srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Tried that but didn't change a thing :l
I have only version 3.03 and the game itself. I loaded up your save and went to Roxxy's. Trailer locked scene triggered, no problem.

I cannot imagine what you possibly could do wrong. If you open the game and click the "Naughty Tribute Mod" link in main menu, then scroll down to the version history, what does it say? Do you find the most current version there?

Do you get the green "Please give me a second..." messages when loading/saving/quitting?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well the real problem is the keyboard pops up and blocks 3/4 of the screen and if I get rid of the keyboard it just pops backup before I can do anything.
OK I just reproduced this behavior on my Galaxy S7 (Android), too. Maybe I can provide a fix, will see...

Are there other places where the keyboard will not go away?

Edit: put the attached file egay.rpy into folder "<summertime saga>\game\scripts\core\user_interface\computer\app" (i.e. extract the archive to that folder) and see if it helps. The keyboard still covers most of the screen, but you should be able to type the text and start the search, and it should go away now. Note that there is still the dialog (hidden by keyboard) to be clicked away before you can type "Orcette".

Last edited:

fdiscodude

Feb 19, 2018
I guess we have different fetishes. I don't care about preggo sex. I care about impregnation itself and its consequences. The more females (preferably teens) I can impregnate in this game - the better. Two is not enough obviously (I don't count the cow, never liked monster characters).
85 percent agree. While i dont mind monster girls, need tons of impreg content to keep my attention lol

Reactions: strenif and Kyraga

Jacques99

Aug 18, 2018
i think i have a bug but why when i'm clicking in the garage of the taboo parlor, he's appeared " we should check odette first " but in the walktrough, odette is in the garage at this time in my save. so bug or not ?

StepRightUp

Jun 18, 2018
DarkCookie must make other character pregnant,like Debbie, MC's teacher and other. So the game will be more addictive.

Reactions: EJW

dragonangel

Jan 15, 2019
When the game will be completed, all the female character that you can fuck can be pregnant (even Roz ><). Some new pregnancy are on the way with the 0.20 and 0.20.5 (Maria, Consuela, Iwanka, Melonia, josephine are confirmed, I think Liu and Nadya will be too).
And 4 news character actually with this update (Melonia, Nadya, Father keeve and Ricardo).
DC talk about secret scene, can we hope about a new secret character? ^^.

Reactions: CptRexx

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Im getting stuck at Jennys diary, it only has 5 pages and then nothing happens. I cant even close it lmao, any ideas?

Hendrik07

Oct 30, 2018
Im getting stuck at Jennys diary, it only has 5 pages and then nothing happens. I cant even close it lmao, any ideas?
Clicking somewhere next to the opened diary should close it, took me some time to figure that one out as I was looking for a button to close it.

Reactions: zeezlynx

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

version 3.04 of the introduces a new easter egg (yes, I know it's Christmas time but it is kind of hidden...), as well as re-introduces the lost one from the last release. Also, there are some fixes, one improving compatibility on touch devices.

Have fun!

zeezlynx

Dec 31, 2017
Clicking somewhere next to the opened diary should close it, took me some time to figure that one out as I was looking for a button to close it.
Thanks, turns out clicking near the lower left corner did the trick. Pretty annoying lol

Jimmy C-well

Apr 5, 2018
Quick question...how do I get the scene with Jenny in the house entrance. It's the one where Debbie and Diane leave but one comes back and catches them. Thanks

nightfire23

Sep 29, 2018
When the game will be completed, all the female character that you can fuck can be pregnant (even Roz ><). Some new pregnancy are on the way with the 0.20 and 0.20.5 (Maria, Consuela, Iwanka, Melonia, josephine are confirmed, I think Liu and Nadya will be too).
And 4 news character actually with this update (Melonia, Nadya, Father keeve and Ricardo).
DC talk about secret scene, can we hope about a new secret character? ^^.
lol how would roz getting pregnant work? did he really say all?

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes