MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Didn't we finish her story on the tech update that just released
I don't know, I didn't finish it when I saw what it was, but my guess is that we'll have a lot of Jenny and Debbie until the game will be at the "same point". If that makes any sense.
Well, from what I remember, all topics, e.g. in school, 4 out of 5 were completed apart from physical or sports struggles, as for 5 teachers only 4 grades could be obtained.

This is still from the 20.16 version of the game.

MotH_like25

Aug 18, 2018
Yes, for this update.
remaking the game from scratch and excluding 95% of the content is not an update. this is summertime saga redux. it's a whole new game that just started making when the old game got the abandon tag.
Well, I can wait there again, because the content from this version 20.16 was nice and considering so much content for the newer one with high resolution, and if the next one from 21/00/4468 is to be similar and with more content, it is worth waiting because then everything that is not had an ending in the way of the plot will have a worthy ending with better content or finally endings at school, with Crystal, maybe with Debbie, with Helen, Mrs Johnson, Aqua, Misty & Becca, Jane, Veronica, Lily, Kassy, Ivy, Lucy, Annie, Sister Angelica, Cassie, Ronda, Coach Bridget, Lopez and Martinez. If I missed someone else, it's too bad, but really all of the above also need an extensive script, because if it was continued with the old one, it would probably have it, and when it comes with new chapters - expanding ones, perhaps these other characters in a new resolution with the source code will also get their stories, because I would expect them to be worth playing. And it would be nice if other languages were available in the game, as for version 20.11 there were probably 11 of them, from Polish to English and Russian, etc. If they worked under the new version, it would be great. Greetings and I encourage you to read and maybe use this comment to add to the next updates those heroes who in the previous version until 20.16 did not have full scenarios or none at all. Greetings from the author of Summertime Saga 21.0.0.4486

sucklepuck

May 3, 2019
I remember a few people debating Jenny's popularity a while back, and it got me wondering who the most popular love interests in Summertime Saga are. So, I put together a to see what people on this site think. Check it out if you feel like it. I'm not gonna make this into a big thing, I'm just curious to see what people think.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
I remember a few people debating Jenny's popularity a while back, and it got me wondering who the most popular love interests in Summertime Saga are. So, I put together a to see what people on this site think. Check it out if you feel like it. I'm not gonna make this into a big thing, I'm just curious to see what people think.
First one to vote and wow, we can't vote for Odette 5 times? Rude.:rolleyes::LOL:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gigladwell95

Jun 26, 2023
Okay. Can someone give me the TLDR of whether I should play this. I've read pages of this thread and a lot of complaints about changes, about how it use to be better, scenes removed...are these legit?

Should I play this? What version, cuz i really dunno.

txe320

Dec 4, 2023
Okay. Can someone give me the TLDR of whether I should play this. I've read pages of this thread and a lot of complaints about changes, about how it use to be better, scenes removed...are these legit?

Yes, it's legit.

You should play the version before the tech update if you want a lot of content but won't be completed.

Or, the new version if you want to wait and treat it like a new game that won't be finished for a couple of years.

Or, not at all if both scenarios aren't good for you.

Count Morado

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Jan 21, 2022

Depends upon what you want.

v0.20.16 has the main story line finished and with a shitton of content
v0.21.0.0-wip4468 is a preview of what the game will look like whenever the tech update is completed - it currently only has the Jenny and Debbie lewd content from v0.20.16 and a couple other lewd scenes.

You can learn more here 80,621 about patch/mod and translation pack applicability and more.

arigatogyro

Jun 27, 2017
how the hell is aqua so high?

Xupuzulla

Aug 1, 2022

Just wait for one more year and play the new tech update version with all the content,no reason to play the old version,your saves are going to be useless.

4.10 star(s) 356 Votes