krys69

Sep 6, 2017
OK. First, I asked you to attach a savegame here so that one can check immediately what problem you are observing. That save should be done whan viewing the main city map, this way it should be possible to switch between mods and vanilla game and see if there is a difference.

Second: what "special patch" are you talking about, and what are the mods exactly that you are using?

And, last but not least, if you clarified all this, please provide an exact (step-by-step) description of what you do. Maybe you already wrote all of this before, but even if everything is clear to you, I at least do not have the time to go through all the posts again to figure out what your real problem is.
Hi. Sorry I forgot to post the save last time but here I included two:

27-1-LT1 is just with using the "Lain Mod"
&
27-2-LT1 is with using the "Lain Mod" and "special patch (INCEST PATCH)" :sneaky:

And if you notice I am at the end of Roxy's rout in the original content, where I should be finally able to pound her nuch till there is no more. :sneaky:
But that is where the problem shows up once I try just talking to her in evening in her trailer.:unsure:

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to help. :)

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi. Sorry I forgot to post the save last time but here I included two:

27-1-LT1 is just with using the "Lain Mod"
&
27-2-LT1 is with using the "Lain Mod" and "special patch (INCEST PATCH)" :sneaky:

And if you notice I am at the end of Roxy's rout in the original content, where I should be finally able to pound her nuch till there is no more. :sneaky:
But that is where the problem shows up once I try just talking to her in evening in her trailer.:unsure:

Please let me know if there is anything else I can provide to help. :)
Well. Your save says that property M_roxxy.get("roxxy relationship") is at value 5. I do not know how to get there, in my game I have finished everything and I am at value 4 only. That means some events that increase that value must have triggered more than once in your game. I am not sure how that could happen. Looking into the coding, starting from value 0 there are only four triggers increasing that value, so 4 should be the maximum.

You could fix it by typing M_roxxy.set("roxxy relationship", 4) in the console.

Btw/ in the game there are other dialog references to value 5, but some of them give syntax errors as well. So it seems that value was at some point planned to be a valid value, and partly implemented, but never finished.

vedpls

Feb 24, 2018
This game is really turning into something quite special! I especially enjoyed the new content with Eve, although
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
is a little flawed in my opinion. Overall a super great title though.

Coyote099

Mar 18, 2019
Well, it's a nice reference to all these old point and click adventures we've had long ago. :D

Basically no. DC talked about it a few times but doing it really well would simply be way to much work/actually impossible and thus it'll likely never happen. That said, we may get some sounds for scenes, maybe, possibly, at some point.

PS: New characters and current reworks @asdfasdf:

View attachment 461893

Edit: When it comes to locations, DC recently updated the beach house, Rump's house, the hospital and will work on the bank and car dealership next week.
Who is the woman side of Trump's Wife??

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Well. Your save says that property M_roxxy.get("roxxy relationship") is at value 5. I do not know how to get there, in my game I have finished everything and I am at value 4 only. That means some events that increase that value must have triggered more than once in your game. I am not sure how that could happen. Looking into the coding, starting from value 0 there are only four triggers increasing that value, so 4 should be the maximum.

You could fix it by typing M_roxxy.set("roxxy relationship", 4) in the console.

Btw/ in the game there are other dialog references to value 5, but some of them give syntax errors as well. So it seems that value was at some point planned to be a valid value, and partly implemented, but never finished.
I do remember that I did repeat one of her events twice. (SHIT forgot which one :FacePalm:) Hmmm...

So would you advise that its best just to restart again and see if that happens again but only using one of the mods with the special patch? :unsure:

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
Principal Smith is legit gross and I'd fuck anything else. Any possibility of replacing her in future updates? I'll even take PC Principal, anything else but her.
Same with Judith the disgusting cow, but I'll accept her over Smith.

Reactions: AngelAIGS

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I do remember that I did repeat one of her events twice. (SHIT forgot which one :FacePalm:) Hmmm...

So would you advise that its best just to restart again and see if that happens again but only using one of the mods with the special patch? :unsure:
Well, if you could reproduce it, that would be great. Having a save with that value being 4 just before triggering it increasing to 5, I mean, and one event having played double. From what I see, this should not depend on the mods you use.

The events/status that are triggering the increase are:
  • S_roxxy_dexter_confront = State("dexter confront", "I should go to school.")
  • S_roxxy_return_to_school = State("return to school", "The second period is starting soon. I should get back to school!")
  • S_roxxy_picnic_done = State("picnic done", "Dexter saw me kissing Roxxy. It's not good...")
  • S_roxxy_fight_dexter = State("fight dexter", "Now that I humiliated him at basketball, dexter is gonna want to kill me for sure!")
I also noticed that Roxxy does not have a real end state like the other girls. That's why she still appears in the phone to-do list with "Hints coming later..." even though her story is finished. Unless you have installed my mod of course ;) So I guess they at some point removed that last state and the final trigger.

If you really want to do that, it does not mean you have to start from the beginning. You could load an older save and see (in the console) what the current value of that property is (M_roxxy.get("roxxy relationship")) and if it matches to the corresponding state. Ideally it makes a jump at some point, which means something special between the last increase and that point in time happened. But that might be too complicated, I guess.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Principal Smith is legit gross and I'd fuck anything else. Any possibility of replacing her in future updates? I'll even take PC Principal, anything else but her.
Same with Judith the disgusting cow, but I'll accept her over Smith.
You will find many people who like the characters you hate, so: likely not.

Reactions: Jstain

Jstain

Pubic Hair Enthusiast
Donor
Jun 27, 2018
You will find many people who like the characters you hate, so: likely not.
Fair enough, you do have options to ignore character you don't like in this game somewhat. A bummer though.
But a story line of the replacement of Principle Smith would be interesting in my opinion. No students nor staff like her except Annie. Smith has proven herself be a terrible admin/Principle. The MC could plan with other students, parents and staff to have her fired by higher administration (Superintendent and school board). It would also leave Annie alone and vulnerable, an interesting advancement to her story line as well.

Last edited:
Reactions: AngelAIGS

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Fair enough, you do have options to ignore character you don't like in this game somewhat. A bummer though.
But a story line of the replacement of Principle Smith would be interesting in my opinion. No students nor staff like her except Annie. Smith has proven herself be a terrible admin/Principle. The MC could plan with other students, parents and staff to have her fired by higher administration (Superintendent and school board). It would also leave Annie alone and vulnerable, an interesting advancement to her story line as well.
Let's just wait and see what DC has planned. There is a lot of potential, especially wrt/ to that underground cult club of hers.

Sulikes

Oct 22, 2019
Thanks for that. This is the second time I see a Trigger not having triggered, and I cannot think a reason why. Do you have an earlier save, when the phone app still was saying "I should give her some time..." instead of "I should go talk to her."? And if so, do you still know what you did in between?

Edit: I "fixed" this in the mod so that the missing state will be set when required, even though I do not see why it did not in the first place. However, I will not release this yet. Meanwhile, you could open the console and type:

M_roxxy.set("trailer foreclosed", True)
Thank you. Are your mod fixing this missing image too?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you. Are your mod fixing this missing image too?
AFAIK I already fixed that some time ago. Please try with the most current version of the mod. Otherwise, please attach a save here for me to reproduce.

Edit: just checked, fixed two weeks ago.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Well, if you could reproduce it, that would be great. Having a save with that value being 4 just before triggering it increasing to 5, I mean, and one event having played double. From what I see, this should not depend on the mods you use.

The events/status that are triggering the increase are:
  • S_roxxy_dexter_confront = State("dexter confront", "I should go to school.")
  • S_roxxy_return_to_school = State("return to school", "The second period is starting soon. I should get back to school!")
  • S_roxxy_picnic_done = State("picnic done", "Dexter saw me kissing Roxxy. It's not good...")
  • S_roxxy_fight_dexter = State("fight dexter", "Now that I humiliated him at basketball, dexter is gonna want to kill me for sure!")
I also noticed that Roxxy does not have a real end state like the other girls. That's why she still appears in the phone to-do list with "Hints coming later..." even though her story is finished. Unless you have installed my mod of course ;) So I guess they at some point removed that last state and the final trigger.

If you really want to do that, it does not mean you have to start from the beginning. You could load an older save and see (in the console) what the current value of that property is (M_roxxy.get("roxxy relationship")) and if it matches to the corresponding state. Ideally it makes a jump at some point, which means something special between the last increase and that point in time happened. But that might be too complicated, I guess.
I did use your mod since it received a lot of good praise so I had to try out that which looks very interesting. :D

By the way your mod did not include the incest patch correct? :unsure: Because I had an epiphany that if yours or the other mod, already have the incest patch included than it might have been where the duplicate of the event happened. (stupid me I should have just used one mod in first place :FacePalm:)

And as you said I might try to trace the save where the duplicate did not happen (if I can remember which one it was:eek:) and see if that helps.

Than again I might just start clean but just using one of the mods as I should have and hoping that the incest patch will work with it to. :unsure::sneaky:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
I did use your mod since it received a lot of good praise so I had to try out that which looks very interesting. :D

By the way your mod did not include the incest patch correct? :unsure: Because I had an epiphany that if yours or the other mod, already have the incest patch included than it might have been where the duplicate of the event happened. (stupid me I should have just used one mod in first place :FacePalm:)

And as you said I might try to trace the save where the duplicate did not happen (if I can remember which one it was:eek:) and see if that helps.

Than again I might just start clean but just using one of the mods as I should have and hoping that the incest patch will work with it to. :unsure::sneaky:
Incest patch is not included in my mod, but they should work together. I cannot guarantee, though.

Reactions: krys69

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi all,

I just brought Eve's piercings back, for those of you who missed them. Find them as attachments here:

Extract the archive and overwrite the files that come with the mod. May even work without the mod, but I did not test that.

Reactions: Mark17
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes