srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Something to unlock the entire gallery on Android please. Sorry for my English
You can open the console and type

unlock_all_scenes()

However, you must enable the console first. I don't know about a general way on Android, but you can install my mod (see signature) which does it.

Reactions: Pastero94

Beatrix Kiddo

Donor
Aug 25, 2016
I would love to see Mia standing up against Helen, and between her, Angelica and MC make her realise she's strayed away too far from the path of god, making her open up to god's way of love, eventually understanding both of them that sharing is caring, even if a threesome is out of the question.

Although considering how things have been set up in their previous update I'm not sure if this kind of story would fit, but I'm down for a fresh start if that was necesary.

Reactions: Patbaconking123
Jan 28, 2018
I would love to see Mia standing up against Helen, and between her, Angelica and MC make her realise she's strayed away too far from the path of god, making her open up to god's way of love, eventually understanding both of them that sharing is caring, even if a threesome is out of the question.

Although considering how things have been set up in their previous update I'm not sure if this kind of story would fit, but I'm down for a fresh start if that was necesary.
I agree, maybe have Helen be nicer to Harold as well and have them exchange their two separate beds for one big bed.

Helen treating Mia with love instead of cruelty would not only be the best arc thus far, it would be a win-win for Mia and Helen fans alike.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I am still not sure if the Mia/Helen/Harold story arc can be made to fit into the picture of MC being the all nice guy...

Same with MC and Crystal cheating on Roxxy, or MC and June on Erik.

So, no, this game is not about MC being nice at all and under any circumstances ;)

Reactions: mecha_froggy
Jan 28, 2018
I am still not sure if the Mia/Helen/Harold story arc can be made to fit into the picture of MC being the all nice guy...

Same with MC and Crystal cheating on Roxxy, or MC and June on Erik.

So, no, this game is not about MC being nice at all and under any circumstances ;)
Not so much being nice all the time every second, but rather Beatrix Kido’s post along with mine are about improving Mia and her update along with possibly giving Helen a Redemption arc.

Lumafreco

Dec 13, 2018
wow, they've added a lot of things since the last time I played it (v13). They seem like more hours of content.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017

111.jpg

Here's another update on upcoming characters:
  • Maria's slight improvements
  • Mayor Rump's private Chef working at the estate
  • Josephine's character rework
  • Mystery milf
  • Mystery bot
Status update:
I will be posting a lot more leading up to the holidays with news on the development, asset previews and surprises!
<3

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017

View attachment 486355

• Mystery milf
  • Mystery bot
Status update:
I will be posting a lot more leading up to the holidays with news on the development, asset previews and surprises!
<3
Gee, I wonder what's the purpose of big tits in a maid bot... :p

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017

View attachment 486355

• Mystery milf
  • Mystery bot
Status update:
<3
Apparently DarkCookie has not completely whitened the mistery milf, this is what she look like if one play with the image settings
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.10 star(s) 354 Votes