Feb 28, 2018
I know that this was already asked a few times in this thread but I couldn't find a solution.
How do I prevent the bug in Roxxy's story line when her mom gets arrested?
There's supposed to be a note hanging at the trailer door but there is none.

I'm using the Naughty Tribute Mod btw. Maybe that's the cause?

Reactions: rayserker7

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
Thank you. Eve is so far, the only path I like. She seems to be the only NPC I enjoyed. I like her story and I like her family's antics. I don't find the MC's mother, sister, aunt to be attractive or interesting so I been avoiding those when possible. I completed her story line and now I have no desire to go through the rest of the content except for maybe the teachers, one of the other students and rhonda if they do anything with her.
Thanks that you like it ;)

You will definitly miss something when skipping the Roxxy route. I love it how she (and her friends) turn from total bitches to nice girls. And Jenny, in contrast, stays the bitch even though she does really want to be nicer. But also, not.

As I said, each story is different, and that's what makes that game so unique. Agreed, Diane is a bit weak, and Debbie still needs an update. But everything in total, it's just great.

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
so this version will come out faster than the previous updates because v.20 will have 2 updates? (20. & 20.5)
Almost certainly. After all it's only about half the tasks so if should be done in about half the time - give or take. I'd guess we'll see 0.20 in January and 0.20.5 in early april.

how to have sex with grace?
Finish Eve's story and visit Grace and Odette on the weekend. If you repeat it, you'll get Odette's second scene.

So who has the newest saves for this version?
To play the new content?

Kale31

Aug 21, 2017
I'm still having a problem completing Mia's tattoo. After the dialogue with MC, Mia and Grace, it just leaves me in the room. Is this because I finished Eve's content first?

t1ms

Sep 4, 2019
I'm still having a problem completing Mia's tattoo. After the dialogue with MC, Mia and Grace, it just leaves me in the room. Is this because I finished Eve's content first?
- do not thank )

By the way, Priya - is there no action with her? Is it still a dead end when she asks about the report?

Reactions: Kale31

khaledd

Sep 8, 2018
can't go back to the main Gym from yogga after passing the "test", it says it's closed now, come back tomorrow

4.10 star(s) 357 Votes