dkatryl

May 26, 2018
Holy fuck, what an update. Favorite by far, except for sex lack of scenes with Eve
That's kind of my opinion on Eve's update as well.

I figured 19.5 would drop to add in some scenes that were left out of 19.1, similar to jenny's 18.5.

But, unless i have misread, looks like they are going straight to 20.

/sad panda

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi. Can i overwrite the save files with 0.18 ? or i have to play from the beginning ? Thanks
Save game compatibilty has been promised for the next update, so unfortunately you have to start a new game for now. Or you download the save that has been provided.

Alternatively, you can start a new game and play the new content only, it is not necessary to complete any other story first.

Reactions: KURO_NEKO_SAM

KURO_NEKO_SAM

Mar 5, 2019
Save game compatibilty has been promised for the next update, so unfortunately you have to start a new game for now. Or you download the save that has been provided.

Alternatively, you can start a new game and play the new content only, it is not necessary to complete any other story first.
That says in each update but I understand it is done with Ren'Py the saved ones are not compatiple for each update.
My english is crap and

Dan Sensei

Feb 3, 2018
When I try to unzip the incest patch for the new 19.1 it doesn't work. Does anybody have the link or the file that they can post?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
This mod add that scene
https://f95zone.to/threads/summertime-saga-naughty-tribute-mod.22539/

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The mod adds Diane's lost cowgirl scene, but not the whole lost Cow Girl scene ;)

Meaning: it adds the scene where she is in cowgirl position, not the doggy position in Cow Girl costume. Well, yes, she also wears the Cow Girl costume during that cowgirl scene. Now I am confused...

krys69

Sep 6, 2017
Question anyone gets the crashing error when visiting Roxy at night after almost completing her story? :unsure: I am supose to visit her twice or more times in order to trigger the "in school locker fuck scene", but becouse of the trailer crash it looks like I just got blocked from progressing. :cautious: (....did the game just cock block me? :FacePalm:) And I wont to do this rout first to see how it effects Eve's story.

Also I thought that it was the mod's and the incest patch but its the game it self that's crashing. :cry:

O and here is the error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
ScriptError: could not find label 'home_roxxy_dialogue_relationship_5'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 29, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/home_lock_check.rpyc", line 123, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/hallway/hallway.rpyc", line 65, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/roxxy/button.rpyc", line 160, in script call
  File "D:\Entertinment\GRY\OTHER GAMES\NEW H GAMES\DARK COOKIE GAMES\Summertime Saga GAME\SummertimeSaga v0.19.1\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/kitchen/kitchen.rpyc", line 10, in script call
  File "D:\Entertinment\GRY\OTHER GAMES\NEW H GAMES\DARK COOKIE GAMES\Summertime Saga GAME\SummertimeSaga v0.19.1\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Tue Nov 12 08:47:39 2019

Apr 28, 2018
Anyone know of any other games that have a character like Eve? You know cute girl with little "secret"? Not talking about big ol' futas with big tits and even bigger dicks, just a cute wholesome mtf trans gal.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Question anyone gets the crashing error when visiting Roxy at night after almost completing her story? :unsure: I am supose to visit her twice or more times in order to trigger the "in school locker fuck scene", but becouse of the trailer crash it looks like I just got blocked from progressing. :cautious: (....did the game just cock block me? :FacePalm:) And I wont to do this rout first to see how it effects Eve's story.

Also I thought that it was the mod's and the incest patch but its the game it self that's crashing. :cry:

O and here is the error:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "D:\Entertinment\GRY\OTHER GAMES\NEW H GAMES\DARK COOKIE GAMES\Summertime Saga GAME\SummertimeSaga v0.19.1\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 1434, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.context().call(label, return_site=self.next.name)
  File "D:\Entertinment\GRY\OTHER GAMES\NEW H GAMES\DARK COOKIE GAMES\Summertime Saga GAME\SummertimeSaga v0.19.1\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\script.py", line 894, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))

Windows-7-6.1.7601-SP1
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Tue Nov 12 08:47:39 2019
What mod is it that you are using?

You could attach a save game here and I will check.

zero092

Feb 7, 2018
Such questions would be much easier answered if you attach the save game here...
Here you go, im using the naughty mod, but im pretty sure the same thing happened in the unmodded version too
EDIT: Attached the picture of the error too

Last edited:
4.10 star(s) 359 Votes