CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
What futa lovers have to do with Eve? Am i missed out something? Dont get me wrong, i love Eve, she is so fckin cute and loveable/fuckable, i just want to know that is there something else out there i missed.
There was a speculation about Eve. People were thinking she was the trap DC was talking about. Of course, it was a joke.

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
Ahh now i understand. However, i have a question. I think i finished Roxxys route, but there is still 2 scenes locked. Do you have any ideas what are those?
In order to tell you which one is which, I need to see what you are missing.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
I go to the trailer park and I see Roxy in the general view but she disappears when I go to the trailer. Is there something that needs to be done first before I can meet Roxy at the trailer? I looked around the trailer park but I can only find and he's no help.
If you think you did everything that needed to be done around the trailer than try to either go to the police station or MC's home next. :unsure: You need to read what the MC and the other characters might say because sometimes they say very important things that will help you progress the game. :unsure::sneaky:

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
ok, i got all her scenes, thanks. By the way, why are the phone still writes, that hints coming later? Does this means her story will continue?
It's just there. It shows her story will continue sometime in the future when she receives an update.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
ok, i got all her scenes, thanks. By the way, why are the phone still writes, that hints coming later? Does this means her story will continue?
The phone hint system is kind of incomplete/broken. Especially, Roxxy does not have a clear end state. Just ignore the hint. Or install my mod (see signature) to get rid of it.

Feb 18, 2019
The phone hint system is kind of incomplete/broken. Especially, Roxxy does not have a clear end state. Just ignore the hint. Or install my mod (see signature) to get rid of it.
Hmm.. maybe i will. Dianes hint is also driving me crazy. I already got the book from the library, im even got through the whole pregnancy thing and it still shows that she wants to explain how to increase her milk production.

Stiehl69x

Oct 17, 2016
Help I am on the roof for eve's party just put the beer down now can't do any thing it say Eve went to garage and I should follow her but it won't let me.

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
What futa lovers have to do with Eve? Am i missed out something? Dont get me wrong, i love Eve, she is so fckin cute and loveable/fuckable, i just want to know that is there something else out there i missed.
I haven't tried because I didn't want to ruin Eve forever, but if you say to her that you like guys she probably will have a dick instead of the scar. Main Lain walkthrough says that to avoid this content you must say you don't like boys, something like that, when you are talking to her in the rooftop drinking the rotten beer. I'm assuming she will have a dick if you go for it, it fits her insecure behavior like a glove actually

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
As hinted by others, there is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

NoblePhantasm

May 12, 2019
Her story really does makes more sense if you pick that option honestly. I'm usually not into stuff like that but I didn't have much of an issue with Eve.

Feb 18, 2019
As hinted by others, there is:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thanks! I already find it though. I was curious and loaded a save which i made when the warning was. When i was first there, i didnt paid any attention at all, just went on with the story of her. Which really sucked me in.
She is really awesome. It doesnt matter for me if she has a dickor that scar, both of them sexy as hell. Dont be so picky guys.

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes