BonerM

Jun 25, 2024
The roadmap has been posted dozens of times
Right but I was hoping there was more info. That image is incredibly vague. It seems to imply the next update will include content up to pizza delivery minigame but doesn't really say that specifically. And I guess the other implication is that it will be at least 3 (probably more) updates until the techupdate catches up?

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Right but I was hoping there was more info. That image is incredibly vague. It seems to imply the next update will include content up to pizza delivery minigame but doesn't really say that specifically. And I guess the other implication is that it will be at least 3 (probably more) updates until the techupdate catches up?
That's right, yes.

And, it would probably be more that 3 updates. I think it would be at least 2 years before the updates catches up.

Reactions: BonerM

redjoe23

Nov 2, 2019
Lower your expectations. The tech update took much longer and was much slimmer than anyone anticipated. Even if you had very specific promises and timetables, they would likely miss the mark.

UrbanFiction

Urban
Game Developer
Apr 20, 2018
I don't know if anyone was having the same headache as me not being able to trigger the TV scene with Jenny, but you have to make a deal with her in the evening for it to trigger

Hysni

Engaged Member
Jan 7, 2020
Until Debbie's pregnancy is open :HideThePain:downloading is waste of time right now ;) = Low Content with same game size
I bet game will get 5+ gigs hopefully with Pregnancy to all :cool:(y) Spoiler alert : MC Marries his Sister hahahaha :ROFLMAO::LOL: (y)

Reactions: MotH_like25
4.10 star(s) 356 Votes