hans_meier

Nov 27, 2019
hmm, seems like Roxxy Part 10, Step 1 is bugged.
I've got the scene where she wants me to go to the trailer, but nothing happens when I go there.
Tried every time now.
NTM 3.03 is installed aswell.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aust3r3

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
hmm, seems like Roxxy Part 10, Step 1 is bugged.
I've got the scene where she wants me to go to the trailer, but nothing happens when I go there.
Tried every time now.
NTM 3.03 is installed aswell.
Do you have other quests running, like Jenny teaching Roxxy in cheerleading or others where she is involved? If so, proceed there first. Otherwise, attach a savegame here and I will check.

Reactions: Mastershake

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Well I just "installed" it directly from "scratch".
Do I need to get all other patches aswell? :l
Just download 3.03 and install that. Nothing else needed. To be sure, install everything (game and mod) fresh, i.e. delete everything and install new. Make a backup of the saves folder.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
We're stuck for weeks at 9/25 artwork... Either a surprise Xmas update will come out or DC is already on vacation vibes. :rolleyes:

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
So I'm playing on an Amazon fire tablet. I'm at the ordering the orecette sleeve and I can't seem to get it to work. The keyboard takes up half the screen and when I type and the press the remove the keyboard it returns in about ten seconds not allowing me to select the pay button that is on the order screen. Any ideas? I tried the default keyboard and the one recomended swift something (no difference in behaviour).

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
So I'm playing on an Amazon fire tablet. I'm at the ordering the orecette sleeve and I can't seem to get it to work. The keyboard takes up half the screen and when I type and the press the remove the keyboard it returns in about ten seconds not allowing me to select the pay button that is on the order screen. Any ideas? I tried the default keyboard and the one recomended swift something (no difference in behaviour).
If you mean the fact that the pay button is hidden below MC's computer's task bar... It's a computer, man, just drag the window up a bit and you should be able to click it ;)

I admit I don't know how to drag windows without a mouse, though...

Simon Jester

Aug 14, 2018
If you mean the fact that the pay button is hidden below MC's computer's task bar... It's a computer, man, just drag the window up a bit and you should be able to click it ;)

I admit I don't know how to drag windows without a mouse, though...
Well the real problem is the keyboard pops up and blocks 3/4 of the screen and if I get rid of the keyboard it just pops backup before I can do anything.

DarkSamurai84

Oct 16, 2017
I've completed the Eve storyline and seen just about everything other than the futa reveal. However, when I went to the Odette section in the Cookie Jar, I only found the bike fuck scene and it says there's a second scene that hasn't been revealed. Which is that? If it's the massage, I already did it, but strangely, I can't find a Grace portion in the section.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I've completed the Eve storyline and seen just about everything other than the futa reveal. However, when I went to the Odette section in the Cookie Jar, I only found the bike fuck scene and it says there's a second scene that hasn't been revealed. Which is that? If it's the massage, I already did it, but strangely, I can't find a Grace portion in the section.
You have to do the massage twice, only then Odette's scene gets unlocked (switch girls). Grace should have an own section in the cookie jar.

4.00 star(s) 359 Votes