, 2017
Does anyone know how to completely wipe your progress?

Like, I've cleared the save games out of my appdata, but a new game started still shows me having achievements completed.

I'm getting some odd sequence-break issues and wondering if that is part of the problem. Start a new game, first time at school principal calls me to her office, then yells at me when I enter her office. I go to the hall outside the locker rooms and get the intro conversation with Judith, over and over and over. I can open my locker straight away, without having to get Annie to help.
You need to delete the folder in the appdata but also delete the save folder that is in the game folder. If you delete both of those when you start the game your cookie jar should be empty so you know it cleared everything.

Reactions: matsc
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes