Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Does anyone have any recent saves? Mine got corrupted :( (I think I had nearly the whole gallery unlocked)
Just download v0.20.16 and select start at new content. Nearly full gallery except for about 5 scenes or so. You can learn more here 80,621
I honestly don't understand what's bugged about my game. A lot of the character events I seem to not be able to trigger. How do i trigger thee teacher storyline if she's never in class? I'm lost. I just downloaded the game and the incest mod
If you are playing v0.21.0.0-wip.4468 it's only Jenny and Debbie storylines. You can learn more here 80,621
can some one help , its only cheat mode i cannot select something else when i start
because the mini games aren't activated in v0 21.0.0-wip.4468. you can't earn money or gain stats without them in order to progress through Jenny and Debbie storylines. So only option is cheat mode, currently. You can learn more here 80,621

john1230

Oct 6, 2020
Does the new tech update break the old version? Tried to go back to the older version and can't get it to work for some reason.
Most probably the tech update is using the same data storage (AppData\Roaming\RenPy) folder as the pre-tech update, so it's blocking going back to the old version. Deleting the game folder from "AppData\Roaming\RenPy" should let the old version work again.

Back up any save files before you delete the game folder from "AppData\Roaming\RenPy", otherwise you'll have to start from the beginning of the game.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
anyone have a mod that puts the game in Spanish?
play v0.20.16 and download a community translation pack for free from the developer.
Playing Summertimesaga With Novel Reader, It reads voice by audio, amazing experience
Yeah, if I want some generic monotone voice read at a Grade 1 level using fake midwest united statesian dialect.

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018
between summerscam saga, WaL, something unlimited the patreon WEG industry is pretty much in the shitter. i still have some hope for whatever akabur and mirthal are doing but as for the rest. it's joever. summertime saga is still the biggest scam i think just because darkcucky makes the most money and 2 years of this embarassament on an update is just unprecedented

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
between summerscam saga, WaL, something unlimited the patreon WEG industry is pretty much in the shitter. i still have some hope for whatever akabur and mirthal are doing but as for the rest. it's joever. summertime saga is still the biggest scam i think just because darkcucky makes the most money and 2 years of this embarassament on an update is just unprecedented
never called the game a scam. i guess it depends on the definition a little bit but to me the game isn't a scam. i think you're right the team is incompetent but at the same time they are not really thinking about ways improving the situation or speeding up the process because why should they, they are still raking in the money. that to me is the definition of milking which is something different than scamming. i don't think anyone who disagrees with me is an imbecile though, it's just my opinion.
honestly i have no problem with the development taking another 4 years or longer because nobody is waiting for the game to be finished to play it. it's more like destiny or other games as a service type games which get new content constantly, so you play through the update and then wait for the next one. for me it can go on like this forever because i don't want DC to stop working on the game and the only reason i can think of why i would want him to stop is if i wanted to see him do another project. i have to say though i really envy whoever stumbles on to summertime saga in 2025 for the first time because that person is going to have a great week and probably a very sore dick.
(emphasis added)

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes