j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Any walkthrough have there?
Well, there's a link in the first post, which would have ulitmately led you to the . ;)

Just by the way, DC yesterday said that he really liked the idea of addding a female MC at some point. Sploosh quickly shut him down because it would be a hideous amount of work but then he started thinking about smaller alternatives. So if we get to see a playable female version of MC at some point (maybe for some kind of joke, etc.), it's going to be because somebody suggested it yesterday.

Last edited:

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Well, there's a link in the first post, which would have ulitmately led you to the . ;)

Just by the way, DC yesterday said that he really liked the idea of addding a female MC at some point. Sploosh quickly shut him down because it would be a hideous amount of work but then he started thinking about smaller alternatives. So if we get to see a playable female version of MC at some point (maybe for some kind of joke, etc.), it's going to be because somebody suggested it yesterday.
Okay since DC is taking ideas, can someone give him the idea to stop taking ideas and progress the game ?
Sincerely,
Someone whose been waiting for Judith to get some attention.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Okay since DC is taking ideas, can someone give him the idea to stop taking ideas and progress the game ?
Sincerely,
Someone whose been waiting for Judith to get some attention.
Well, he talked about it as something he'd do once the game is done. So I wouldn't be worried about it for now (or maybe a small surprise update with 1 or 2 scenes?). Next to that I'd see it as a positive that he can still get this excited about the game after some many years. Unlike some other devs, who burn out or drop their project completely.

Reactions: srksrk 68

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Guys i just dowload the game ı extrack the folder into a new folder then when ı open the game this error show up. plz help me

View attachment 451023
From where did you download? Try downloading again, maybe it's corrupted. Can you run other renpy games?

When you look into the "<Summertime Saga>\game" folder, does it contain a folder called "scipts"?

LimitIess

Apr 3, 2017
Hey, did anyone experience constant lagging while playing the game?
It got to a point that every time I press "Next" to progress the dialog there's a delay.

I'm playing the base game and have not installed any additional mods.
Any help would be appreciated.

Carcosa_

May 14, 2019
I mean there's a reason it's one of the most popular games on the site..
It's one of the longest running games and when it first came out it had a pretty tight release schedule and grand promises. It's not a surprise that it was a success.

With that said, the art is pretty bad and I don't see how anyone can defend it. The dev is also clearly milking his patrons as hard as possible and stretching the developing time to the max.

iball

Aug 4, 2017
Hi folks,

version 2.05 of the now features some more naughtiness for Eve, Grace and Odette, bug fixes, and some more.

Have fun!
Thank you. Eve is so far, the only path I like. She seems to be the only NPC I enjoyed. I like her story and I like her family's antics. I don't find the MC's mother, sister, aunt to be attractive or interesting so I been avoiding those when possible. I completed her story line and now I have no desire to go through the rest of the content except for maybe the teachers, one of the other students and rhonda if they do anything with her.

What exactly did you mess up?

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes