D

Deleted member 45040

So i have a problem thats trouble me. Every time I load a safe file, some Quest lines reseting. I am uesing the Naughty Mod. Is the problem with the mod or something else. Sry for my English.
I have same problem. I play for an hour or 2 come and back next day to find most quests have reset back to day 1. Its ridiculous for this game to be this broken (considering what this dev makes each month) and need to be replayed fully every update. Time to delete it since I don't have an 8 hour block to sit and play it straight through.

D

Deleted member 1844469

It not be extremely popular but I would say that I would love to see/play more of it, I'm personally a pansexual non-binary individual and Eve's storyline was the greatest surprise. I love this game, its storyline and game mechanics were something that I seach for a long time and seeing Eve's trans route, Lopez and Martinez's lesbian interaction, Kevin love possible route and Odette's love for Grace are really something that meant a lot, at least for me.

This game, like any other sex games are made mainly to attract heterosexual men which is the majority of people playing sex game and the dev gives the choice to the player to engage in a relationship with trans Eve, which makes MC pansexual/gynesexual ( attraction to femininity regardless of gender iidentification), and that's awesome. This possibility of choosing is here because, let's be honest, most of heterosexual men don't want to see dick near their dick (the essence of heterosexuality am i right) (but seeing some lesbian interaction aren't so bothering huh -ref Lopez & Martinez-).

My point is, I know there are awesome LGBTQ+ games elsewhere but the fact that Summertime saga have some LGBTQ+ spinkled here and there, and that isn't so bothering for the majority of us, it's even more awesome for people like me where things like that means a lot.

So thanks to the devs and thank you for reading my long ass post that may or may not be interesting :,)
You like Tales of Androgyny, or Warlock quest maybe too, popular games.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I have same problem. I play for an hour or 2 come and back next day to find most quests have reset back to day 1. Its ridiculous for this game to be this broken (considering what this dev makes each month) and need to be replayed fully every update. Time to delete it since I don't have an 8 hour block to sit and play it straight through.
Let me guess. You are using a mod that enables rollback, and you are using rollback a lot.

The game has a problem with that, as well as saving in the middle of a dialog. That is a bug, certainly. But you can avoid mostt of the problems you have if you are only saving in the main city map, and using rollback wisely. There is a reason that it is disabled by default.

mattius77

May 16, 2017
The only story branch where I play both routes is for Mrs Johnson. All the others have very clear preferences for me, so I tend to only have two saves active. And I save them on the scenes where you kick off your differing interactions with Mrs J. So I have one save where the screen is her naked in bed, and the other is her naked standing by the window.

Jan 28, 2018
Yeah, but Mia herself is so vanilla that even the prospect of taking her virginity seems like something I'd have trouble staying awake through, so... appropriate?
Minus the fact that Helen hijacked her own daughter’s update. Mia May be Vanilla, but she has potential for a character arc.

mecha_froggy

Oct 17, 2018
Now that you mention it, corrupting Mia would have tons of possibilities. Turning her from prude to megaslut would be a quest line that I could really get behind.

Reactions: poodles

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
Now that you mention it, corrupting Mia would have tons of possibilities. Turning her from prude to megaslut would be a quest line that I could really get behind.
Helen is abusive.
Mia has the most potential to go a straight and narrow path or a dark path depending on what you decide with her mother.

Also, her mother is just a representation of very strongly faith based people that rely too much on purity that they fail to see the evil they do to others. Remember that she was very different when she was younger. It just seems she went too far in a straight and narrow direction.

Jan 28, 2018
Mia has the most potential to go a straight and narrow path or a dark path depending on what you decide with her mother.

Also, her mother is just a representation of very strongly faith based people that rely too much on purity that they fail to see the evil they do to others. Remember that she was very different when she was younger. It just seems she went too far in a straight and narrow direction.

There’s being strong in faith and there’s just Militant.

Mia is the former and Helen is the latter. Anyway, I’m glad the whole Chose Helen it Mia ending is being reworked so that if Mia wins another vote, her bad end will be replaced with MC choosing Helen or Fumi.

What I’m saying is that You’ll get Mia regardless.

Which to be brutally honest is how the update should’ve been to begin with.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

poodles

Aug 7, 2017
Oh hell yes. Have her pair up with Jenny and become a cam whore?

anyway, yeah, I didn’t like the Eve update. It was too vanilla for my tastes. Jenny’s update (with the patch) is still my favorite.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Patbaconking123

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I hate to be that guy, but I found the Eve update to be wayyyy too vanilla. I didn’t like it. I’m hoping that the future updates are naughtier. Anyone else feel similarly?
If you seek for more naughtiness, you should give my mod (see signature) a try ;)

Especially for Eve, it adds her piercing back, and you have a hairy option. Plus the usual naughtiness it adds for every girl in the game.

Reactions: Necronlord3
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes