• Search is back up, but the index is being rebuilt, there may still be some minor problems until this is complete.

dragonpiece

Oct 27, 2018
just noticed the 19 update, decided to hold off on playing the 18 one since it didn't seem like much. Seems like there should be a good enough ammount of content to warrant doing a full playthrough again, excited!

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Just started playing this game and, while at Aunt Diane's garden, the MC just literally pulled a long shovel out of his backpack.
Well, it's a nice reference to all these old point and click adventures we've had long ago. :D

Is there any plans for voice actors to do the voices of the characters in the game?
Basically no. DC talked about it a few times but doing it really well would simply be way to much work/actually impossible and thus it'll likely never happen. That said, we may get some sounds for scenes, maybe, possibly, at some point.

PS: New characters and current reworks @asdfasdf:

1573841362985.jpg

Edit: When it comes to locations, DC recently updated the beach house, Rump's house, the hospital and will work on the bank and car dealership next week.

Last edited:

Pallante

Jun 29, 2017
I'm terrible at poker. With lots of savings/loadings and some luck I usually manage to win, but it is not fun for me. In searched this thread for a cheat, but didn't find one. So I decided to have some real fun and see if I could find a Ren'py console cheat -- search in this forum how to enable that. I'm using Linux so the rpatool and unrpyc can be used. And pretty fast I found the following cheat:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I hope this helps others like me. Please confirm if this works or not. It did for me...
nope it crashed for me

Jun 21, 2018
Well, it's a nice reference to all these old point and click adventures we've had long ago. :D

Basically no. DC talked about it a few times but doing it really well would simply be way to much work/actually impossible and thus it'll likely never happen. That said, we may get some sounds for scenes, maybe, possibly, at some point.

PS: New characters and current reworks @asdfasdf:

View attachment 461893

Edit: When it comes to locations, DC recently updated the beach house, Rump's house, the hospital and will work on the bank and car dealership next week.
So we're gonna be able to fuck Consuela this update? And not in the Judith one? Any idea on Maria?

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
for that the update is split up in two parts, they kind of are lacking with the speed tbh or is it just me who thinks like that?

Reactions: cimibibapa2
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes