BigSexy57

Apr 13, 2019
version 2.05 of the now features some more naughtiness for Eve, Grace and Odette, bug fixes, and some more.
Thanks for mod, dude. I gived it a try and it's nice. Actually, the graphic changes are really quute tiny, but it's good that you like and can modify the game, so we all can have even that small of extended features ^_^
My cosmetic suggestions for your mod:
1. It would be nice if you can add an option to manualy turn on\off an x-ray while sex scenes are still animating. I mean we can see x-ray dick cuming in the end of sex scenes, but I suppose players would like also to have an option to use x-ray not only in the end, but also while fucking a girl.
2. The quality of cum drawing. It is nice that you can made naugtier changes, but imho this drawing style is deserve to have more transparent drawings of cum in a bit of cartoon\comix style, with pseudo 3d effect, blicks and depth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Also it would be nice if you can support your new drawings with a cosmetic amount of text. For example - you've added some slaping frames in a scene with a secret sex on a kitchen, but when the MC slapping the girl - nothing happens, like nobody hear the slaps. Ok, but it would be hot it somebody would react on it a littly in a text. Just like "what's that souds?" and "oh, it's noghing, i'm just *inocent explanation here*, please do me a breakfast further". That's just a sudden communication\dialog\text event during that scene like the one before about "what eggs would you like".
I got much more ideas about extending the functional, but these one looks the most quick and simple to do.
Peace.

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thanks for mod, dude. I gived it a try and it's nice. Actually, the graphic changes are really quute tiny, but it's good that you like and can modify the game, so we all can have even that small of extended features ^_^
My cosmetic suggestions for your mod:
1. It would be nice if you can add an option to manualy turn on\off an x-ray while sex scenes are still animating. I mean we can see x-ray dick cuming in the end of sex scenes, but I suppose players would like also to have an option to use x-ray not only in the end, but also while fucking a girl.
2. The quality of cum drawing. It is nice that you can made naugtier changes, but imho this drawing style is deserve to have more transparent drawings of cum in a bit of cartoon\comix style, with pseudo 3d effect, blicks and depth.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
3. Also it would be nice if you can support your new drawings with a cosmetic amount of text. For example - you've added some slaping frames in a scene with a secret sex on a kitchen, but when the MC slapping the girl - nothing happens, like nobody hear the slaps. Ok, but it would be hot it somebody would react on it a littly in a text. Just like "what's that souds?" and "oh, it's noghing, i'm just *inocent explanation here*, please do me a breakfast further". That's just a sudden communication\dialog\text event during that scene like the one before about "what eggs would you like".
I got much more ideas about extending the functional, but these one looks the most quick and simple to do.
Peace.
Thanks for liking the mod. I guess it should be discussed in my thread, but some quick reply anyway:

1. It may sound simple to add x-ray to an existing scene, but it is not. There is a reason why they did not add it in the newer animations right away. You would have to draw it for each frame individually to match the frame exactly. We are talking about a dozen frames per animation, each maybe with different clothing options. It would just be too much of work to get it right. Also, DC already mentioned that x-ray may be brought back once the game is finished.

2. Similar for the cum textures you suggest. Please keep in mind that I am not an artist. I doubt I could do it right.

3. This point contradicts the intention of the mod, to be a tribute, and not to add to or modify the story. Also, I am not a writer I guess, so most likely whatever dialog I fit in would sound ridiculous or flat at best ;)

Visqaron

Oct 18, 2019
I don't get why did this game gained such a large following
what the fuck?
the art is fucking Sub-par, hideous at times
- gameplay
- features
- story / text
- duration
- team
- comedy
- art-style (btw. most 3d renders are almost identical like everyone using the same youtube video for render settings..)

edgarsc19

May 29, 2019
next updates is Main Story > Ronda Path > and Annie Path with a whooping 70% polls
each will takes 2 or 3 months to finish and sigh... no love for Judith
i will start over once Judith have her own path, waiting for a year or 2 i guess
goodbye for now summertime saga, until next years

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpy", line 84, in <module>
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/game.rpy", line 351, in main
    player.location.call_screen(*call_screen_args)
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 259, in call_screen
    renpy.call_screen("ui")
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_dressed.png')

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 26, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/gym_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 61, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/entrance/entrance.rpyc", line 185, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/diane/button.rpyc", line 216, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpyc", line 84, in script
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
  File "game/scripts/core/systems/locations/locations.rpy", line 259, in call_screen
    renpy.call_screen("ui")
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 730, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)
Exception: DynamicImage u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_[M_diane.outfit.get][M_diane.pregnancy.to_string].png': could not find image. (u'characters/diane/buttons/character_diane_dressed.png')

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Mon Nov 04 18:15:07 2019

what is this when i try to enter diana's house it says she needs help and whenever i enter i get this? help plz and how to give whip to angelica? where is she xd

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    renpy.call_screen("ui")

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "scripts/core/user_interface/cellphone/labels.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/01global_lock_check.rpyc", line 26, in script call
  File "scripts/locks/gym_lock_check.rpyc", line 13, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/map/map.rpyc", line 15, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/home/home.rpyc", line 59, in script call
  File "scripts/characters/diane/button.rpyc", line 216, in script call
  File "scripts/locations/diane_s_home/barn/barn.rpyc", line 84, in script
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
    renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
    exec bytecode in globals, locals
    renpy.call_screen("ui")
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 2896, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 434, in visit_all
    self.child.visit_all(callback, seen=None)
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 531, in visit_all
    for d in self.visit():
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 730, in visit
    self.find_target()
  File "D:\downloads\yahoo\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\SummertimeSaga-0-19-1-pc\renpy\display\image.py", line 640, in find_target
    raise Exception(error)

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
SummertimeSaga 0.19.1
Mon Nov 04 18:15:07 2019

what is this when i try to enter diana's house it says she needs help and whenever i enter i get this? help plz and how to give whip to angelica? where is she xd
You should find Angelica in the evening in the church. For your Diane problem, could you pls attach a savegame here?

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
so do you know what the problem is?
Patience you must have, my young Padawan. Some of us have a life!
there you gocan u look it up for me thankss
OK I don't have the solution for your problem, but a workaround. Did you use any cheats to trigger states in the game (like skip events or quests)? Anyway, there is a time in Diane's story where she wants to speak to you in her garden (before she even builds the barn), and during that event, she changes her default outfit from "dressed" to "shirtless". This appears not to have happened in your case. I tried to reproduce it but for me, she always changed her outfit as expected, so not sure what happened for you.

You can fix that in the console. If it's enabled, press SHIFT+O to open it, then type:

Code:
M_diane.outfit.set_default_outfit_schedule([["shirtless","shirtless","nightgown","nightgown"]])
You can copy/paste this line (CTRL+C, CTRL+V).

Or you can use the attached save.

However, I cannot guarantee that now everything is fine because I don't know what you did to get that messed up in the first place...

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018

OK I don't have the solution for your problem, but a workaround. Did you use any cheats to trigger states in the game (like skip events or quests)? Anyway, there is a time in Diane's story where she wants to speak to you in her garden (before she even builds the barn), and during that event, she changes her default outfit from "dressed" to "shirtless". This appears not to have happened in your case. I tried to reproduce it but for me, she always changed her outfit as expected, so not sure what happened for you.

You can fix that in the console. If it's enabled, press SHIFT+O to open it, then type:

Code:
M_diane.outfit.set_default_outfit_schedule([["shirtless","shirtless","nightgown","nightgown"]])

However, I cannot guarantee that now everything is fine because I don't know what you did to get that messed up in the first place...
i didnt use cheats though. ill try ur option then

Anand27

Jan 16, 2018

Code:

ps where do i paste the text into xD

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes