Tuntun

Jun 4, 2017
hello , i got a weird bug where that the load/save menu comes up during scenes but the dialog is still there and story progresses
That happened to me also (Android) -it happens only if you open save game menu from dialog, when talking with Eric's mom or nerd girl

pcguru30

Aug 2, 2017
Do you have to choose between your mother or your sister and I missed something, because I've been able to do pretty much anything and everything with all the women in the game with the exception of the mother. I got as far as masturbating with her panties and thats about it. I can walk in on her in the shower but she shoos me out, I've done all the chores, fixed the car, had her teach me to kiss several times and i'm completely cockblocked so either i'm missing something or there's something that prevents you from proceeding with mom.

401Grem

May 14, 2017
Please, God of Thread cleaning, Delete this *fucking* dumb reposters and spammers i cant take it anymore.
i see a guy providing a save for the 3 endings and FOUR minutes later a guy asks for the save of the so called endings. braindead or something?
Don't encourage the lazy useless eaters, by giving out save, it does them no good and they don't learn.

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
Do you have to choose between your mother or your sister and I missed something, because I've been able to do pretty much anything and everything with all the women in the game with the exception of the mother. I got as far as masturbating with her panties and thats about it. I can walk in on her in the shower but she shoos me out, I've done all the chores, fixed the car, had her teach me to kiss several times and i'm completely cockblocked so either i'm missing something or there's something that prevents you from proceeding with mom.
Did you speak with auntie about your mom?

mirenzo

Game Developer
Jun 7, 2017
I don't understand why people want use console when we have cheat mode to choose, maybe cheat mode is corrupting quest again like last version?

Lolli

Aug 4, 2017
Can anyone can tell me how to get attic to get cheerleader costum, ihave stool too,but it locked forever? Can anyone tell me how to get to the attic? Please( sorry for bad english)

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes