Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Sorry but i'm missing a few character's scenes in the cookie jar can someone screenshot it and send it here so i can see which characters i'm missing ?

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Very later thought about Eve's story(many wouldn't agree with me but that's fine,everyone has their own thoughts):

- I absolutely loved it in every part,every speech and every scene,maybe the sex scenes could've been much more well made but still nice job from DC;

- Loved the shyness of Eve's during her quests,loved the part where Tuuku catches us in the tent;

- MC and Eve are really cute together;

- I think i'm in love with Grace :rolleyes:
she's just too perfect :love:
And most importantly she has the curves in the right places;

- Kinda disappointed about the threesome with Odette and Grace it could've been great if instead of staying in the corner Odette/Grace licked Odette/Grace's pussy;

- A titfuck from Odette would've been amazing...if you're making a character with big tits you have to to make a titjob scene aswell and correct me if i'm wrong but we haven't had a titjob sceme in a while,the last one was with Diane;

- The cumshot during the threesome with odette and grace could've been much more interesting if they took a double facial from MC but that's understandable cause Grace didn't want to ruin his sisters' happiness with getting caught by Eve while she's having sex;

bakiks31

Jul 24, 2019
done with eve route,, I will play it again if coach bridget next in line love that thicc coach....... but now take a rest :cool: (y) :love:

Reactions: dersp

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Will the game have more sex with the Nun Sister Angelica or is some one doing mods??
In the original game you can't have sex with her but I think with the help of some mods you can have more intercourse with her,still no 100% sure though so i ain't gonna give you big hopes.

rpk_74

Jun 29, 2018
When i install 1.19.1 on android i get an error that says "could not extract private data", and after that the game always blackscreens.. is there anything i can do to fix that? Thanks!.

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Umm can I ask which character DC's working for the new update ?
Is Tony's wife ? If so i can't wait for the next update to be released

Kenuichi

Aug 28, 2017
Maria, Consuela, Iwanka and Melonia Rump, the girl from de car dealership and possibly the girl from the bank.
hyped for Maria, Iwanka and Melonia not so much for Consuela and the girl from the car dealership.
Thank you for the info

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys,

I just uploaded version 3.02 of the with a feature many of you have been asking: I finally looked into Android compatibility, and I managed to make it run on my Galaxy S7 -- something that did not run smoothly the last months. So... a success!

See the changelog and installation instructions on how to do it. I hope it works for you as well, but I cannot support it. Try it on your own...

Have fun!

petur

Jul 29, 2017
hyped for Maria, Iwanka and Melonia not so much for Consuela and the girl from the car dealership.
Thank you for the info
I've been following the game for a very long time and if i am not mistaken the girl from the dealership is based on real girl from the picarto streams. Same thing with the nurse that gives you a blowjob, the man that sells fish, the two dudes that are in front of the comics book store and the boy that gets spanked. All of them are based on real people.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes