BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
There needs to be a way to still talk to Clyde after he leaves. I can't unlock Daisy because I progressed Roxxy's story too far before Diane's.

Edit: nevermind, he just came back and calls himself Cletus now, idk what triggered it, but good on the dev for keeping that softlock from happening in the story.
Who said that he left?
That guy came back wearing a hat cause he figured nobody would recognize him with a hat on.
Either that or the cops were too busy chasing some real criminals.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
It's worded a little badly. It actually means that for the new content to be accessible you have to start over. It doesn't mean that the new content will be all in your face upon starting a new game. As for how they get it all so soon? There's three things I can think of:
1: Breaking the game open
2: Cheating
3: Fastforward through all dialogue
So the one on Lewdpatcher for v0.18 doesn't work?
Its not badly worded, its straight up false information if you can't do it.

Pasikonik

Aug 27, 2017
Found (possibly) bug : if you bought milk jug before new barn is build it won't work and you cannot buy another one .....

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi Guys,

I just uploaded version 0.18.6-1-2 of the , featuring some scene improvements and de-cartoonized x-ray animations.

Have fun!

May 21, 2018
Well, I have to say that this whole pregnancy thing is utter damn crap:

You get her pregnant - no more sex with her - fucking grinding - she starts complaining about everything - more grinding - her belly got big - more grinding - she delivers - more grinding - she gets home with the baby - more grinding - poof!! the baby is in the kindergarten out of the blue: you can have sex, now! - she gets pregnant immediately after - go back to base one: no more sex with her, fucking grinding, and so on...

WTF

Unless the main story gets completed then the pregnancy can have a heavier influence on your overall route. For now, it's a practice for weebz how to make babies minus the mini game.

BOSOBS

May 24, 2019
Well I did everything including Jenny.
Finally got to crawl into her bed and sort of cuttle and vice versa,
She still won't warm up to the MC.
Only if you pay her to be your girlfriend will she take that path.
The only one giving me so much problem is that Aqua path.
I don't know why they made that path so difficult in any version.

Last edited:
May 21, 2018
Well I did everything including Jenny.
Finally got to crawl into her bed and sort of cuttle and vice versa,
She still won't warm up to the MC.
The only one giving me so much problem is that Aqua path.
I don't know why they made that path so difficult in any version.

She won't. That's it. She's your sister and she don't want to be your "sister-girlfriend/wife".

EscapeEvade

Nov 23, 2017
It's worded a little badly. It actually means that for the new content to be accessible you have to start over. It doesn't mean that the new content will be all in your face upon starting a new game. As for how they get it all so soon? There's three things I can think of:
1: Breaking the game open
2: Cheating
3: Fastforward through all dialogue
Urk.

Okay, thanks for the info. Really don't like using other peoples' saves because I like to go through it on my own, but... if it's between that and starting over from scratch, then I guess that makes the decision for me.

Ataman87

Jun 9, 2018
This game will never get finished. Or once people wise up that the developer is giving them a shitty 4 scenes for half an year and the money starts drying up, he will rush the game to the finish. Most time spend for developing is not used for new content but reworking stuff that was already fine - like character faces. Incest will never be restored too , because that means more work and once the game is finished 20 years from now there will be no point in the effort. And why risk his cozy place of patreon for future projects. The dude is a decent artist (for a ren'py game) but he cant or don't care about proper project management .

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
What is this fixation people have with changing Jenny into a loving, caring and affectionate person. At no point was she ever this. Even in her diary we see that she only really enjoys MC's dick and money. That's what she wants, good dick and money. Why does she just HAVE to become the perfect GF? Why cant she just want good dick and cash money?

She's fucking shallow. She BEEN shallow since forever! Her previous BF left her cuz she was SHALLOW! God! Just cuz the MC's dick runs deep doesn't mean her personality does too!

porcupyne13

May 26, 2017
the game is free, why complain or whine about it? u are free to donate to what's-his-face and be able to speak your mind. until u do, get angry on a free place like this i suppose...not that it'll matter.

honestly, is this game locked behind a paywall or anything...why get mad? and if yer getting mad, why not be a patreon and complain where it matters? on darkcookie's patreon? cheap fools be complaining waaay too much about a free game.

if u care and want your voice heard, donate. listened to, that's another thing...

most patreon content creators are the same way...donate and be heard. forums and chats are locked behind a subscription nowadays...don't like it? (shrugs) nothing i can do about it either since i'm not a patron.

Reactions: Le Pew

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
What is this fixation people have with changing Jenny into a loving, caring and affectionate person. At no point was she ever this. Even in her diary we see that she only really enjoys MC's dick and money. That's what she wants, good dick and money. Why does she just HAVE to become the perfect GF? Why cant she just want good dick and cash money?

She's fucking shallow. She BEEN shallow since forever! Her previous BF left her cuz she was SHALLOW! God! Just cuz the MC's dick runs deep doesn't mean her personality does too!
Most people complaining about Jenny dont want her to turn into loving person, they want mc to be more aggressive/assertive with her.

Reactions: Arap12

SCynic

Jul 18, 2018
Most people complaining about Jenny dont want her to turn into loving person, they want mc to be more aggressive/assertive with her.
Okay, I get that desire. However, the MC has at no point shown that overly aggressive nature. He's pretty much kept an even keel at every point in the game. I mean, look at the Roxxy update. She has to TELL the dude to call her his bitch. He never initiates that. He's pretty laid back and chill with every woman, taking what comes to him.

So having the MC out of nowhere be overly assertive just doesnt make sense.

Reactions: ALeakyWarthog

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Also I don't know where to replace the two folders from the mod into the game folder?
I took every effort to write the installation instructions as understandable as I can...

Just put the two folders and two file into the <Summertime Saga>\game directory. If they are already there, overwrite them, otherwise just copy them.

If you still have problems, please describe them exactly.

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes