cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018

It'll be interesting to see wether we'll actually get something like 0.19.5 at for example christmas or wether DC is indeed planning content that goes bayond the official roadmap.
Oh i noticed that now cause of you thanks, but what did dc change that recordings are enabled again ?

j4yj4m

Forum Fanatic
Jun 19, 2017
Oh i noticed that now cause of you thanks, but what did dc change that recordings are enabled again ?
I'm just guessing that the settings changed when his premium account was disabled for a few hours and that he forgot to enable it again right away. Or picarto messed something up, which wouldn't be the first time, either.

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
does anyone know how to set the scroll wheel to step back in a conversation if u want to re read the answer in stead of saving

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
I have a hint for the sister which says "that laptop must have some information on Jenny's whereabouts", yet each time I check the laptop, no new information is forthcoming.
What am I missing?
Anyone have an idea on this? NO clue now how to move forward with the sister

McSlut

Aug 12, 2018

It'll be interesting to see wether we'll actually get something like 0.19.5 at for example christmas or wether DC is indeed planning content that goes bayond the official roadmap.
yesss!! hopefully we won’t have to wait years. oh well i got ronda to look forward to i can’t complain

btw that makes me think, how do you guys want rondas mom to look like? should she also be fit like her daughter or maybe be the complete opposite (a thicc bbw)?

Reactions: cimibibapa2

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
You can always use this walkthrough to move forward with her
I got her the badmonster and saw the new video. The steps after that never happen. She never asks me about the gym guy at breakfast.

It only just says that the laptop must have some kind of information in it.
She doesnt come while I spy on mia either.
Anyone idea what the trigger is? How I can skip it in the console?

Last edited:

WINTEX

May 26, 2017
Can somebody post last 7 pages of Jennny's diary? I have a bug, that show 7 last pages with the one which says that MC fucks Debbie. I finished her shory, but still dont know what her "feelings" towards MC.

pablo_max

Oct 25, 2017
what the actual fuck..

Every time you close the game or load a save file, nearly all of the progress is lost
I had already got roxy the id, her mom out of jail and all that shit. I saved it 3 times, but each of the file loads to a point where I have not even gotten her the id.
Also, all debbie progress is lost.
Easily the worst release this dude has ever had in terms of stability.

Hero1

"I'm in the wrong place at the wrong time."
Donor
Sep 20, 2017
what the actual fuck..

Every time you close the game or load a save file, nearly all of the progress is lost
I had already got roxy the id, her mom out of jail and all that shit. I saved it 3 times, but each of the file loads to a point where I have not even gotten her the id.
Also, all debbie progress is lost.
Easily the worst release this dude has ever had in terms of stability.
Are you using any mod?
According to Holy Bacchus this bug is caused by the rollback feature. See here

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Thanks for the tip.
I have no mods installed, but did un-ren so that I could see variables and most importantly, enable skipping dialogue since you need to repeat everything for the 19th time.
You don't need to use UnRen to activate dialogue skipping as the game lets you do that anyway from the settings menu, so that might be causing the problem.

Like I said in the post that Hero1 mentioned, don't use UnRen for anything. If you follow the steps I laid out in this other post, you should have a smooth playthrough.

Reactions: j4yj4m

srksrk 68

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Sep 17, 2018
You don't need to use UnRen to activate dialogue skipping as the game lets you do that anyway from the settings menu, so that might be causing the problem.

Like I said in the post that Hero1 mentioned, don't use UnRen for anything. If you follow the steps I laid out in this other post, you should have a smooth playthrough.
OK, that seems to be a valid finding. However, I always restricted rollback in my mod to not skip day time transitions, location changes and major FSM transitions. Basically, I do not see any harm in skipping back dialogs when nothing than displaying dialog lines happened.

I admit I also had some issues with states getting lost, but not so many (in fact only one issue that I never could reproduce since, namely that one that forces you back to the beginning when having completed the first day). I assume that could also have been because I developed my mod in parallel, loading a save on multiple versions of the source I modified.

After that happened to me, I only saved while in the main city map, and I completed first Eve's story alone (only few other story parts), then everything else more or less in parallel.

What I want to say: I feel that rolling back with the restrictions I mentioned should be safe.

On the other hand, nothing I encountered and nothing what you mention explains why older safes also seem to become corrupted. That is also something I never encountered myself, but people keep mentioning here...

Nov 9, 2018
I got her the badmonster and saw the new video. The steps after that never happen. She never asks me about the gym guy at breakfast.

It only just says that the laptop must have some kind of information in it.
She doesnt come while I spy on mia either.
Anyone idea what the trigger is? How I can skip it in the console?
Do you have the correct requirements? Use the cheat at the beginning of the game. If you followed all of what it says, you should get that part. It's most likely something you didn't do along the way.

The only part I can't go further on is playing poker with Eric and Mrs. Johnson. That part I always get the error screen

Arelion

Oct 19, 2018
The incest patch for android doesn't work for me. I only have to save it to the "files" folder right?

Last edited:

cimibibapa2

Dec 15, 2018
yesss!! hopefully we won’t have to wait years. oh well i got ronda to look forward to i can’t complain

btw that makes me think, how do you guys want rondas mom to look like? should she also be fit like her daughter or maybe be the complete opposite (a thicc bbw)?
Hope she looks like Vanessa Blue

Reactions: McSlut
4.10 star(s) 357 Votes