freddygonzo

Apr 26, 2024
I've started this game yesterday with 20.16 and the naughty mod. I don't mind 4:3 if the game is complete. Summer is the best season for playing this game.
May the tech update version take as long as it takes. That can be still fine enough for another replay one year as long as not too much is messed up in the end. I'm content what I've seen so far in the old version.
Who really has the patience for patreon game updates? Some game topics here have like hundreds if not thousands of replies of impatient people. :D

Last edited:

The Black Cat

Sep 8, 2023
First one to vote and wow, we can't vote for Odette 5 times? Rude.:rolleyes::LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I made a preference chart about women in the game, on TIERMAKER, and this was the result:

my-image_1.png

I have few bad chars in this table because i think most of the chars in the game are good and positive, well done in the story content. Obvious thats my personal choices, and you will see MISSY on the first place. The majority of the chars are between average and good positions.

Another funny thing i discover in the net is the (in random mode) BRACKET FIGHTS, maybe not so random lol, but in the finals MISSY, again, win the competition. The result:

my-image.png

Regards.

Woodywood03_e

Jul 14, 2023
I made a preference chart about women in the game, on TIERMAKER, and this was the result:

View attachment 3775410

I have few bad chars in this table because i think most of the chars in the game are good and positive, well done in the story content. Obvious thats my personal choices, and you will see MISSY on the first place. The majority of the chars are between average and good positions.

Another funny thing i discover in the net is the (in random mode) BRACKET FIGHTS, maybe not so random lol, but in the finals MISSY, again, win the competition. The result:

View attachment 3775412

Regards.
You wonder. If she "Paid" to become champion.

• Haha
Reactions: The Black Cat

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
I played the game a year ago or so and stopped at when the pizza guy storyline began. Now should I wait as I heard this got a trash update resetting everything or some shii.

BonerM

Jun 25, 2024
I played the game a year ago or so and stopped at when the pizza guy storyline began. Now should I wait as I heard this got a trash update resetting everything or some shii.
There's a good bit of content past that point if you play the last pre-tech update version. Otherwise you'll be waiting a year+. So are you horny now or want to wait?

SavageKing

Feb 10, 2018
Is there incest patch update for Windows PC? Cause your landlady just doesn't hit the same way! For example, when Ms. Johnson talked about MC's Mom. "You need to take care of your landlady, you only get one!"

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022
Is there incest patch update for Windows PC? Cause your landlady just doesn't hit the same way! For example, when Ms. Johnson talked about MC's Mom. "You need to take care of your landlady, you only get one!"
Supposedly. You can learn more here 80,621 about patch/mod and translation pack applicability and more.

lokiGod

Sep 21, 2023
There's a good bit of content past that point if you play the last pre-tech update version. Otherwise you'll be waiting a year+. So are you horny now or want to wait?
so the tech update would take a year or so to get back at the point it was before the tech update ?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes