j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Well if he confirmed we get a surprise update, it would not be that much of a surprise update, would it?
:)
That's true. But he hasn't released any real surprise updates for basically 2 years and a somewaht substancial 0.19.5 with at least one scene for Grace, Odette and Eve each would take quite some time. I don't really see it happening, but who knows. I'd certainly be happy.

nolli

Apr 13, 2019
Anyone know how to remove an item from your inventory, I already had June's outfit but now I keep getting "I should check out Cusmic Comics" but when I try to purchase the outfit it says I already have the outfit, but I cant give it to her, and I so want to give it to her!! TIA. I had a look at the save couldnt see how to do it and then got sidetracked by the mention of Consuela pregnancy?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Anyone know how to remove an item from your inventory, I already had June's outfit but now I keep getting "I should check out Cusmic Comics" but when I try to purchase the outfit it says I already have the outfit, but I cant give it to her, and I so want to give it to her!! TIA. I had a look at the save couldnt see how to do it and then got sidetracked by the mention of Consuela pregnancy?
You could try my mod, it fixes that June costume problem.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Hi folks,

version 2.06 of the is a bugfix release, and provides better compatibility with Lain's mod -- at least for now, until he decides to modify other files that I also modify...

Have fun!

Reactions: Buddha330

Jackie123

May 2, 2018
Does anyone know if we are getting a v19.5 or is he going straight to v20?
Keep your head up champ DC said he could imagine 1-2 new scenes with grace...so 19.5 is not out of the box but you could see it as a unicorn most likely not going to appear...

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

When Odette becomes her Baby... I become a Messege and I go to the Clinic but I don't find her there. Than I go to her garage, She sits on a Sofa with the Baby in the Arm and when I klick on her.... my game crashes. :(
Any help?

Diemond

Jan 25, 2019
how do you access the phone one the android version? i've got a text from diane but can't open the phone.

Kayza

Jan 3, 2018
I’m hearing rumors of a new male character being added. Does anyone know who he is and his purpose in the game? Is he going to fuck the MC’s women? Can any other male fuck the MC’s women?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
I’m hearing rumors of a new male character being added. Does anyone know who he is and his purpose in the game? Is he going to fuck the MC’s women? Can any other male fuck the MC’s women?
No, he's going to be Rump's gardener and that's going to be it. That said, some in chat are pushing hard to let him have some fun with MC, though I doubt DC will take the time to implement that. :D

Edit: And no, right now nobody is fucking anybody but MC (and Rump Hillary). That said, I'd love to see a Harold/Helen telescope scene once MC fixes their relationship and I wouldn't mind a real Terry/Sara scene, either.

Last edited:
Reactions: Somnus

handsolo82

Dec 21, 2018
Well I tried installing 19.1 on android again with the incest patch and it still doesn't work. Has anybody else managed to get this version to work with the patch?

I'm running out of ideas for things to try

4.00 star(s) 358 Votes