WhatAFool

Feb 5, 2018
The pizza lady looks awesome. I just saw her while watching the streams. Such nice big tiddeys. I approve.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I hadn't really paid much attention to her and that might be in part to the fact that there isn't much content for her, but she might be one of my new favorites alongside Consuela. Just hope they both get some decent content.

sasshy222

Aug 14, 2019
I seem to be softlocked, I've broken into the school at night with Erik and when I click on the principals door it gives me the "I need some sleep" prompt. And I can't leave the school.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I seem to be softlocked, I've broken into the school at night with Erik and when I click on the principals door it gives me the "I need some sleep" prompt. And I can't leave the school.
You can either load an earlier save and come back in the evening to complete the quest, or install my mod (see signature) to fix it.

Jun 21, 2018
DC is slowly homogenizing all the girls, taking away any of their distinguishing features. Especially with their breasts :cry:
While I agree on this case, the comment itself doesn't hold up to a close scrutiny. Eve, Grace and Odette breasts and body types are quite distinct from each other and even their nipples are different. Same with Roxxy, Becca and Missy.

The problem is that he's going for homogeneous skin appearance, which gives everything a matte look versus the shiny, glossy look from before that acted like a baby oil which appearance wise makes it less good looking. I imagine such changes are for much easier and quicker animation...

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
The problem is that he's going for homogeneous skin appearance, which gives everything a matte look versus the shiny, glossy look from before that acted like a baby oil which appearance wise makes it less good looking. I imagine such changes are for much easier and quicker animation...
Yeah and in the end it does fit the style of the game quite a bit better. Those really glossy skins where a thing he did very early on (Jenny's first shower peeking scene made her look almost silver back then) and I personally don't really like them. Judith is another good example in my opinion. She looks a lot better now.

judith.jpg

I mean, sure, he did make some boobs a bit smaller but then again, they were often unrealistically huge in the first place.

Last edited:
Jun 21, 2018
Yeah and in the end it does fit the style of the game quite a bit better. Those really glossy skins where a thing he did very early on (Jenny's first shower peeking scene made her look almost silver back then) and I personally don't really like them. Judith is another good example in my opinion. She looks a lot better now.

View attachment 465829

I mean, sure, he did make some boobs a bit smaller but then again, they were often unrealistically huge in the first place.
The glossy skin makes it shiny, and quite more flashy on a first glance. On single pictures and a quick view it's fine, but if you're looking it at it too much it does become more and more uncanny as you watch it. It just seems fake. Thanks for bringing up Judith. She's and Diane old design are the best example why the look was really bad for longer scenes.

Reactions: j4yj4m

White ranger

Nov 12, 2018
Those three pictures you can't from your computer you got to hack the camera your sisters computer I can make it with yours

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
Is there going to be an option in the future to change the female characters outfits and choose what they wear?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Is there going to be an option in the future to change the female characters outfits and choose what they wear?
Very likely not. Unlike rendered games where you can basically create the outfit and replace everything easily with a few clicks, you'd have to redraw a lot more by hand, espcially once we are talking about cutscenes, etc.

Reactions: joaodasdesgracas
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes