Zinb

Nov 17, 2018
Agreed. I still prefer original Eve. It'd be a tonne of work but I'd love an option to revert to the orignal art. There's just something off about the faces she's making in those wallpapers.
When I was a teenager, only one of the girls had a thigh gap like that and she was a bit of a slag. Pretty, but still a slag.
I was waiting for an update to the Eve story but with the way she's going to look? No thanks.
I definitely prefer Eve's original look, but I'm still looking forward to her update. She has a lot of potential. Here's hoping DC keeps her original personality.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The only thing that make this game stupid is constantly having to start over, I may check back when and if it's completed
Well, in reality it never really mattered that much until now. One has to keep in mind that updates usually aren't consecutive (with some exceptions) and thus there's basically no need for most of the old content. So you simply play the new content and ignore the old stuff you've played before. Next to that they do indeed provide savegames whenever it matters.

Until now that savegame stuff is basically a small annoyance but it sure helped a lot to reduce bugs and thus save time. Since we are slowly reaching a point where old content seems to be needed more and more, they'll change it sooner than later.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well, in reality it never really mattered that much until now. One has to keep in mind that updates usually aren't consecutive (with some exceptions) and thus there's basically no need for most of the old content. So you simply play the new content and ignore the old stuff you've played before. Next to that they do indeed provide savegames whenever it matters.

Until now that savegame stuff is basically a small annoyance but it sure helped a lot to reduce bugs and thus save time. Since we are slowly reaching a point where old content seems to be needed more and more, they'll change it sooner than later.
Don't bother, they will not understand...

It's apparently too complicated to finish game version X before playing (X+1) with the new savegame they provide. Which is a pity because that's obviously the exact thing they want to do: playing (X+1) without re-playing X.

Reactions: Buddha330
Jun 14, 2018
Don't bother, they will not understand...

It's apparently too complicated to finish game version X before playing (X+1) with the new savegame they provide. Which is a pity because that's obviously the exact thing they want to do: playing (X+1) without re-playing X.
I am fine if they provide a save with each new version, just I don't play every version, and I couldn't find which is the new one, because I have like 30 saves and I am not sure about their date.

Caesar.

Jan 31, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in script
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00gamemenu.rpy", line 173, in <module>
    $ ui.interact()
  File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 441, in __call__
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/player.rpy", line 223, in __setstate__
KeyError: u'locked_locations'

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
    rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 992, in event
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return pickle.loads(s)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1217, in load_build

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.6
Sun Jul 28 21:30:58 2019
is there anyone who can help

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    $ ui.interact()
    $ ui.interact()
    renpy.load(fn)

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 862, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1912, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    $ ui.interact()
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2649, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3451, in interact_core
    rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 697, in event
    rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 239, in event
    rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 906, in event
    return handle_click(self.clicked)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 841, in handle_click
    rv = run(action)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 308, in run
    new_rv = run(i, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 315, in run
    return action(*args, **kwargs)
    renpy.load(fn)
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 727, in load
    roots, log = loads(location.load(filename))
  File "C:\Users\Sinan\Desktop\Yeni klasör\Yeni klasör (8)\SummertimeSaga-0-18-6-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 62, in loads
    return pickle.loads(s)
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1382, in loads
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 858, in load
  File "/home/tom/ab/x64lucid-deps/install/lib/python2.7/pickle.py", line 1217, in load_build

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.0.0.196
SummertimeSaga 0.18.6
Sun Jul 28 21:30:58 2019
is there anyone who can help
Say what you did, attach a savegame and we will see. Do you use mods?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes