2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
reworks are being done cause its an excuse to not do an coding update cause i would be drop of money if it was an code update and its a lie when its sayed that diane and jenny codes were interfering if it was more stuff would have been needed to rework, DC have structure but its not being managed very well. he has plans for the game that is true but its all based on patreons cause he knows if he does something that patreons dont like they leave like children how many very good ideias were put on the table and patreons denied it and DC cant do much cause the money will drop.
This is fucking lie and you know it

Jun 20, 2018
if we dont have a "romance" with june, i prefere keep this yoga-girl just for me ^_^
i forgot,there is an option for romancing June,but you end up cucking Eric and you never fuck Ms Johnson..choose what you want..sacrifice best friend or give him girlfriend and keep Mrs Johnson for yourself

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
This is fucking lie and you know it
Lol a lie cmon mate take u head out of ur ass, if u are truly a follower of DC work u know very well that there were ideias that were not implemented due to crying patreons one of those ideias and its was DC ideia was a small scene between Roxxy and Cletus before the all romance with mc and patreons automatically sayed no on the poll with the excuse "Roxxy its ours no one can touch her" , but i know if there is other ideia with another girl with other male beside mc they will do the same if its to only MC to have all the fun might just well delete every single male i know its MC has the primary role but cmon lets add other interactions and scenes, jenny and debbie code were interfering with the new content coding the only thing i see that could possibly interfering is the size of the code's compare to the newest cause for what i know Dogeek its the 4th or 5th coder.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
Lol a lie cmon mate take u head out of ur ass, if u are truly a follower of DC work u know very well that there were ideias that were not implemented due to crying patreons one of those ideias and its was DC ideia was a small scene between Roxxy and Cletus before the all romance with mc and patreons automatically sayed no on the poll with the excuse "Roxxy its ours no one can touch her" , but i know if there is other ideia with another girl with other male beside mc they will do the same if its to only MC to have all the fun might just well delete every single male i know its MC has the primary role but cmon lets add other interactions and scenes, jenny and debbie code were interfering with the new content coding the only thing i see that could possibly interfering is the size of the code's compare to the newest cause for what i know Dogeek its the 4th or 5th coder.
As said you are lying. there was never going to be any scenes between Roxy and Cletus that was DC trolling during a stream witch he always does. The only idea that got shut down by patrons was poll DC put in secret cookie jar in their discord channel if Roxy should have branching paths and the voted no.

exirock

Game Developer
May 4, 2018
As said you are lying. there was never going to be any scenes between Roxy and Cletus that was DC trolling during a stream witch he always does. The only idea that got shut down by patrons was poll DC put in secret cookie jar in their discord channel if Roxy should have branching paths and the voted no.
i never comfirmed that there was going to be a scene between them (Rox and Cletus) i mention it was an ideia from dc and patreons voted no for the reason i sayed (so im not lying and u confirmed that), i actually wouldnt mind at all a scene between them aswell for any character involvement.
-----
But let me ask u if u know so much has much has DC why did the update took almost 5 or 6 months to do such a small content update? u cant denied it was small for some of us was garbage content other its was good, the art work is a month and half of work (we all knowing that dc doesn't work full time due to real life stuff so the art took more time) the rest was all basically coding and animation and now an extra month for 3 animations which might be less then 3 minutes of gameplay that should be in this update, u sayed he got everything structured so why the bad management, why did he only sended the content to animator for last knowing it would take a week each which he had luck with the tryout animator that took like 3-4 days to do it and why didnt DC get an extra coder to help Dogeek when almost every fcking codes are all being re-done coding isnt easy poor guy had so much work that even DC didnt care to get an extra coder to help him so that is why the fcking buggy release.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
i never comfirmed that there was going to be a scene between them (Rox and Cletus) i mention it was an ideia from dc and patreons voted no for the reason i sayed (so im not lying and u confirmed that), i actually wouldnt mind at all a scene between them aswell for any character involvement.
-----
But let me ask u if u know so much has much has DC why did the update took almost 5 or 6 months to do such a small content update? u cant denied it was small for some of us was garbage content other its was good, the art work is a month and half of work (we all knowing that dc doesn't work full time due to real life stuff so the art took more time) the rest was all basically coding and animation and now an extra month for 3 animations which might be less then 3 minutes of gameplay that should be in this update, u sayed he got everything structured so why the bad management, why did he only sended the content to animator for last knowing it would take a week each which he had luck with the tryout animator that took like 3-4 days to do it and why didnt DC get an extra coder to help Dogeek when almost every fcking codes are all being re-done coding isnt easy poor guy had so much work that even DC didnt care to get an extra coder to help him so that is why the fcking buggy release.
The point Jenny update was to completely re draw all her content and redo the dex system, why is so hard for for people to understand. Also DC does work full time and they did add another coder

dylan123

Apr 18, 2018
Another idea was that Eve was the trap but after a patreon wrote on the chat 100 times "save eve" changed his mind.

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
This is what irks me about this thread. The people wjo are bound and determined to shit on DC tell everyone else insulting things like "Pull your head out of your ass" and the like. As though you just have to be stupid to not agree with their viewpoint. Maybe people are taking a 'wait and see' approach to the whole thing and prefer to give the guy who's produced a ton of great content over a long period of time the benefit of the doubt. Rather than just shit all over the guy when the content doesnt suit their standards.

Then they use twited logic to create Scenarios where DC is just a money grubbing leech Bond villain who sits in a big chair stroking a cat and saying "Excellent, the fools have paid me AGAIN!" Your conspiracy theories arent really all that important to anyone but you, my dude.

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
This is what irks me about this thread. The people wjo are bound and determined to shit on DC tell everyone else insulting things like "Pull your head out of your ass" and the like. As though you just have to be stupid to not agree with their viewpoint. Maybe people are taking a 'wait and see' approach to the whole thing and prefer to give the guy who's produced a ton of great content over a long period of time the benefit of the doubt. Rather than just shit all over the guy when the content doesnt suit their standards.

Then they use twited logic to create Scenarios where DC is just a money grubbing leech Bond villain who sits in a big chair stroking a cat and saying "Excellent, the fools have paid me AGAIN!" Your conspiracy theories arent really all that important to anyone but you, my dude.

401Grem

May 14, 2017

Simply a bunch of petty narcissists, who can't figure out how the exit works.

endlust

Jul 22, 2017
This is completely false. DC does have an overall structure and plan for the game, hell thats what the roadmap is for. Also the reworks are necessary since they have update the art and code. The only reason Jenny and Diane were rework in the first place because their code was interfering when the new content.
That's true he does have a roadmap. What we were discussing is how its inefficient and what ways he can improve the structure and planning of future updates. I agree wholeheartedly that reworks are necessary. However, the time between each update is steadily increasing and there has been no substantial improvement to the core game. Key features that permeate all characters have not been implemented, which will likely require another update for each character when they are in his current model. Its funny how absurd it is that we are nearly 3 years into development and we don't know how the main story will work.

2xjj

Aug 5, 2016
That's true he does have a roadmap. What we were discussing is how its inefficient and what ways he can improve the structure and planning of future updates. I agree wholeheartedly that reworks are necessary. However, the time between each update is steadily increasing and there has been no substantial improvement to the core game. Key features that permeate all characters have not been implemented, which will likely require another update for each character when they are in his current model. Its funny how absurd it is that we are nearly 3 years into development and we don't know how the main story will work.
Here in lies the problem what is the core game. I would consider the school girls and there story’s the core of game, while others would say the family members or the main story is which is why what gets work next is left up to a vote. Also the only key feature not in the game is the dating system which is because majority school girls content is not the game yet.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Its funny how absurd it is that we are nearly 3 years into development and we don't know how the main story will work.
Though I do acutally think that that's not the worst Idea. Once the main story and all important features are done, there's indeed quite a risk that the whole thing runs "out of steam" and will eventually be stopped, since one could see the game as somewhat completed. Yes, some story development is certainly needed from time to time but I personally wouldn't be sad to wait for let's say the prom/harem until all schoolgrils etc. are really properly done. It's of course a fine line to be drawn, but since there are basically two main stories, I'd say one should be left unfinished until the very end. Now we'll get the dad/family story with 0.20 and it looks like we'll get the prom with the dating system and this harem feature at the very, very end.

Tl;dr: I do actually prefer DC squeezing in content for stories, minor characters and other stuff from time to time, since I actually fear that this kind of content may never make it into the game afterwards.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
Can anyone tell which options do I choose to break the handcuffs? The wiki page isn't very clear.

Or maybe a screenshot, to see if it's worth the replay.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes