Nikushimi

Jun 10, 2018
I am absolutely loving this game, but there are a few things I am not a fan of.

The main thing I'm not a fan of is the change of Eve. Eve just looks so weird to me now. I much preferred the old Eve, but I guess beggars can't be choosers. Still, it throws me off.

That's my biggest gripe anyways.

But I came here because I had a question to ask. Not just to voice my opinion on the changes. Several questions actually.

1. Are there any plans to add sound in the future? Meaning for the sex scenes. While the animations are amazing and lovely, the fact that there is no sound during them at all is a bit off putting. Would love some kind of moaning from the girls or something. Even music or something. But, I was just curious if this was a plan for the future or not?

2. I was away from the game for a while, and so there have been many changes, and I'm wondering if Jenny's boobs have always been that big? It seems that some of them are bigger for some, but maybe it's cause I've been away and don't remember much of their sizes.

Anyways, keep up the awesome work! I love it, and you're amazing. It's very rare to see such detail, time, energy, and effort put into such projects. I extremely appreciate it. <3

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
1. Are there any plans to add sound in the future? Meaning for the sex scenes. While the animations are amazing and lovely, the fact that there is no sound during them at all is a bit off putting. Would love some kind of moaning from the girls or something. Even music or something. But, I was just curious if this was a plan for the future or not?
DC mentioned those things and there's certainly a chance for those kind of sounds at some point. But I wouldn't expect anything soon.

2. I was away from the game for a while, and so there have been many changes, and I'm wondering if Jenny's boobs have always been that big? It seems that some of them are bigger for some, but maybe it's cause I've been away and don't remember much of their sizes.
I guess you'll have to judge yourself. This is her old vs her new art.

168732_3PWKDdA.jpg

I'd actually say that they got slightly smaller, while at the same time she got a little more petite, too.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
DC mentioned those things and there's certainly a chance for those kind of sounds at some point. But I wouldn't expect anything soon.

I guess you'll have to judge yourself. This is her old vs her new art.

View attachment 474475

I'd actually say that they got slightly smaller, while at the same time she got a little more petite, too.
Old Jenny was looking like a 30 years old woman. I like her new look. I also like the new look of the librarian. Blue eyes, dark hair and curves. She looks much better now.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
Does anyone else have troubles getting the console to work? It won't open. I have followed the instructions. They worked with older versions, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to work with 19.1. I have seen a few posts with the same problems, but never a solution.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
Does anyone else have troubles getting the console to work? It won't open. I have followed the instructions.
The instructions are outdated but no one has made the effort to update the first post in this thread
They worked with older versions, but for some reason I can't seem to get it to work with 19.1.
They changed the way to open the console a couple of versions ago. Follow
I have seen a few posts with the same problems, but never a solution.
Well, some people (myself included) have posted the answer a couple of times in the past. It just is extremely tiresome to repeat oneself because people seem to be incapable of searching this thread, so they repeat the question, thus burying the answer thus making it harder to find thus more people keep asking etc.

HootieMcBoob

Nov 19, 2018
The instructions are outdated but no one has made the effort to update the first post in this thread

They changed the way to open the console a couple of versions ago. Follow

Well, some people (myself included) have posted the answer a couple of times in the past. It just is extremely tiresome to repeat oneself because people seem to be incapable of searching this thread, so they repeat the question, thus burying the answer thus making it harder to find thus more people keep asking etc.
well, I did search this topic, but the results were not at all in order but all over the place. Posts from 2018, then 2017, then 2019, then another from '18. and so o and so on. Regardless, thank you for the answer.

Jul 25, 2017
Anyone having problems with save reversions? It’s game-breaking because it’s using current objectives in past places. Like I’m stuck in a part where mc hears a noise in the shed and wants to check on his aunt, making the map unaccessible, but she’s not there because there is a different objective since I already passed the barn and hospital scene. But after I loaded the save it reverted back to a certain point before the barn was built. Just one example though, all the other character paths regressed as well.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Anyone having problems with save reversions? It’s game-breaking because it’s using current objectives in past places. Like I’m stuck in a part where mc hears a noise in the shed and wants to check on his aunt, making the map unaccessible, but she’s not there because there is a different objective since I already passed the barn and hospital scene. But after I loaded the save it reverted back to a certain point before the barn was built. Just one example though, all the other character paths regressed as well.
That's why you have to do one character story at a time,start with Jenny and do it all the way to the end then start Debbie's story till the end and so on

trippleK

Apr 26, 2019
So i looked up the walkthrough and apparently you can make your aunt and your sister pregnant, which is nice because the sis is the best girl in the game. However, you can also make that one emo chick pregnant and some side characters no one cares about? wtf.
Why did he decide for them instead for, maybe Roxxy.
smh tbh

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
That's why you have to do one character story at a time,start with Jenny and do it all the way to the end then start Debbie's story till the end and so on
From what I read, this comes more likely from excessive rollback usage. I bet he has enabled that and used it a lot. Othere thing is saving in the mid of a dialog, which the game does not like very much as well.

Reactions: Kenuichi

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Why did he decide for them instead for, maybe Roxxy.
smh tbh
Everybody who gets an update will get pregnant from now on. Eve was next in line and Grace and Odette are part of her story. Roxxy will get pregnancy once patreons vote for her next time, until then it's Iwanka, Maria, Josephine, Consuela, Melonia, Liu, Nadya, Rhonda, Rhonda's mom, Cassie, Annie, Mrs. Smith and Lucy first.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Yo, in the future, how about instead of facepalming explain to me what the problem is? Geez.
The problem is that this thread consists to 30% of variations of your question, 10% of explanations, 30% of rant for or against those explanations, 30% questions about when the next update comes out, 30% of rant for or against game development is too slow and only 10% about the game itself. If you do your math that's simply too much for 100%.

Ungawa

Apr 16, 2017
The problem is that this thread consists to 30% of variations of your question, 10% of explanations, 30% of rant for or against those explanations, 30% questions about when the next update comes out, 30% of rant for or against game development is too slow and only 10% about the game itself. If you do your math that's simply too much for 100%.
The right song for this thread:

Jun 21, 2018
So... Did anyone post Iwanka and Melonia nude art? I saw a censored version in the Facebook spoiler page but nothing uncensored (the link ten Facebook dude put for uncensored was dead). If someone did, I'd appreciate a link. Thanks.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes