harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Could be worse. Could be Something Unlimited that now legit uses AI art of itself :KEK:
jesus. another one?
i thought taffy tales was the only game where dev was crazy enough to train an AI model on his own art and then fully outsource his art to the AI
(And not even bother cleaning up the errors like that pic where a girl has 3 anuses)

do these devs not understand that what made them stand out is their quality hand drawn art and that replacing it with crappy AI imitation will ruin their game?

Reactions: FacelessVixen

anotherrandom69

Jun 14, 2022
Very true. As the main story too.
The basic content game is complete, but i want to see the bonus DLC's one day. I know DC will release them soon, yet in my timeline life, so i dont have stress to think about it. Also im a freeloader, so im cool with it.

View attachment 3786240

"oh gosh,mooom... I am feeling weird in the ass again!"
lmao i thought this was in the "fan art" sub. as a bi male I been thinking abt MC doing this to Erik since release. now i feel like DC is doing this to me for thinking the """tech""" update have new content

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Black Cat

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
lmao i thought this was in the "fan art" sub. as a bi male I been thinking abt MC doing this to Erik since release. now i feel like DC is doing this to me for thinking the """tech""" update have new content
ERICA is my fat fav chubby girl on the game. Bad we cant really doggy her. Love to see it, maybe one day, in a possible mod.

00216-4294407866.jpg

Mommy is waiting for you all...

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes