edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
Yeah, that's what I found to be severely lacking in Jennys update. There was little interactivity with the "outside world" apart from talking to her Ex for 10 lines and a little bit in the Mall.

But then again, I find the Incest Routes to be the most boring in the end.
Wait... i didn't know Jenny is related with mc by blood. I thought it more like foster family than blood related.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Wait... i didn't know Jenny is related with mc by blood. I thought it more like foster family than blood related.
That's because of patreon's crackdown on incest. Before 0.14.5 Jenny was MC's sister, Debbie his mother and Diane their aunt (and of course MC's dad Jenny's dad and Debbie's husband), but due to patreon's TOS DC had to change that concept. Back then he promised to release a final patch at the very end to bring back that old scenario for those who want it.

In case you are interested you can download 0.14.5 and see what the story is actually supposed to be. The differences aren't that big but the details vary.

Last edited:

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Not even 1% progress this week!
and i thought DC will become finally faster with updating this game to a newer version...
He said on stream that he would be on vacation with his family until monday. The last time he streamed was on tuesday.

Reactions: Sync

Oriandu

Engaged Member
Sep 1, 2017
Not even 1% progress this week!
and i thought DC will become finally faster with updating this game to a newer version...
Even if you ignore the fact that members of the development team are on vacation, game development is not something you can realistically determine via percentage. You could have zero percent of the game done over the course of a month and then suddenly you're finished 10% of it because game development works in stages to such a severe degree that a lot of things tend to come together all at the same time. Even giving a percentage meter is stupid.

Blackj

May 21, 2018
I would like to see if someone could do please check my saved game, because in Jenny's route I don't know how to give her the Big Monster according to the guide and I can't move on with her, I hope you can help me and tell me where I made the mistake

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I would like to see if someone could do please check my saved game, because in Jenny's route I don't know how to give her the Big Monster according to the guide and I can't move on with her, I hope you can help me and tell me where I made the mistake
Hi, I loaded your save, and after I visited her cam site so see that no new videos were posted (it said so in the phone's checklist), I was able to give her the Bad Monster when she was in her room. No problems whatsoever.

theonetheonlyyoda

May 18, 2018
I couldn't find any comments about it... Maybe I'm just blind but on Android the minigames keep starting over... For example on Roxxy's quest line you have a push up contest with dexter. The timer resets and so does your score not allowing you to finish the minigame am I the only one with this issue, and is there a way to fix it?

Agent-Alexa

Dec 26, 2018
Here’s the walkthrough for the game:

Blackj

May 21, 2018
Hi, I loaded your save, and after I visited her cam site so see that no new videos were posted (it said so in the phone's checklist), I was able to give her the Bad Monster when she was in her room. No problems whatsoever.
Thank you, the mistake was only mine, I solved it and I am already moving forward

iroha2kk

May 1, 2017
i've tried to search to see if its the case or if i'm just missing something but are condoms no longer in the game?

4.20 star(s) 341 Votes