muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
While we wait, here's a hypothetical question.

What would you do if you were the MC in SummerTime Saga and won the lottery?
Including "gifts" from the "Command Console".

Me? I'd set up a bunch of cameras and charge people monthly to watch the houses I own and if you pay extra, you can get the Udderly Good Stream from The Barn and a bottle of milk once a month. :BootyTime:

Dave98424

Oct 30, 2017
So what is the normal release process after the program is bug free enough to be released?. do they usually upload it right away or are other steps needed before it goes out to the public?.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Idk man, I'd prefer to drink milk than eat shit, but each to their own I guess
Oh I remember when MC tasted Aunt Dianes' milk directly from her breast. T'was great but he seemed more happier when blowing his load deep in her c****. Guess what was on his view ? Oh yeah Dat Ass ...

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Might change to 175/180
It's a big update they said ... Let them test it, clean it. That'll be more goodies for us and less stuff. And then we'll have extra content with 0.19.5 More bug fixes, more extra goodies ... Fine by me.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
No, you don't. If it's not disgusting memes or a nasty comment or 2, it's literal propaganda. Now, there's a reason they're deleted.

Ashurr

Jun 21, 2018
Honesl
Extra money for DC and his team wouldn't matter. They're not looking to hire more people for the team, so updates would still take just as long as they do now.

Unless you were implying/suggesting something else, then my bad.
Honestly I thought DC was going for a November 1st release. Might have been good for business, or ... for other purposes.

Morah SDG

Development Consultant & Revision's Supervisor
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2018
Pretty sure DC is uploading it this very moment, the discord is going crazy.
Left the discord a long time ago, even the unofficial art one. Need my Discord page to be minimalist as I can, ya know? Thanks for the update, mate. (y)

Reactions: nineeleven
4.20 star(s) 340 Votes