Maizemallard

Dec 24, 2019
Man what a great update! Sure we lost 98% of the game And now we have loading screens but hey the window resolution can be slightly larger! wow what a Achievement. No but seriously if DC just wants to milk money out of people just keep creating new characters and adding them to the game and add more art and stuff, I promise people would pay for that over this tech update.. Maybe I'm missing something here, but this tech update seems pretty devasting to the game more than it helped and especially how long it took...

Reactions: Luxx

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
Count Morado face after Darkcookie makes another 50k a month by doing the bare minimum
View attachment 3786472
Christ, that image is fucking cursed lol.

On another note, over 50 people responded to my . The top five love interests as of the time of my posting this are:
  1. Annie
  2. Becca
  3. Eve
  4. Aqua
  5. Debbie
Thinking back, it feels weird including Annie in the poll at all considering one of my conditions was that it'd only include "characters that the MC has been sexually active with directly", and Annie doesn't fit that description. So, here's the top five with Annie excluded:
  1. Becca
  2. Eve
  3. Aqua
  4. Debbie
  5. Roxxy
The thing I'm most interested in is Aqua's high ranking. She's been in the top 5 for the majority of the time the poll's been open and I have no idea why. If any of you who participated and placed Aqua in your top 5, could you please explain why? I'm not trying to be mean or shit on your preferences, I just want to understand where your mind is at.

And since she was the reason I made this poll in the first place, Jenny came in right after Roxxy.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The thing I'm most interested in is Aqua's high ranking. She's been in the top 5 for the majority of the time the poll's been open and I have no idea why. If any of you who participated and placed Aqua in your top 5, could you please explain why? I'm not trying to be mean or shit on your preferences, I just want to understand where your mind is at.
I guess it's simply because too many people didn't bother to select all 5 girls. They added one to four girls and as such Annie, Aqua and Becca (and Casssie) got quite a few votes by accident. I highly doubt anybody (at all) voted for Aqua intentionally.

As much as Becca is my favourite girl in the game, I'd say the true top 5 in that poll are Eve, Debbie, Roxxy, Jennie and Diane.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes