markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Pregnant eve is adorable :love:...her and roxxy are my favorites atm. Looking forward to Ronda's content whenever that may be.

Reactions: EJW

crazzy297

Jun 3, 2017
I cannot say why it affects (as you wrote) any Renpy game you play, but for Summertime Saga there is a bug report on their bug tracker site for this topic. Maybe the proposed solution helps in your case:
Thanks, I have done those steps and it worked, same for the other games that had problems.

Somnus

Oct 12, 2017
i wish we could change MC's outfit. flip flops, red cargo shorts and an oversized t shirt. only in a game could anyone get laid wearing that
Don't forget the haircut. But I think this is intentional: MC gets laid because he's a caring guy that helps women/girls when they most need, not because of his looks. Also, it's summer after all...

petur

Jul 29, 2017
i wish we could change MC's outfit. flip flops, red cargo shorts and an oversized t shirt. only in a game could anyone get laid wearing that
You don't. Believe me. A ton of the game will have to be redone for each outfit added. Each story exposition scene will have to be redone, all of the MC art for conversations, all of the sex scenes where he still has his clothes on. If you are going to wish for something, wish for a Judith update to be finally added :LOL:

Reactions: ztpaa

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
hey guys, im stuck with Eve story.
after getting busted by police, mom comes and bails you out, but i cannot see Eve & her sister, MC says he its pretty late he should go home. So yeah i cannot progress the story, any help?

PS at quest tab it says : she went into her apartment, i sould follow her.

Last edited:

whosthatguy

Feb 25, 2018
Don't forget the haircut. But I think this is intentional: MC gets laid because he's a caring guy that helps women/girls when they most need, not because of his looks. Also, it's summer after all...
No it's not. School is still in session, and I believe the opening scene states it starts in March or something. The end of the school year (and the start of summer) should coincide with the prom (or sorority ball, depending on who you ask.) Maybe the fact that they're in Summerville means it's always summertime there? I'm not sure.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
after getting busted by police, mom comes and bails you out, but i cannot see Eve & her sister, MC says he its pretty late he should go home. So yeah i cannot progress the story, any help?

I think if you go to her apartament and don't see her or if any cutscene doesn't start wait 2 or 3 days then go see her.
Basically wait a few days then go see her.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017

Big Trouble in Little Park

1. Next day, Eve is scheming something in the school locker room. Her revenge is all the more delightful and continues in the evening, in the park, with the help of Tuuku. Things take an unexpected turn and here they are arrested by the cops. As soon as you get out of custody, join Grace and Eve in the police station’s parking lot.
  2. Next day, go to school to find out that your classmate is absent. After a few words with Grace and Odette at the tattoo shop, proceed to the apartment.

Follow the walkthrough

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
Big Trouble in Little Park

1. Next day, Eve is scheming something in the school locker room. Her revenge is all the more delightful and continues in the evening, in the park, with the help of Tuuku. Things take an unexpected turn and here they are arrested by the cops. As soon as you get out of custody, join Grace and Eve in the police station’s parking lot.
  2. Next day, go to school to find out that your classmate is absent. After a few words with Grace and Odette at the tattoo shop, proceed to the apartment.

Follow the walkthrough
Hey
i have followed the walkthrough, even waited 4-5 days or a week, everytime shes either at class-> lockers doing nothing -> home where i can still do nothing but get the same message. the only thing could be that im bugged & its gonna be pain to start over T_T

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hey
i have followed the walkthrough, even waited 4-5 days or a week, everytime shes either at class-> lockers doing nothing -> home where i can still do nothing but get the same message. the only thing could be that im bugged & its gonna be pain to start over T_T
Do you use any mods? If you attach a savegame here I will try to check what is going wrong. Do not save in the middle of a dialog. Best if you are in the main city map.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Hey
After you went out of prison did you saw Grace and Eve arguing in the parking lot and did tou talked to them ?

Reactions: Rom33

rockaducka

Donor
Mar 20, 2017
After you went out of prison did you saw Grace and Eve arguing in the parking lot and did tou talked to them ?
the thing is after talking with MC's mom there was no scene about them aruging, so i could not do anything beside go home.

srksrk 68 i have attached the save file. also the only thing i used was Unren (6) for rollback.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes