dxb

Nov 17, 2017
My Ms Johnson/Eric/June seems to be bugged at the point of ordering the Orcette. I can pull it up on the PC but can't actually click to order it.

Now, it's not gonna make me restart the game, cause it's an old storyline and kinda boring, but it'll bother me if it's incomplete. Any way to just add the orcette to inventory via console, or otherwise skip this step?

Charlie78

Jan 18, 2018
Hi!

Sorry for my question but have anybody a realy (i mean a realy) completed save-file?
I'm to tiered to play after two months playing and reading Walkthroughs....!
English is not my favorire language. ;)

Please, can anybody send a save-file from v0.19.1!? You can send it via private message for me, when you want it. Thx!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Can anyone give me link to file save file 0.19.1, thanks
My Ms Johnson/Eric/June seems to be bugged at the point of ordering the Orcette. I can pull it up on the PC but can't actually click to order it.

Now, it's not gonna make me restart the game, cause it's an old storyline and kinda boring, but it'll bother me if it's incomplete. Any way to just add the orcette to inventory via console, or otherwise skip this step?
Hi!

Sorry for my question but have anybody a realy (i mean a realy) completed save-file?
I'm to tiered to play after two months playing and reading Walkthroughs....!
English is not my favorire language. ;)

Please, can anybody send a save-file from v0.19.1!? You can send it via private message for me, when you want it. Thx!

Reactions: Charlie78

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
No, he's going to be Rump's gardener and that's going to be it. That said, some in chat are pushing hard to let him have some fun with MC, though I doubt DC will take the time to implement that. :D

Edit: And no, right now nobody is fucking anybody but MC (and Rump Hillary). That said, I'd love to see a Harold/Helen telescope scene once MC fixes their relationship and I wouldn't mind a real Terry/Sara scene, either.
Don't forget Erik having fun with MC and Mrs. Johnson, and the couple in the library. And there are those flies having fun in the science class ;)

Reactions: j4yj4m

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018

If by you cannot click you mean that the button is hidden behind the task bar... just drag the window up a bit. It's a computer, after all ;)

Reactions: BuddyNemo68

jawad

Dec 26, 2017
hey guys..i didnt play this game after born of the child..can u guys give me save file after that?

godroyee

Mar 5, 2019
I got all the stuff to make the flute, but hint still told me that meet Judith. And I went to the garage, MC said that no reason to do with. Does anyone know that how to do ?

Jun 21, 2018
Thank you. Eve is so far, the only path I like. She seems to be the only NPC I enjoyed. I like her story and I like her family's antics. I don't find the MC's mother, sister, aunt to be attractive or interesting so I been avoiding those when possible. I completed her story line and now I have no desire to go through the rest of the content except for maybe the teachers, one of the other students and rhonda if they do anything with her.

What exactly did you mess up?
No love for Roxxy? Favorite path so far.

dutchz

Dec 17, 2017
i'm getting a repetitive bug with the strip poker event, the game doesnt recognize mrsj as a name and i cant cheat my way past the minigame to win.

Patchez

Русский Аплоадер
Uploader
Jun 12, 2017
Holy fuck, what an update. Favorite by far, except for sex lack of scenes with Eve

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
i'm getting a repetitive bug with the strip poker event, the game doesnt recognize mrsj as a name and i cant cheat my way past the minigame to win.
Try my mod (see signature). It fixes this bug, among others.

fittizzio

Sep 19, 2017
Nah, and to be honest I am biased. I enjoyed the part where her DAD writes the letter that hes guilty, and doing meth deal, but I am just not into the "conventional" attractive blonde girl with big tits.
i had Clyde wrong all along

Last edited:
4.00 star(s) 358 Votes