krys69

Sep 6, 2017
What mod is it that you are using?

You could attach a save game here and I will check.
To be honest I used both mods and the incest patch at the same time before, than just with incest patch and lastly without anything extra and I still would get an error. :unsure: :cautious:

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Here you go, im using the naughty mod, but im pretty sure the same thing happened in the unmodded version too
I think the naughty mode was messing with the code for some of the pics marking them as missing, but I also had the other mod and the patch which I thought were messing all together but I guess the naughty one is at fault for the missing pics. :unsure:

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
I think the naughty mode was messing with the code for some of the pics marking them as missing, but I also had the other mod and the patch which I thought were messing all together but I guess the naughty one is at fault for the missing pics. :unsure:
Just tried a clean version from the op, same issue here too. Unless the save file has something to do with it?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Do any of them have bigger bumps when pregnant with twins?
As far as I'm aware those 3 stages are always the same, no matter, wether its one or two. But I have to say that I'm not really into that whole pregnancy thing, so I haven't tested myself.
Why does dc remove scenes ?
That happened when he reworked their stories. The scenes which were removed were among the old ones and he chose to not re-do them to the new standard, but to draw other ones instead. In Diane's case for example the location in which one scene would have taken place doesn't exist anymore.

Last edited:

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
So it crashes for you at the final stage of Roxy where you suppose to bang her in her trailer? :unsure:
I was talking about my problem, sorry if i confused you. No idea about Roxy, i played through pretty much the whole game and i didnt have any problems with her

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
So it crashes for you at the final stage of Roxy where you suppose to bang her in her trailer? :unsure:
Well, not sure if it qualifies for your question, but the moment Roxxy's mother was arrested I was unable to progress with her story. The Mc told her he would go to the trailer with her but when I got there nothing happened.

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Well, not sure if it qualifies for your question, but the moment Roxxy's mother was arrested I was unable to progress with her story. The Mc told her he would go to the trailer with her but when I got there nothing happened.
Not the same problem, but since were here did you press the paper on the door? :unsure: Look around and try to interact with people and stuff, becouse I know it will trigger when you do something, also go to the police station where you speak with all the popo's. :sneaky:

xgrotesc

Sep 8, 2016
Not the same problem, but since were here did you press the paper on the door? :unsure: Look around and try to interact with people and stuff, becouse I know it will trigger when you do something, also go to the police station where you speak with all the popo's. :sneaky:
Problem is, there's no paper at the trailer door. Already tried to interact with everything and nothing worked...

Dimitrii

Jan 28, 2019
Problem is, there's no paper at the trailer door. Already tried to interact with everything and nothing worked...

I think Roxxy line can bug if you're doing french teacher line at the same time. I had the same, Roxxy asked me to go to her house, and nothing there. Progressing french line didn't help.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Here you go, im using the naughty mod, but im pretty sure the same thing happened in the unmodded version too
EDIT: Attached the picture of the error too
So, I tried your save, no problems here. Are you sure you use the latest versions of game *and* mod? There have been problems like such in past versions, but I mean to have them ruled out quite some time ago. And I am not having problems with your save.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Strong words if you don't have proof. I won't deny there have been problems in the past, but I rule them out as soon as I find them. In fact, there are many missing images in vanilla game that I also fixed. None left to my knowledge in current version.
To be honest I used both mods and the incest patch at the same time before, than just with incest patch and lastly without anything extra and I still would get an error. :unsure: :cautious:
Since you are freely accusing my mod to mess up your game, a save really would be much appreciated.

Last edited:

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
My Ms Johnson/Eric/June seems to be bugged at the point of ordering the Orcette. I can pull it up on the PC but can't actually click to order it.

Now, it's not gonna make me restart the game, cause it's an old storyline and kinda boring, but it'll bother me if it's incomplete. Any way to just add the orcette to inventory via console, or otherwise skip this step?
You must use the enter button that is by the letters on your keyboard and not the one by the numbers.

Bahamut Zero

Engaged Member
Apr 27, 2017
Hi guys after some problem with the old pc, (exactly two months :( too much stress without a pc :cry: ) i decided to buy new part and assemble a new one.
So finally now i'm trying the new one (better to say all new part, but with the old graphic card, that i need to change asap).
Anyway i lost two update. So i finally download the new update.
Can someone tell me how many thing change in the last two update?
I try to search but two month is really a long time to search this kind of thing.
So if someone can help me, thank you.

• Angry
Reactions: WSmith

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi guys after some problem with the old pc, (exactly two months :( too much stress without a pc :cry: ) i decided to buy new part and assemble a new one.
So finally now i'm trying the new one (better to say all new part, but with the old graphic card, that i need to change asap).
Anyway i lost two update. So i finally download the new update.
Can someone tell me how many thing change in the last two update?
I try to search but two month is really a long time to search this kind of thing.
So if someone can help me, thank you.
There is a changelog to be found in the first post of this thread...

mrACman

Oct 28, 2017
OK before Eves gang cleaned up the auditorium but not in this one. Who is it that needs more karma which you can use to do the clean u0p?

4.10 star(s) 359 Votes