makacek

Dec 7, 2018
Just started a clean new game and i cant get past the first 30 sec, talked to jenny,debbie,eric,eric s mom and i can only go back to my house, triggering the same dialogs upon entering kitchen, and just outside my room over and over and over again wanting me to choose their names.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
So, I tried your save, no problems here. Are you sure you use the latest versions of game *and* mod? There have been problems like such in past versions, but I mean to have them ruled out quite some time ago. And I am not having problems with your save.
I used both just the lastest clean version and the latest version with your mod, which i believe is a prior version, which you released when the eve update came out

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
0.19.1-2.06
I used both just the lastest clean version and the latest version with your mod, which i believe is a prior version, which you released when the eve update came out
When the Eve update came out, I released v0.19.1-0.01 Alpha. Meanwhile, we are on 0.19.1-2.06. Please try that version. The changelog is quite long...

Reactions: Kayza

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Just started a clean new game and i cant get past the first 30 sec, talked to jenny,debbie,eric,eric s mom and i can only go back to my house, triggering the same dialogs upon entering kitchen, and just outside my room over and over and over again wanting me to choose their names.
You mean you did not unlock School and cannot go there?

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
couple of questions I hope you chaps can help with.

1: I just did the Roxxy scene at the caravan and fucked her. The phone hint now says 'hints to come later' Is that all thats available or is there more, as the guy at the fishing stall hint says the same but I haven't done that quest yet so was wondering if there was more for Roxxy.

2: The changelog mentions you can help the mothers bank account but how? When I go to the bank I can only see my account and don't get dialog about it when talking to the mother.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
couple of questions I hope you chaps can help with.

1: I just did the Roxxy scene at the caravan and fucked her. The phone hint now says 'hints to come later' Is that all thats available or is there more, as the guy at the fishing stall hint says the same but I haven't done that quest yet so was wondering if there was more for Roxxy.

2: The changelog mentions you can help the mothers bank account but how? When I go to the bank I can only see my account and don't get dialog about it when talking to the mother.
The second question I was wondering as well.

For the first: the hint system is alpha at best. I had something in my mod for the last release to make it better, but I had to revert it becaue they re-made the phone and moved everybody to the new FSM system. Maybe I will do something about it in the future now that that has been done.

And, yes, there is still something in Roxxy's story yet to come, but the hints will not help. If you are wondering, you may follow the walkthrough. It's worth it!

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
The second question I was wondering as well.

For the first: the hint system is alpha at best. I had something in my mod for the last release to make it better, but I had to revert it becaue they re-made the phone and moved everybody to the new FSM system. Maybe I will do something about it in the future now that that has been done.

And, yes, there is still something in Roxxy's story yet to come, but the hints will not help. If you are wondering, you may follow the walkthrough. It's worth it!
Yeah I have now done the beach sex scenes with the three girls as well as the threesome scene. Cheers man.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 2.07 of the is up with the re-introduction of the improved cellphone goals app, and some graphical improvements/fixes.

The goals app was in the mod for the previous game release, but I took it out because the phone was completely re-done. However, they did not really improve it, so here it is back. Features:
  • Some girls only give meaningless hints. This is replaced by the technical description of the goal (usually only two words, but still better than the default).
  • Girls that had recent story progression are sorted at the top of the list to make it easier to keep track.
  • Aqua and Daisy get hints, too. Find them at the bottom of the list.
  • Girls at start or end state do no longer appear in the list.
Yes, i know that Erik and Cpt. Terry are not girls ;)

Have fun!

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
can't trigger scene when roxxy's mom gets arrested, I think I didn't go straight there when I was supposed to, but nothing I do now triggers the scene in the trailer park

I'm trying to load an old save before the event starts to see if this works, a bit annoying to lose all other progress, but better than to softlock her route

damn, not even going back I was able to trigger the scene, what the hell man

Last edited:
Reactions: lazycodemonkey

gestved

Engaged Member
Aug 18, 2017
solved the problem with roxxy's route. How? Had to start the game all over again, focusing on her route to see if it did the trick

as it's probably something I'll need to get used to, it wasn't so bad, it's only my first time playing, and now replaying the game

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
solved the problem with roxxy's route. How? Had to start the game all over again, focusing on her route to see if it did the trick

as it's probably something I'll need to get used to, it wasn't so bad, it's only my first time playing, and now replaying the game
I would have been glad to check your save game if you had attached it here. Do you still have it?

BDI

May 23, 2017
I fixed it in my mod (see signature), among others. No other fix that I am aware of.
For some reason, I had your previous version installed and in the phone you could click on the internet to bring up a lot of other things to change, this one (IE the newest version)does not have that option,why? Never mind, I figured it out.

Last edited:

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
For some reason, I had your previous version installed and in the phone you could click on the internet to bring up a lot of other things to change, this one (IE the newest version)does not have that option,why? Never mind, I figured it out.
That would have been another mod, or the debug mode.

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes